Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah (1086 Views)

61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by joinpreneur(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Prophetic Word for 2021
— The Lord's judgment continues
— The world will know the greatness of the Almighty God through a great sign.
— Many sealed wombs will break open and there will be increase in child birth.
—Angels of judgment will visit many houses starting from the Christians
— It's a dreadful year, let everyone stop sinning and correct his ways because it won't be funny.

The judgement of the Lord still continues. 2021 is a dreadful year of vengeance and joy. Year of blessing, year of repentance.

Tell everyone that the Spirit of God wants to judge immediately those who do not repent. The Lord says that all those who obey Him alone or who love the Lord and fear Him will live.

Tell the people that in the year 2021, there will be a sign in the world, and everyone will know the greatness of God that God of the heavens is the Judge.

By 2021, there will be more child birth. Year of abundance of fruit of the womb. Year of fruitfulness for the barren; many sealed wombs will break open, and that those who seek for fruit of the womb, God will give them child(ren).

God said that in the year 2021, the Lord God of all flesh would send out His seven angels, the so-called examiner and disciplinarian judge (they are named after their duty), to visit all the houses of the people; they will start with the Christians. They shall enter houses for their assignment and whosoever's house they visit, if it be that he receiveth the Lord in truth and righteousness, peace shall be to him; but those who profess the name of Jesus Christ with tongue, and have hidden secrets, will be judged and exposed by the angels, and it will be very bad for those who do not know Christ or believe at all in Him as their Lord and Savior.

Fearful year for everyone. The Lord tells everyone to stop sinning. Romans 5:17

Yoruba Version:

Oro Asotele fun odun 2021
Odun igbesan ati ayo. Odun ibukun, odun ironupiwada. E so fun gbogbo eniyan wipe emi oluwa fe maa se idajo lesekese fun awon alaigboran ti o ko fun ironupiwada. Oluwa so wipe gbogbo awon ti o ba gbo temi nikan tabi ti won se ife oluwa ati iberu re ni o yè. E so fun awon eniyan pe ni year 2021, àmì kan maa fi ara han ninu aye, ti gbogbo eniyan a fi mo titobi olorun pe onidajo ni olorun orun.
Odun 2021, awon omo tuntun yio po. Odun esó omo, wipe awon ti o n wa omo, Olorun a fun ni omo.

Olorun so wipe ni year 2021, oluwa olorun gbogbo eran ara fe ran awon angeli re meje ti a n pe ni wolé-wolé onidajo sinu aye lati maa be gbogbo ilé awon eniyan wò; won yio beere pelu awon kristeni. Ile enikeni ti won ba wò fun idajo won, ti ile naa ba gba Jesu ni oluwa gbo ni tooto ati ododo, alaafia yio wa fun ile naa; sugbon awon ti won fi enu lasan pe Jesu, ti won si tun ni ohun ikoko pamo ni awon angeli naa yio se idajo owo won fun, atiwipe yio buru gidi fun awon ti kotile mo kristi tabi gba gbo rara gege bi oluwa ati olugbala.
Odun èrù fun gbogbo eniyan. Oluwa ni ki gbogbo eniyan ko ese sile.
Romans 5:17
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Observer007(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2021
shocked

I stopped at the point where she prophesied an "increase in childbirth." How exactly do we verify this at the end of the year? All these random generalisations by men and women of God sef. The way many of them are so eager to cash out on the gullibility of Nigerians is alarming.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by DropsMic(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2021
grin grin
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by joinpreneur(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Observer007:
shocked

I stopped at the point where she prophesied an "increase in childbirth." How exactly do we verify this at the end of the year? All these random generalisations by men and women of God sef. The way many of them are so eager to cash out on the gullibility of Nigerians is alarming.

I'm happy for the barrens cause God's set to listen to them this year. I'm so happy.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Kobojunkie: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2021
* The Lord's Judgment? is this the same Lord that said He would judge no one until after He returns? undecided

* Jesus Christ said there will be no sign until the time of His second coming...so which is it? undecided

* What in the world is a sealed womb for Pete's sake? Why do folks believe in this nonsense? undecided

* What Angel of Judgement? Are they not aware that Jesus Christ is the only one with permission to initiate judgement of His flock and according to Him that will not happen until after His return? undecided

* Really? Everyone stop sinning in a sin-filled world? Jesus Christ was clear that the only way to stop sinning is to accept and obey His commandments. So far, the vast majority of those who call themselves Christians have a problem doing just that so how? undecided

* What Judgement of the Lord? Why do these folks refuse to read the Gospel to learn of Jesus Christ, the one who they all claim to believe in. Jesus Christ was clear on when judgement would take place and it does not happen before He returns.

