Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? (14765 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution? / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by AlphikkaTech: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:
For three consecutive years, it's been my top priority to forget my ex and move on. But the more I try, the more I get weaker. As at yesterday I deleted her contact everywhere it could be found and block her on facebook so that I won't be able to stalk her. I've gone extra mile to delete the contact of everyone related to her, including her mother, and blocking them on facebook too. I just pray it works this time around.

Go for deliverance, that girl use juju for you

2 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Lordbinsmar: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Emaxwell:

This is sophisticated mehn

I hope to leave this country soon undecided

Doing all I can for my children to enjoy a system that works grin
The best thing you can do for your children as a young man is never to give birth to them in the ZOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by 02Kebreal(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2021
I no sabi get new year resolution o,I let things flow naturally.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Softboy001: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2021
1. Semen retention ( am on day 6, I started on the 26th dec.)

2. Quit masturbation

3. Stop asking girls out

4. Concentrate on myself

4 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Lamanii22(f): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:
For three consecutive years, it's been my top priority to forget my ex and move on. But the more I try, the more I get weaker. As at yesterday I deleted her contact everywhere it could be found and block her on facebook so that I won't be able to stalk her. I've gone extra mile to delete the contact of everyone related to her, including her mother, and blocking them on facebook too. I just pray it works this time around.

Ohh wow... You loved her truly

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by EBEk101(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
start promoting my music and having the status of ah big artist not coming up artist
cause music is fucking life to me

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by incogni2o: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
EdmundChidera:
I have 3 agenda this year 2021

1: To start up and establish my Business

2: To have my own apartment fully furnished

3: To buy a Car

I will be coming back to this thread to update my achievement this year. Amen

I appreciate your Faith but this is not being Objective.

I hope for same though

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by 02Kebreal(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2021
paulolee:
resolution tinz don't work for me, no need to give any list, earlier last year I listed stopping drinking and fornication and ended up doing both that next day

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Burstscam: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Lamanii22:

Ohh wow... You loved her truly
Yea, I did.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Burstscam: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

Go for deliverance, that girl use juju for you
not juju bro. One day I'll create a thread on that relationship, you'll understand better
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by EdmundChidera(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2021
H100:
In one year?

yes in 1 year
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by ojonugway(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
no xvideos this year inshallah, i rather Bleep a hoe than masturbate this year..... money must be made this year cuz local man wants to be a daddy by 25 and thats next year. i want to pursue my coaching dreams over seas, even tho i cant realize that dream this year, id need to keep the fire burning.... god bless this year

2 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by mywells: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
EdmundChidera:
New Year Resolution has become a ritual that many tends to forecast their plans on what to achieve within the year.

Many had plans on what to actually achieve last year 2020 but to some it was achieved, while some became unfortunate.

Planning makes us to be objective on achievement but fulfilling it most times are by the Grace.

So my dear Nairalanders what do intend to achieve this year which you were unable to achieve last year.

Is it marriage?

Is it getting a job?

Is it starting up a business?

Is it completing your academics?

Is it becoming a fraudster?

Is it buying car?

Is it building a house?

What's your Resolution, let's know and have faith because you can achieve it.

all of the above mention.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Burstscam: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Drone95:
grin wetin she don give you chop?
I tire
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
t
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by jovijovi: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Mine is to be closer to God

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2021
prodigyy:
Work hard, make more money to be a top Chic.

I'm sure my success story will attract successful rich men into my life and not broke lazy niggas grin
but for now you’re still a chic for the broke niggas right? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by LMS1(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2021
2021 I PRAY TO BE MORE PATIENCE,SMART WORKING,DRAW CLOSER TO GOD,AVOID PARASITIC GIRLS,AND I PRAY TO BE FINANCIALLY BUOYANT THAN EVER.BENZ 4MATIC LOADING...., FULLY FURNISHED DUPLEX LOADING,.....MANY INTERNATIONAL VACATION LOADING ......MORE TITHES LOADING,.......MORE PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FROM ME INCLUDING NAIRALANDERS!.ALL THIS I PRAY AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by northvietnam(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2021
I want to invest in my self
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by LieDetector(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2021
GofuckYourself:

These things are best kept private
why sir. Whatever happened to speaking things into existence?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by phantom24: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2021
EdmundChidera:
New Year Resolution has become a ritual that many tends to forecast their plans on what to achieve within the year.

Many had plans on what to actually achieve last year 2020 but to some it was achieved, while some became unfortunate.

Planning makes us to be objective on achievement but fulfilling it most times are by the Grace.

So my dear Nairalanders what do intend to achieve this year which you were unable to achieve last year.

Is it marriage?

Is it getting a job?

Is it starting up a business?

Is it completing your academics?

Is it becoming a fraudster?

Is it buying car?

Is it building a house?

What's your Resolution, let's know and have faith because you can achieve it.

These are New year Expectations rather.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2021
EBEk101:
start promoting my music and having the status of ah big artist not coming up artist
cause music is fucking life to me
Let me listen to your songs
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by gozzlin: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:

Eiyaaa. Accept my heartfelt sympathies.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by fineboynl(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2021
destiny is a life force that control our life and activities. it's has 80% influence over our life and why are decisions is just 20%.

so when you understand all of this you will understand life better.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by jovijovi: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2021
Mine is to be over to God the more

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by gozzlin: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2021
I wanna be a billionaire so _fucking bad!

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Goodluckall: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2021
TO TRAUEL TO OUT OF NIGERIA SO HELP ME GOD.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Smiles.. we plan while god decide

2020 has taught us more better.

I already put my resolution between me and my creator and I blv I can achieve More than last year despite all the toughness of 2020 I can bodly say that it was one of my best year if not the best self.

So we move with the dimensions 2021 will bring and I hope it will be better.
Themainboy22:
I don't know why, but this Resolution of a thing doesn't work for me.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2021
I don't really have a "new year" resolution but what what I have is "new decade" resolution.

I have make an absolute goal that by the end of this decade(God's will), I shall immigrate to Australia, and fulfill my dream and Aspiration...

God's willing
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Dpaulie(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Expanding my business and have more employees, increase the salary of my employees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Don't Like Paying For Services. / How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.