Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 (1810 Views)

Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Mayehunta991: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Different prophecies supposedly from the same God
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by genkins(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pious101:
it's obvious u have comprehension issue
I absolutely don't have comprehension issues of any kind, so try to stay on track here.

Kobojunkie:
So, it was not Isaiah that failed but God that instead failed in this case by giving Isaiah a prophecy which failed?

I am trying to understand the point at which this prophecy, an example you presented as evidence that prophecies can fail, failed. undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mayehunta991:
Different prophecies supposedly from the same God
Na was for God ooo!! lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Pious101: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I absolutely don't have comprehension issues of any kind, so try to stay on track here.

trust me u do....try and read from d beginning...if can do that u won't be asking this question again. From where u quoted me was not the beginning of my conversation with the guy I was responding to. However, let me just say this, that a prophecy failed is not God's fault neither the vessel. The receiver of a prophecy has a major role to play in ensuring prophecy comes into manifestation. We war with prophecy for them to manifest. That it has been said does not mean it would happen....there are people that have even died without even seeing the manifestation of a certain prophecy about them.
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Kobojunkie: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2021
Pious101:
trust me u do....try and read from d beginning...if can do that u won't be asking this question again. From where u quoted me was not the beginning of my conversation with the guy I was responding to. However, let me just say this, that a prophecy failed is not God's fault neither the vessel. The receiver of a prophecy has a major role to play in ensuring prophecy comes into manifestation. We war with prophecy for them to manifest. That it has been said does not mean it would happen....there are people that have even died without even seeing the manifestation of a certain prophecy about them.
At this point I think you are just rambling.... Let me leave you with this instead...
Jesus Christ does not lie.

If it teaches the doctrines and traditions of men, it is a false teacher/prophet. undecided

If it teaches the Old covenant, and not the New Covenant, as Jesus Christ's teaching, it is a false prophet. undecided

If it installs itself in position of authority over others who belong to Jesus Christ, it is a false prophet. undecided

If it installs itself as teacher and shepherd over Jesus Christ's own sheep, it is a false prophet/teacher.

If upon examining its fruits, you realize that they are more Antichrist(even his very teachings) than they are for the Truth as taught by Jesus Christ.. It is a false prophet/Teacher

If it preaches that which is not the Gospels of the Kingdom of God, in the name of God(i.e. 5G, Covid-19, politics, hybrid men, etc.), it is definitely a false teacher/prophet.

If it enriches itself and it's kingdom on the backs of Jesus Christ's own flock, it is most definitely a false teacher /prophet....

Basically, if it goes against any of Jesus Christ's own commandments, it is not of Jesus Christ. And in the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ, God heaps curses on such persons. Take a look at Matthew 23 to see some of the curses that essentially ensure the false teachers and their followers will likely never enter the Kingdom of Heaven at the end of the day.
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Pious101: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
At this point I think you are just rambling.... Let me leave you with this instead...
Jesus Christ does not lie.

If it teaches the doctrines and traditions of men, it is a false teacher/prophet. undecided

If it teaches the Old covenant, and not the New Covenant, as Jesus Christ's teaching, it is a false prophet. undecided

If it installs itself in position of authority over others who belong to Jesus Christ, it is a false prophet. undecided

If it installs itself as teacher and shepherd over Jesus Christ's own sheep, it is a false prophet/teacher.

If upon examining its fruits, you realize that they are more Antichrist(even his very teachings) than they are for the Truth as taught by Jesus Christ.. It is a false prophet/Teacher

If it preaches that which is not the Gospels of the Kingdom of God, in the name of God(i.e. 5G, Covid-19, politics, hybrid men, etc.), it is definitely a false teacher/prophet.

If it enriches itself and it's kingdom on the backs of Jesus Christ's own flock, it is most definitely a false teacher /prophet....

Basically, if it goes against any of Jesus Christ's own commandments, it is not of Jesus Christ. And in the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ, God heaps curses on such persons. Take a look at Matthew 23 to see some of the curses that essentially ensure the false teachers and their followers will likely never enter the Kingdom of Heaven at the end of the day.
stop being limited with what u know. Seek for knowledge.
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Kobojunkie: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Pious101:
stop being limited with what u know. Seek for knowledge.
Seek knowledge from where? The mouths of false prophets and false teachers who know absolutely nothing about the Truth of God? undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Pious101: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Seek knowledge from where? The mouths of false prophets and false teachers who know absolutely nothing about the Truth of God? undecided
before I continue with u let me understand ur root.... What denomination do u belong to?
Re: 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pious101:
before I continue with u let me understand ur root.... What denomination do u belong to?
Lo and behold... We found the root of the problem. undecided

Which denomination taught you that
* God's prophecies do fail ?
* Isaiah's prophecy to Hezekiah is an example of a failed prophecy? undecided

You are a clear example why Jesus Christ warned His followers against suckling at the tits of another man.. It is evil in all aspects. God from old warned that cursed is any man who puts His trust in flesh and blood(man)..ofcourse that also means not to trust the words of men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) / The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense / ABC Of Salvation For Sincere Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.