* Why would the Spirit of God judge ahead of Christ's schedule? undecided

Aaaaaaaarrrggggghhhh
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by chinavs9ja(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Observer007:
shocked

You will verify that as you will see barren woman who has already lost her hope in having a child receiving her child this year miraculously. The good news in what you highlighted is that God will answer those that are barren(Those that are not fit to give birth medically). If any of your relatives ain't barren those that are barren singing for joy this year is enough to verify it so stop being sarcastic about the things of God...Shalom!
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by joinpreneur(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
* The Lord's Judgment? is this the same Lord that said He would judge no one until after He returns? undecided

* Jesus Christ said there will be no sign until the time of His second coming...so which is it? undecided

* What in the world is a sealed womb for Pete's sake? Why do folks believe in this nonsense? undecided

* What Angel of Judgement? Are they not aware that Jesus Christ is the only one with permission to initiate judgement of His flock and according to Him that will not happen until after His return? undecided

* Really? Everyone stop sinning in a sin-filled world? Jesus Christ was clear that the only way to stop sinning is to accept and obey His commandments. So far, the vast majority of those who call themselves Christians have a problem doing just that so how? undecided

* What Judgement of the Lord? Why do these folks refuse to read the Gospel to learn of Jesus Christ, the one who they all claim to believe in. Jesus Christ was clear on when judgement would take place and it does not happen before He returns.

Aaaaaaaarrrggggghhhh

Your problem is spiritual understanding grin . And it is a big problem.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Kobojunkie: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2021
joinpreneur:

Your problem is spiritual understanding grin . And it is a big problem.
Oh wait.... I forgot to put my spiritual bullsheet hat on before I typed that.
I was really thinking that what Jesus Christ said and commanded needed to be taken seriously for a minute there. undecided
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by joinpreneur(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh wait.... I forgot to put my spiritual bullsheet hat on before I typed that.
I was really thinking that what Jesus Christ said and commanded needed to be taken seriously for a minute there. undecided

You better correct your ways if they're not right because it won't be funny when you start to receive some beatings from people you can't see. The message is clear. Read the scripture God attached: Roman 5:17.
grin
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Kobojunkie: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2021
joinpreneur:

You better correct your ways if they're not right because it won't be funny when you start to receive some beatings from people you can't see. The message is clear. Read the scripture God attached: Roman 5:17.
grin
Beatings from people I can't see? Wow... Your reality must suck. You forget that I don't live in your reality so delusions such as that one there don't come near me.

That said, if you bothered to read the Bible yourself, especially the Gospels( and there are only 4 of them), you would have figured out ahead of me what Jesus Christ Himself said of Judgement, the when and How If it. Many of you jump to read the book of Revelations( a recording of a dream vision) and then come back pretending you have it all figured out when you know absolutely nothing still of Jesus Christ and God's actual plan for the end.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by chinavs9ja(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Aaaaaaaarrrggggghhhh
It is very glaring that you are atheist...It would be better for you to just pass by than exposing yourself here. Have you forgotten that Jesus Christ himself even listed signs that will tell that his coming his near? So for thy Lord to Say that there would be another great sign to buttress is coming is not a joke. What do you expect God should say in the the sin-filled World? You want God to tell the world to continue sinning? Have you forgotten that those that sinneth that God will Judge? God's is not a stationary God but very dynamic and he can use any means to discipline the World. Read your revelation very well and give your life to Christ because it is by the spirit of God that we decipher the things of the spirit not by mouth or knowledge
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Observer007(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2021
joinpreneur:

I'm happy for the barrens cause God's set to listen to them this year. I'm so happy.

Okay.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by joinpreneur(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Beatings from people I can't see? Wow... Your reality must suck. You forget that I don't live in your reality so delusions such as that one there don't come near me.

That said, if you bothered to read the Bible yourself, especially the Gospels( and there are only 4 of them), you would have figured out ahead of me what Jesus Christ Himself said of Judgement, the when and How If it. Many of you jump to read the book of Revelations( a recording of a dream vision) and then come back pretending you have it all figured out when you know absolutely nothing still of Jesus Christ and God's actual plan for the end.

You just hit yourself in the leg. God's messages can't be faulted. Attempt to do that will only be resulting to frustrations and embarrassments for you. Just read and pass Mr Kojobonkie and stop embarrassing yourself. grin
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Observer007(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2021
chinavs9ja:

You will verify that as you will see barren woman who has already lost her hope in having a child receiving her child this year miraculously. The good news in what you highlighted is that God will answer those that are barren(Those that are not fit to give birth medically). If any of your relatives ain't barren those that are barren singing for joy this year is enough to verify it so stop being sarcastic about the things of God...Shalom!

Bro, you're not getting the point. Of course all of us desire for all "barren women" to give birth and to celebrate this year and beyond. However, I have a problem with random declarations made by men and women of God just to either remain relevant or to grow their business.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by chinavs9ja(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Observer007:

Bro, you're not getting the point. Of course all of us desire for all "barren women" to give birth and to celebrate this year and beyond. However, I have a problem with random declarations made by men and women of God just to either remain relevant or to grow their business.
Well, you may be right but because many men and women of God are dishing prophecies shouldn't stop one from claiming the genuine one.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Kobojunkie: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2021
joinpreneur:

You just hit yourself in the leg. God's messages can't be faulted. Attempt to do that will only be resulting to frustrations and embarrassments for you. Just read and pass Mr Kojobonkie and stop embarrassing yourself. grin
Surely, if it was truly from God, then it would definitely pass the standard as set by God Himself which is the Truth that is Jesus Christ Himself. But since your message ignores the Truth that is Jesus Christ, the word of God Himself, It is highly doubtful it is from God to begin with.

