Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) (1793 Views)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) / Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
From Numbers 5: 11- 31
I’ll just say in brief, it says that… ‘The priest should take holy water in a vessel, take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel - And that is the bitter water ‘And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed.

Why can't Christian countries try this method on those cases?

Advocatejare, Rightchannel, Truthisunique3, GreatAxeMan, Lee29, ANTIlSLAM, ifiokjohn, Agbegbaorogboye, BePrepared, jesusjnr2020, Ikechukwumdy, HedwigesMaduro kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this method.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by ifiokjohn(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

I’ll just say in brief, it says that… ‘The priest should take holy water in a vessel, take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel - And that is the bitter water ‘And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed.

Advocatejare, Rightchannel, Truthisunique3, GreatAxeMan, Lee29, ANTIlSLAM, ifiokjohn, Agbegbaorogboye, BePrepared, jesusjnr2020, Ikechukwumdy, HedwigesMaduro kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this method.
would it be bad iff Muslim countries try it too? Afterall, you guys say you more 'Christian' than the Christians and you read our Bible more than we do. So you Muslims should do it ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:
would it be bad iff Muslim countries try it too? Afterall, you guys say you more 'Christian' than the Christians and you read our Bible more than we do. So you Muslims should do it ok?

I don't think Muslims believe in the Bible. But why are you guys like this? Always trying to divert when you have nothing to say!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by elated177: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

You did not make your points. What are your problems with the portion of the Scripture?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by elated177: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't think Muslims believe in the Bible. But why are you guys like this? Always trying to divert when you have nothing to say!

If you don't believe in the Scriptures, antichristian, why are you obsessed with them? Why don't you focus on your own religious books? Or is there some kind of competition?

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:
The real truth of the matter is that there is no Christian or Muslim country in the world today, what we have are politicians using the books as a means of manipulating the support of their subjects.
The laws God gave the Israelites will take effect until the Messiah (Christ) arrives and when the Messiah arrives he will teach God's people holiness that will not be forced on anyone but each person will bear the truth in their hearts for salvation.
So don't mind the misinformed Muslim who thinks he knows anything about the Bible that has been his attitude ever since he came to this forum and mind you his fellow Muslims don't even recognize him as a Muslim.
We all know that where there's ORIGINAL the FAKE must also suffice so i tried to find out from him if there is a sect of Muslims who are practicing what Muhammad really taught but it's like they're all confused as he can't present any group while his own fellow Muslims say he is not even a Muslim! smiley
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by advocatejare(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Advocate jare, Rightchannel, Truthisunique3, GreatAxeMan, Lee29, ANTIlSLAM, ifiokjohn, Agbegbaorogboye, BePrepared, jesusjnr2020, Ikechukwumdy, HedwigesMaduro kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this method.

Have you tried eating Ajwa date and test your prophet’s claim that poison won’t harm you?

Sahih al-Bukhari 5779
Narrated Sa`d:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "Whoever takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning will not be effected by magic or poison on that day."

Why do Islamic countries have hospitals and not rely on the black seed that Muhammed claimed is a cure for all diseases ?

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2041
Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:
"Use this black seed. For indeed it contains a cure for every disease except As-Sam" And As-Sam is death.

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by advocatejare(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why I won’t take you seriously:

Those quotations are from the Torah that your Allah claimed to have revealed! Are you now questioning your Allah?

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”
-Quran 3:3

Show us the Torah Allah revealed and I’ll show you what you have written above!

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

.[/color][/b]

Christian countries can't adopt it because it belongs to the Jewish religion which is based on the laws given to Moses which your "fraudphet" plagiarized into the Quran.

At least, they left judgment for God while your terrorist religion supports cutting off the head or stoning to death for being accused of adultery.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Christian countries can't adopt it because it belongs to the Jewish religion which is based on the laws given to Moses which your "fraudphet" plagiarized into the Quran.

At least, they left judgment for God while your terrorist religion supports cutting off the head or stoning to death for being accused of adultery.

I think you're really pained. That's why you're spilling nonsense here and there.

Which Christian country exist that uses the Bible as its constitution? None!

Yahweh never called any religion Judaism or Christianity!

If you no get any sane thing to Yan here just negodu!

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

I think you're really pained. That's why you're spilling nonsense here and there.

Which Christian country exist that uses the Bible as its constitution? None!

Yahweh never called any religion Judaism or Christianity!

If you no get any sane thing to Yan here just negodu!

While countries that use Quran as constitution all enjoy its fruit which is terrorism. You see how stupid you are now?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by xproducer: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.” - John 1:17

“Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.” – John 8:1-11

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

While countries that use Quran as constitution all enjoy its fruit which is terrorism. You see how stupid you are now?

What about Saudi wey you Christians dey run go practice medicine? I think stupidity is enshrined in your bloodstream. Yahweh sent people to terrorise the people already living in Canaan! And many more terrorist actions plenty for your book but na only Islam you see! Hypocrite!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:00am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:
What about Saudi wey you Christians dey run go practice medicine? I think stupidity is enshrined in your bloodstream. Yahweh sent people to terrorise the people already living in Canaan! And many more terrorist actions plenty for your book but na only Islam you see! Hypocrite!
Is that why fraudphet Muhammad came like the devil to kill, steal and destroy? Muhammad even destroyed 9 year old Aisha's innocence. Poor girl

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 6:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is that why fraudphet Muhammad came like the devil to kill, steal and destroy? Muhammad even destroyed 9 year old Aisha's innocence. Poor girl

We really need to test you with this test for adultery from OP. I know your stomach will swell!

