Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? (23609 Views)

How Much Cash Do You Have Today? / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Na ledger balance I get.
But Rabbas dey road based on investment s,and real estate.
But cash? Na,I dey broke.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Passionate1(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2021
jozboy3348:
Amen! i beg you in the name of God. my account is left with only 5 naira. please surprise me this new year. any amount even 500 naira. God bless you
Send ur acct.no. make i do xmas 4 u. .
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Tayosteve(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2021
boss abeg show us the way, 08111142471

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by faseblex(f): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

To help some start 2021 positively and to put smiles on some faces, I have been wondering all morning how to give small funds anonymously to a few widows in NL, in genuine need... I will appreciate any instruction on how my post can come out as "Nobody" or "Anonymous" or any other title but my profile name.

If you are a widow with young kids and your Crossover prayer was for God to send you urgent help so your kids will have food to eat today, please indicate below before 12 noon Nigerian time.

If you don't fit into above, PLEASE don't raise your hand. Be aware that God sees us all.

I will log back in 1 hour's time to select the first 10 I can confirm to be genuine, with your assistance to call out frauds.

By the mercies of God, 2020 was my best year yet and I pray that 2021 will even be better for all of us, in Jesus name!

PS: in addition to above criteria, you should have a bank acct to receive transfer.

Please am pleading unbehalf of a friend kindly please assist her she is a window with 3 kids and anywhere she seek help especially from men they always demand for sex...she always tell me because... I use to help her a lot and I am happy do so..

Please help her am begging ..

I can send you her and her kids picture and the state of the house thy live please help they have nothing at home..

Thank you
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by aminusodiq(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Kashaamadupe
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by omoyeni37: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2021
cbelzo:
Last of its kinds for 2020
Bro help me sir, if it's 500 naira, i will praise your name to high heavens!!
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

To help some start 2021 positively and to put smiles on some faces, I have been wondering all morning how to give small funds anonymously to a few widows in NL, in genuine need... I will appreciate any instruction on how my post can come out as "Nobody" or "Anonymous" or any other title but my profile name.

If you are a widow with young kids and your Crossover prayer was for God to send you urgent help so your kids will have food to eat today, please indicate below before 12 noon Nigerian time.

If you don't fit into above, PLEASE don't raise your hand. Be aware that God sees us all.

I will log back in 1 hour's time to select the first 10 I can confirm to be genuine, with your assistance to call out frauds.

By the mercies of God, 2020 was my best year yet and I pray that 2021 will even be better for all of us, in Jesus name!

PS: in addition to above criteria, you should have a bank acct to receive transfer.

I'm not a widow but I'm in need right now, the money in my account is 900 naira, I'm learning programming, my system is so so bad. It's been a difficult year for me. I'm a graduate of mechanical engineering, I'm underpaid with a monthly stipend of 30k. It cost me 14500 to come to delta from Abuja, i don't have money to return to abj and we are resuming on the 4th, I'm squatting in a Corper's Lodge for 1 year 4 months now and I don't have hope for accommodation. I can rarely save money because i have to feed and go to work. If not for the Corper's Lodge i don't know how i would have survive living alone. It has not been easy for my mom since we have no dad. She has done her best, i wanna do mine but i don't have any source of income to start a business. Please consider me even if it's half of what you wanna offer. Please boss
My account number is below
GTBank
Ofordu Harrison Henry

Email is oforduharrison@gmail.com
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Mnopq: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

hmmm correct people with better access.
Am not a widow but a graduates searching for green pasture married. My contact abumujaheed17@gmail.com, 09039233182; acc no;0329252617 savings gt bank
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by etibaba(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2021
16k oooo.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

I quoted you before, i have been going through this thread and I'm seeing thousands and millions people have in their account. I don't know when I'll get to that level to be able to assist people. But right now, i need your assistance. This is really really serious. I know God will use to bless me. Even if I don't fall into that category but my mom is really hustling so we survive and things have been tough.
Ofordu Harrison Henry
GTB
Saving account
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Teja324: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2021
2.5m in my account

2k in cash

Looking forward to a successful 2021

2020 wasn’t easy but God was there with me and my family all through

May God bless all our hustle this 2021
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Takeit2017(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Passionate1:

Bro help me too bro
God will bless you
I owe my tailor 2k the disgrace this man gave me yesterday for public I no fit cry..and I dnt have any money to pay him right now but promise to pay up before sunday please help me

Please kindly assist me with anything amount abeg oh

Gtb
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by nnamdico82: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Virginboy1 maka why? Run to kankara now or chibok.
virginboy1:
1st of January 2020 closing balance 1.3M.

31st of December 2020 Closing balance 14k. cry

2020 has been a tough year.
2021 will and should be better.

It is well

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Takeit2017(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Teja324:
2.5m in my account

2k in cash

Looking forward to a successful 2021

2020 wasn’t easy but God was there with me and my family all through

May God bless all our hustle this 2021

Bro help me too bro
God will bless you
I owe my tailor 2k the disgrace this man gave me yesterday for public I no fit cry..and I dnt have any money to pay him right now but promise to pay up before sunday please help me

Gtb
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Takeit2017(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

Bro me not a window oo sorry

But

Bro help me too bro
God will bless you

Gtb
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Dimejimichael(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2021
At least I have 2300 in pocket to smile at
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Bsmiles49(f): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
5000 cash
500 bank
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
500M am thankful
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Didi2d(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Omo na house rent dey my account o, e never complete sef and the new owner of the property don give everyone quit notice
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by ecclize: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:
16m BTC
8m cash wink
Hope I make massive this year
So help me God

BTW!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR
Alaye send me money naw...
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by ericoleon(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2021
146000 in investment less than 700 in acc 0.00 in cash
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Passionate1:

Ephraim Enemah 2107574871 UBA omg! God bless you..
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Passionate1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Takeit2017:

Bro help me too bro
God will bless you

Gtb

Salami. D.D
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Spain007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
35M
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by AreaFada2: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
omoyeni37:
8 naira, 50kobo
Don't even know what me and my kid brother will eat this morning
Are you into any business?
Maybe Nairalanders can patronise you to grow it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Passionate1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
jozboy3348:
Ephraim Enemah 2107574871 UBA omg! God bless you..

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by JBoss25(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
26k bank account
132k invested
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bank 1, #500.
Bank 2, #5000.
Bank 3, #140k.
At home, #4500.

#250k debt.
About #850k assets.

We Move!
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Passionate1:

wow i'm speechless. you kept to your word.. may God increase you in all ramifications of life. 2021 shall be your best year Amen!

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Festflor: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria / Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.