Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,407 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? (14766 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution? / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by blazepascal(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
I want to repent of all my sin I just realized if you don't have Christ you are dead. only those who are free from sin are alive . do you know the number of people that make heaven is 1 out of 1000 that's alarming . the end is coming near have you noticed the way the year is running out , it means something is about to happen .there have been brutal killing across Nigeria. now we are battling a pandemic called corona virus there's no cure to it yet. all this are signs of end time let's not be ignorant .

I also need to make more money this year I hope so ijn.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by virginboy1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tekrify:
After all the yeye post of holding ur virginity grin grin grin grin
U finally shot ur shoot....
Anyways that was 5 years ago cheesy

Hahahaha bad guy. grin

Konji na bastard ooo
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by doris4u(f): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
durasome:
.sorry but what sort of human are you? For three good yrs you still find it difficult to forget a particular girl,like what exactly was she to you while the relationship lasted, or are you just being a low self esteem ed fellow that you can't get yourself another human to continue with your life?I mean like why would it take you fucking good 4 years to forget an ordinary pussy that another man somewhere is using as we speak now to play football, am just pist by this now!
Well he can't be blamed totally, there's a certain kind of betrayal one would experience from an ex, it would be difficult to forget especially wen uv not gotten a replacement. The 3years is quite long, he needs to pray to forget totally.
No human being ,I repeat no human being is worth stressing over.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
I don't have any resolution

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by doris4u(f): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
My new resolution is to be a better version of myself, having a more forgiving spirit towards my ex even though we are still on talking terms and lastly have a family of my own soonest.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by JordanMichael(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
I've got plans but no resolution manh
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by skyreaper: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:
For three consecutive years, it's been my top priority to forget my ex and move on. But the more I try, the more I get weaker. As at yesterday I deleted her contact everywhere it could be found and block her on facebook so that I won't be able to stalk her. I've gone extra mile to delete the contact of everyone related to her, including her mother, and blocking them on facebook too. I just pray it works this time around.
Don't just delete her contact, start making friends, start seeing new people, put yourself out there again, in no time you would forget her totally and there will be a point you won't even feel a thing when you see something related to her, she will just be like someone you use to know while in primary school.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hmm lemme summarize it here cuz by the end of this year I'm coming back to celebrate my achieving them...

To be more consecrated to God this year ..hence to Fufill the agenders I have set in place to achieve this fit..

To become more disciplined focused and organized ..

To conquer all my bad habits..

To have spiritual,educational and endevourial achievements this year..
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Ihatemumu: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
To leave this shit hole called Nigeria.

Fact. You need to.
Left that shithole and no regrets so far
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by EdmundChidera(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
GofuckYourself:

These things are best kept private
I just said it the way it's gonna be nothing to keep private.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by HelpYourself(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
EdmundChidera:
I just said it the way it's gonna be nothing to keep private.

smiley
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by ursulajuls(f): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Massive Hussle for me this year.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
My new year resolution is to make sure IPOB restore BIAFRA.

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Lordbinsmar: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ihatemumu:

Fact. You need to.
Left that shithole and no regrets so far
Thanks Sir. I can't wait to leave the shit hole.
it's just like a waste of life living in the shit hole.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Greatuzoewulu: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
My new year resolution is to quit gambling.

To have more investment no matter how little it may be

To be more focused and have foresight.

To be more happy than ever.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Tekrify(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
It sure is grin grin grin
virginboy1:

Hahahaha bad guy. grin

Konji na bastard ooo

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by durasome(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:
bro, you won't understand. This girl is my weak point. I'm a man in my thirties. Before this girl, I knew no love. After her, I still know no love. She is the only love story in my life. Solid four years of pure and innocent love. The only girl that can insult me and I will still be the one to apologize

Someday you'll read the story here
.I see how deeply you loved and still love this ur ex,I pray someday you will finally get over it,but please don't let this totally distract you in life,
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Burstscam: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
durasome:
.I see how deeply you loved and still love this ur ex,I pray someday you will finally get over it,but please don't let this totally distract you in life,
well it really affected my mental health and self esteem. But I'm fine now though still single
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Burstscam: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
skyreaper:
Don't just delete her contact, start making friends, start seeing new people, put yourself out there again, in no time you would forget her totally and there will be a point you won't even feel a thing when you see something related to her, she will just be like someone you use to know while in primary school.
well I try to see the good in people, yet I easily get tired of them. If it's not Gutsy, it's counterfeit. She became a yardstick with which I measure every other girls. It's a fvcked up situation. But I'll get over it.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
To smoke more wees, fucck more women, get them pregnant and have dozens of children tongue
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Goldenfinger: 2:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Burstscam:
For three consecutive years, it's been my top priority to forget my ex and move on. But the more I try, the more I get weaker. As at yesterday I deleted her contact everywhere it could be found and block her on facebook so that I won't be able to stalk her. I've gone extra mile to delete the contact of everyone related to her, including her mother, and blocking them on facebook too. I just pray it works this time around.
. three years and you never forget her, is she married if not. Guy I will advise to take her back.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:21am On Jan 02, 2021
pickatyouu:
Una don start.
Resolution doesn't have to start January first
It start when you decide u need a change.
Resolution and Revolution grin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2021
My new year resolution is to Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, and Bleep. I will Bleep my way to the top this year.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Attakwu101: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Don't have any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Don't Like Paying For Services. / How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.