Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? (14788 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution? / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by blazepascal(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2021
hmm I posted same thing but mine didn't make it to fp
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by EmmyG012(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Alonso80:
1. God

2. Goals

3. Grind

Oga what are the goals
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by SocialJustice: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2021
sunshineV:
this year, i must make dat money
Na so you talk last year. cheesy
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by nonyofor2(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2021
No more football betting
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by thesilentman(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2021
I just want 2 be free.That's what makes me happy.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by samx4real(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2021

Zero fund wastage, Zero online sports betting with my money. Zero masturbation,

This three things cannot enter the new year and new decade with me.
I pray for grace & mercy. Amen.
God don bless me already but na those three things dey waste me.
I have to be strong to overcome these evil. So help me God.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2021
To put my Happiness first.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by AlphikkaTech: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:
not juju bro. One day I'll create a thread on that relationship, you'll understand better
Oga go for deliverance first. The earlier the better. I don't want to read another bad news. Go for serious deliverance first before another other action
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by kayfact123(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Please include japaing
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Drizzy5001(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2021
1. Improve on my performance in school.
2. Avoid see finish
3. No procrastination grin
4.Avoid vagina people for now, especially the short one's. grin
5. To be closer to God.
I pray for the grace, to abstain from all these things.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by IgboWarlord(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Drastically reduce my consumption of nicotine and sativa..
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Willie2015: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Learn how to pray effectively for...
4 hours daily.....
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by venmotors(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Coming closer more to God
Passing all my exams

So help me God
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by 4lorunsho(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Continue from where I stopped last year
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Candycrushy(f): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:
For three consecutive years, it's been my top priority to forget my ex and move on. But the more I try, the more I get weaker. As at yesterday I deleted her contact everywhere it could be found and block her on facebook so that I won't be able to stalk her. I've gone extra mile to delete the contact of everyone related to her, including her mother, and blocking them on facebook too. I just pray it works this time around.
What did she do that was so bad
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Monjerk: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2021
I think we should rather call it new year plan rather than call it resolution. The resolution usually sounds some how to some people.

To me I call it my new year plan:

1. Be more closer to God than before.

2. Start and roof my second house by end of this year.

3. Improve on my career by getting some certifications, register with professional bodies and also start MSc.

4. Very importantly, start a side hustle to support my salary and prepare to free myself from paid job in the near future.
Through Christ that strengthens me.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Dayoebe(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2021
To start with, aiming for six digits monthly income
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by sunshineV(f): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2021
SocialJustice:
Na so you talk last year. cheesy
u dey follow me up and down
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
I have none. Done talking. I ought to do more acting. When the year comes to an end then I can then evaluate my situation once again.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Dimejimichael(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2021
1.Focus on my part time program in Laspotech

2. Get an apartment

3. Try to get another source of income rather Dan depending fully on salary .
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by HelpYourself(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2021
LieDetector:
why sir. Whatever happened to speaking things into existence?

You speak it when in company of loved ones and family not in public where you don't know the thoughts these wishes of yours are exposed to

You can't assume because everyone you are in a room with are your tribe that they all think like you

You savvy?

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Weirdgee: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Hutsle hard
Go for NYSC
Start a business
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by SocialJustice: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
sunshineV:
u dey follow me up and down
For real, I don't look at monikers, I just comment on what interests me.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by doctore212(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
My own to stop visiting oloshos.

But unfortunately, me I dey there now dey type this now
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by durasome(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Burstscam:
For three consecutive years, it's been my top priority to forget my ex and move on. But the more I try, the more I get weaker. As at yesterday I deleted her contact everywhere it could be found and block her on facebook so that I won't be able to stalk her. I've gone extra mile to delete the contact of everyone related to her, including her mother, and blocking them on facebook too. I just pray it works this time around.
.sorry but what sort of human are you? For three good yrs you still find it difficult to forget a particular girl,like what exactly was she to you while the relationship lasted, or are you just being a low self esteem ed fellow that you can't get yourself another human to continue with your life?I mean like why would it take you fucking good 4 years to forget an ordinary pussy that another man somewhere is using as we speak now to play football, am just pist by this now!
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Burstscam: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
durasome:
.sorry but what sort of human are you? For three good yrs you still find it difficult to forget a particular girl,like what exactly was she to you while the relationship lasted, or are you just being a low self esteem ed fellow that you can't get yourself another human to continue with your life?I mean like why would it take you fucking good 4 years to forget an ordinary pussy that another man somewhere is using as we speak now to play football, am just pist by this now!
bro, you won't understand. This girl is my weak point. I'm a man in my thirties. Before this girl, I knew no love. After her, I still know no love. She is the only love story in my life. Solid four years of pure and innocent love. The only girl that can insult me and I will still be the one to apologize

Someday you'll read the story here

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
EdmundChidera:
I have 3 agenda this year 2021

1: To start up and establish my Business

2: To have my own apartment fully furnished

3: To buy a Car

I will be coming back to this thread to update my achievement this year. Amen
me too

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by sunshineV(f): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
SocialJustice:
For real, I don't look at monikers, I just comment on what interests me.
lol
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Akinh: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
EdmundChidera:
New Year Resolution has become a ritual that many tends to forecast their plans on what to achieve within the year.

Many had plans on what to actually achieve last year 2020 but to some it was achieved, while some became unfortunate.

Planning makes us to be objective on achievement but fulfilling it most times are by the Grace.

So my dear Nairalanders what do intend to achieve this year which you were unable to achieve last year.

Is it marriage?

Is it getting a job?

Is it starting up a business?

Is it completing your academics?

Is it becoming a fraudster?

Is it buying car?

Is it building a house?

What's your Resolution, let's know and have faith because you can achieve it.

none of your business bcs am not in competition with anyone whether know or unknown...
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by Tekrify(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
After all the yeye post of holding ur virginity grin grin grin grin
U finally shot ur shoot....
Anyways that was 5 years ago cheesy
virginboy1:
To reduce the rate I have sex undecided

Last year sex was crazy. embarassed

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by AFONJACOW(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
2021 is my last year as single guy, 2022 February good
or bad I will add Mr and Mrs to my title... Anyone who want to marry abroad base guy should inbox me ,

specifications
you must be between 22 - 31 years
You must be above 5.6ft tall
You must be respectful and must respect my will
You must love me the way I love you
You must be a working class lady or business minded I don't want house wife
U must never be a cheat bcux I believe in 1 man 1 woman
You must be beautiful or average

If you have the qualities and interested inbox me immediately

Happy New Year to the lucky person
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? by ogub(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkings84:
Happy New Year 2021 Guys!!

My resolution is to build a strong financial base!

2020 is gone with it stagnation!!

Imagine coming into the new year with just 3k.....
still thank GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. / How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? / What Is Your New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.