Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? (23587 Views)

How Much Cash Do You Have Today? / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by SPLENDID25(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2021
JUST 2,475 naira. LOL
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by saintruky(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2021
I just pack ma osusu... I ensure say na me be d last person to pack after xmas...

One na 120k n the other na 150k... I'm debt free.. Meaning I cross well enter 2021
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by heniford2: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2021
none not even a kabo but believe something big is about to happen
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Yahsallam2021:
80k as my account balance and 500k for my wife to start a business in the new year.
woooooooww that's lovely. I hope your business will be in millions by the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by FlamieB(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
37,709,400 in account
42,300k in cash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by lecoeur(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Just last month I believed it was God's work.
I started 2020 with nothing as a boy still depending, I'm entering 2021 with nothing less than 400k.
I pray God blesses the works of my hands this year.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by debbydams(f): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Ka sa ma dupe

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Emaxwell(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:

I come tire bro grin
BTW happy new year

Happy New year

Do giveaway for me na

Make I drop my btc wallet grin

No ghost me sha undecided
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Donspicey: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:
No be everybody wey poor

Tooorrrr.....
Wahala for who never collect.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by alingo2013(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2021
2000 cash at hand
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DamnnNiggarr: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2021
geedot:
sad
Oyekanmi, I tried to transfer a little token of 10k to you but on a second thought, I declined because I might be transferring to the wrong person, so take heart.
I'll do it another time
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2021
MOTOPARK:
Is this necessary?
very necessary bro.. It could help you to keep tab and make some good financial decisions to end the year well.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Melaye(f): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:

Send pm
BTW angry how possible?

What do you mean at bolded bro
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by McBenedict(f): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2021
PLS HOW CAN I POST MY NEWS ON NAIRALAND
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Thazard(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2021
virginboy1:

And 3000 inside bet9ja account.
And running ticket of 10k.
Just Remaining Everton and Sevilla to win grin
grin
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Loveknitting:

5k to 5m in the next 12 months wow.
yes ooo! With hard work and dedication I'll achieve it! I'm sure I have roughly estimated transactions of over 2 million in my account this year even though I had no verifiable income lolz.

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Donspicey:

Tooorrrr.....

Wahala for who never collect.....

I no be scammer bro
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by etrouble: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Millions of liquid CASH
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by miniziter(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Me 200million. To be 1billion by this time next year.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Endyoflife:

Me 2k
hahaha hahaha! It's well bro. Just try and make some good financial decisions this year, so you can financially end this year well ;d
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Trent18(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2021
400 naira cash and account in debit of 134 naira

But grateful to God for life while trusting Him for better 2021.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Stanleyq:
una dey look 4 who una go chew witch?
hahaha, I no understand una o

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Sharatan(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2021
I no go lie, na 1,500 follow me enter. These girls have killed me undecided
DarkWritings:
Yeah! I think it's something we could look at and see how much we could and would have gathered by the end of this year 2021.

So how much Cash entered with you into the New year, mine is Just #5k lolz.

By the end of the year I hope and believe it would be #5M grin

How much is yours? grin

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by deltateam: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2021
easzypeaszy:
I took loan from Branch loan app..make I no blow empty come 2021

How much can branch loan give for a start, their repayment plans and how can it be accessed?
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by mrbee1948: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2021
easzypeaszy:
wen I no dey mad...I took d small change of 5k to transport from Monday..even to eat inside dey hard me...bc is not even enough

Morning Bros! I have never used a loan app to borrow money before. I have an interview in a neighboring state next week & I don't want to bother anyone for cash.
Can u recommend a good one I can use for me? Thanks.
2021 is surely going to be GREATER.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Dpaulie:

That’s at the odd of 1000, all things are possible... may God with us
yes ooo.. That's the spirit.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Senatoraku: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2021
rattlesnake:
Long ticket 112 odds
where's the booking code?
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

A police officer I borrowed 10k paid me back on the 26th, the money is still with me and I took it with me into this new year.
hahaha! That's really interesting I tell you. You did well. Cultivating the habit of saving is important too to financially end the year well.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by OmodavidoX(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:

I no be scammer bro
Abeg bro is it safe to store all my naira in my blockchain as bitcoin

What are the disadvantages and my money is just in GTBANK with no interest and they keep removing their useless charges

Please advise me on your Bitcoin business sir
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by achaemeka(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Me #0 in cash and #0 in bank.My brokenesss wear rapper dey laugh me.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Abeg bro is it safe to store all my naira in my blockchain as bitcoin

What are the disadvantages and my money is just in GTBANK with no interest and they keep removing their useless charges

Please advise me on your Bitcoin business sir
Send me a pm or message me with the number on my signature
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by DarkWritings: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Sharatan:
I no go lie, na 1,500 follow me enter. These girls have killed me undecided
hahaha OMG! Now you have to Make a decision to stay away from ladies this year, don't make them a liability to you, some of them could be asset! Save and invest more so you financially end the year well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) / Start Making good money from Gem Stones / CBN Slams Fines On 4 Nigerian Banks Over Fund Repatriation For MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.