I don't trust you.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

We really need to test you with this test for adultery from OP. I know your stomach will swell!

I don't trust you.

You may need to but you can't. My God does not allow imperfect humans to judge themselves cause that is the bedrock of class hypocrisy and oppresion. Matt 7vs1. Judge not
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You may need to but you can't. My God does not allow imperfect humans to judge themselves cause that is the bedrock of class hypocrisy and oppresion. Matt 7vs1. Judge not

So those Judges are going to hell fire abi? (Daddy GO)
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

So those Judges are going to hell fire abi? (Daddy GO)

Anyone who appoints himself a judge over others is doing wrong. That's what Christ says.
Unlike your fraudphet who asks you to kill anyone who disagrees with you and take their wives as slave. No wonder he got poisoned
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by elated177: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Antichristian, some questions:

You did not make your points. What are your problems with the portion of the Scripture?

If you, antichristian, don't believe in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, why are you obsessed with them? Why don't you focus on your own religious books? Or is there some kind of competition? What is the problem, really?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2022
elated177:
Antichristian, some questions:

If you, antichristian, don't believe in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, why are you obsessed with them? Why don't you focus on your own religious books? Or is there some kind of competition? What is the problem, really?

The problem is the falsehood and doubt being spread around by those Christians you are supporting. Once again since you are not a Christian it's none of your biz.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Anyone who appoints himself a judge over others is doing wrong. That's what Christ says.
Unlike your fraudphet who asks you to kill anyone who disagrees with you and take their wives as slave. No wonder he got poisoned

1. Where did your False son of god say such?

2. Where did the Prophet say kill anyone who disagrees with you and take their wives as slaves?

No wonder your false son of god get sentenced to death by hanging! He was even claiming his father forsook him!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

1. Where did your False son of god say such?

2. Where did the Prophet say kill anyone who disagrees with you and take their wives as slaves?

No wonder your false son of god get sentenced to death by hanging! He was even claiming his father forsook him!

I already quoted the verse for you. Go back and search for it dummy!!

It's in the book of plagiarism. Maybe you will find it when the inebriation from camel urine clears from your eyes. Just check well

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

You will learn by fire by force.

Safiyya's father was a long-time opponent of Muhammad, he was captured and executed by your prophet muhammad.

Muhammad married Safiyya after killing her parents and he (muhammad) convert her to islam. The same Safiyya sent your prophet to his grave, what a brave woman she was

Shey your alfa no tell you this story in your ile kewu?

AntiChristian:

He was sentenced to death by hanging and he resurrected as prophecied.. I ask you if na Muhammad, allah or Jubril died and resurrected as read from your quran verse below, you sha no answer me grin

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by elated177: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

The problem is the falsehood and doubt being spread around by those Christians you are supporting. Once again since you are not a Christian it's none of your biz.

But you don't have regard for the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, why do you care?

Since you, antichristian, neither believe in nor follow the Scriptures, what really is your business with them? Enlighten me in that regard.

Shouldn't you be more interested in your own religious books? Antichristian, don't you think that you should spend your time and energy on helping your fellow Muslims abide by what is written in them?

Antichristian, I want to understand your obsession with the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth. It is crystal clear that you despise them. So, what really is your business with them? Enlighten me in that regard, please.

The Word of YHVH Almighty is my Bread, the Bread of life. When you quote the Scriptures with the intention of subjecting them to mockery or ridicule, it is tantamount to spitting in my bread, antichristian. It doesn't matter if you do it in the guise of taunting the Christians. I have told you already that the Christians do not own the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth.

Antichristian, dedicate your time to helping your fellow Muslims become better Muslims.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Give examples of "Christian countries" as you stated up there.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by petra1(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

There is no Christian country. We only have Christian church ot the body christ .

Such practice is spiritual and not science . In our days prophets function as priest of those days if such need required. But there are better ways .

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2022
petra1:

There is no Christian country. We only have Christian church ot the body christ .
Did Jesus create this Church?

Such practice is spiritual and not science . In our days prophets function as priest of those days if such need required. But there are better ways.
What better ways? What if a Celestial Church member or Cherubim & Seraphim still does the above?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by AntiChristian: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Give examples of "Christian countries" as you stated up there.

Of cos you don't have any na! You have lost it all.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by petra1(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
Did Jesus create this Church?

What better ways? What if a Celestial Church member or Cherubim & Seraphim still does the above?

Under the miistrry of a prophet such a thing may happen. And that's if there is no legal implications
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Lighthouse50: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
OP Jesus said those laws were given to the israelites becos of their wickedness but the new message of love and forgiveness has been given

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of cos you don't have any na! You have lost it all.

Yeah. We've lost the countries. Maybe, just maybe because we decided to allow people to choose their religion, instead of saying "choose Islam or be beheaded".
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) by cornelboy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Didn't your Koran command you to read the bible for more knowledge when your confused about something

AntiChristian:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Bows To Bishop’s Order, Shuts Down Adoration Ministry / Origins Of Christianity And Quest For The Historical Jesus Christ / Xtreme Praise Party - Celebrating Nigeria, Celebrating You (rccg Jville - Cod)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.