Remember, God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should change His mind. So unless you are accusing God of lying or changing His mind about what He said through Jesus Christ, I am afraid it only leaves us with one other conclusion and that is, this messsge here has nothing to do with God at all.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by joinpreneur(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Surely, if it was truly from God, then it would definitely pass the standard as set by God Himself which is the Truth that is Jesus Christ Himself. But since your message ignores the Truth that is Jesus Christ, the word of God Himself, It is highly doubtful it is from God to begin with.

When I said you don't know what you're talking about, you're provoked. Now, I'll explain to you.

1. God is the Judge. And He will judge everyone through his Son Jesus Christ. And when he's punishing evil doings, he's judging. He punishes at his own will. And no man can question him.

2. Whatever judgement is passed can't be outside the knowledge of the Father-God, Christ Jesus and Holy Spirit. He's judging and will continue to judge till the Final Judgement.

3. We're a sinful world where sin is growing weirdly day by day. God will not fold his hands and keep watching people polluting his name and destroying the works of his hands. He would discipline (punish) sons of disobedience and perdition, pending the day of final judgement. In case you don't know, the tribulations that have befallen the world today is a judgement. Because men have refused to hearken to him, then he turned away from them. And when God turns away, Satan will see it as advantage to afflict.

4. The 7 angels of discipline (punishers of disobedient people, the wicked) assigned by God to execute immediate judgement (punishment) on anyone who has refused to depart from wickedness, starting from those self-proclaimed Christians who still have some things hidden secrets, and do not accept Jesus Christ in holiness and righteousness. The angels will deal with them merciless anld expose them. That's the judgement. Read the bible, you'll know these angels are existing and prepared for disciplining.

The message is loud and clear. Evil doers should get ready for immediate punishment or judgement. The Christians should get ready for inspection by these 7 angels. Any Christians who's calling Jesus Christ by mouth and not in righteousness and holiness will face the panel of these angels as instructed them by God.

6. When the Spirit of God talks, it's God himself who talked. And the knowledge is not outside Christ Jesus, the Son

1 Like

Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by hanyechukwu88981: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
:I'm happy for the barrens cause God's set to listen to them this year. I'm so happy. Okay.
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]Surely, if it was truly from God, then it would definitely pass the standard as set by God Himself which is the Truth that is Jesus Christ Himself. But since your message ignores the Truth that is Jesus Christ, the word of God Himself, It is highly doubtful it is from God to begin with.

Remember, God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should change His mind. So unless you are accusing God of lying or changing His mind about what He said through Jesus Christ, I am afraid it only leaves us with one other conclusion and that is, this messsge here has nothing to do with God at all. [/s]

Will you sharap there and stop spewing rvbbish
Re: 2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
joinpreneur:

When I said you don't know what you're talking about, you're provoked. Now, I'll explain to you.

1. God is the Judge. And He will judge everyone through his Son Jesus Christ. And when he's punishing evil doings, he's judging. He punishes at his own will. And no man can question him.

2. Whatever judgement is passed can't be outside the knowledge of the Father-God, Christ Jesus and Holy Spirit. He's judging and will continue to judge till the Final Judgement.

3. We're a sinful world where sin is growing weirdly day by day. God will not fold his hands and keep watching people polluting his name and destroying the works of his hands. He would discipline (punish) sons of disobedience and perdition, pending the day of final judgement. In case you don't know, the tribulations that have befallen the world today is a judgement. Because men have refused to hearken to him, then he turned away from them. And when God turns away, Satan will see it as advantage to afflict.

4. The 7 angels of discipline (punishers of disobedient people, the wicked) assigned by God to execute immediate judgement (punishment) on anyone who has refused to depart from wickedness, starting from those self-proclaimed Christians who still have some things hidden secrets, and do not accept Jesus Christ in holiness and righteousness. The angels will deal with them merciless anld expose them. That's the judgement. Read the bible, you'll know these angels are existing and prepared for disciplining.

The message is loud and clear. Evil doers should get ready for immediate punishment or judgement. The Christians should get ready for inspection by these 7 angels. Any Christians who's calling Jesus Christ by mouth and not in righteousness and holiness will face the panel of these angels as instructed them by God.

6. When the Spirit of God talks, it's God himself who talked. And the knowledge is not outside Christ Jesus, the Son

Kobojunkie:

Remember, God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should change His mind. So unless you are accusing God of lying or changing His mind about what He said through Jesus Christ, I am afraid it only leaves us with one other conclusion and that is, this messsge here has nothing to do with God at all.

(1) (Reply)

Join Gospel Whatsapp Group Links From Latest Songs, Chants, Messages And Lots Mo / Jesus Loves Sinners Too / Why Is Deutoronomy 18 18 Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.