Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years (1480 Views)

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her / 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) / Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by backT(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
A-16-year-old girl, Whitney, who alleged that her father sexually abused her for two consecutive years, has called on relevant authorities to ensure justice is served.

Whitney, who shared her story via a WhatsApp audio, said her father, a journalist, started abusing her in 2018 when she was just 14.

She said, "It all started in December 2018, when he called me to his room to come and select a hairstyle I'd like to make for Christmas. I went to his room not thinking of any other thing. I sat on the bed and when we finished selecting the hairstyle, he started to touch me in an 'unfatherly' manner. I resisted him but he told me not to waste my time rejecting him because if I did so, he would harm me. My father finished sleeping with me and told me to make sure nobody would hear about it or else he'd kill me."

According to her, the development kept happening whenever she was on holiday as she was a student in a boarding school. She said her father slept with her every day of her vacation except whenever she was having periods.

"He would spill the sperm on my tummy; he didn't spill it inside of me. I would beg him; I would tell him that I was not his girlfriend or wife, I'm his daughter and that it was not supposed to be happening but he would tell me that was how fathers should play with their daughters," she said.

Whitney said her father kept telling her that she was still 'intact' because he was not penetrating, but 'on the surface'.

"He calls me babe – Toyin tomato. He tells me that I am his small wife. Last year, when he was planning to get married, he told me that the wife he was getting married to was going to be the senior wife while I would be the junior wife. He told me he didn't want to get me pregnant yet, he said he would get me pregnant eventually but not yet."

The distraught teenager said she was eventually diagnosed with an ovarian cyst which needed a surgery but her father bluntly refused to pay for the surgery, stating that he had nothing to lose if she died.

"When he was getting married, I was very happy that I would finally be free; he would be leaving my grandmother's house at last but nothing like that ever happened."

Whitney said she had come back from school due to the COVID-19 pandemic and was invited by her father, who is now married, to come over to his house to help his wife with some things in the kitchen.

"I went there in the morning but when I got there, I didn't find the wife; she had moved out of the house. That day, my father slept with me from morning till evening, I could not walk, I couldn't sit nor even stand. In the evening, he sent me back to my grandmother's house."

She said she was so depressed that she had to open a Facebook account so she could reach out to her mother, but her father found out and beat her badly.

"He always told me that any day he heard about it, he would kill me. I wonder how I could keep such a thing to myself alone. I am going to die and I don't want to suffer till when I die, so it's better I end my life now. I took an insecticide which is popularly known as Sniper, but he said since I wanted to kill myself, he would help me end my life. He strangled me.

"He told me to go and die outside, I was so weak but thank God I was rescued and taken to the hospital where the insecticide was flushed out. Coming back from the hospital, my father still sexually abused me that same day."

Whitney said she suffered too much pain and decided to open up to her aunt, who, rather than protect her, blamed her for keeping quiet for so long. "She said since I'd been quiet all this while, it means that I'd been enjoying it. She called my grandmother to inform her and my grandmother said she hoped no one knew about it; they all said I should keep quiet. My father's younger sister who also heard about it said since I'd been quiet all this while, I should keep quiet."

She said one of her uncles who heard about the Sniper incident asked her to come for a visit in his house and while she was on her way there, her aunt warned her against telling anyone about the sexual molestation.

"I was in my uncle's house when I felt I couldn't just keep it to myself, I opened up to his wife and was able to reach my mum. Now that my mother is here, I know I will get justice."

It was gathered that the Director, Social Welfare, FCT and Margaret Ochalla, DCP Gender Force Headquarters have taken up the case and the perpetrator has been arrested.

According to the mandated reporter, Alfred Akerele, the mother of the girl came in from Cameroon last week and the victim is now doing very fine.

"Everything happened in Taraba State but immediately we got the report, I spoke to the social welfare in Abuja. We called the director and the DCP Margaret Ochalla. There's a Human Rights radio station in Abuja – Berekete. They're working very hard to get justice for her. The case is under control, " he said.

Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by lifenija: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2021
chk
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by backT(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2021
This is pathetic.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by nicho450(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Sad
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2021
OP add the source for authentication of the story.

But how come some people have stooped so low I mean lower than sea level to be this animalistic. Of all the pros.... roaming the streets to sell their "commodities" for peanuts na him own daughter this Gambian pig chose to violate Could this be an occultic ritual at least to find an "excuse" for this barbaric act cos I'm totally dumbfounded.

Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by thorpido(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2021
I hope they get justice for the girl.The reprobate of a father should suffer in jail.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by Kestolove(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2021
She bought fake sniper, Igbo made

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by backT(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Kestolove:
She bought fake sniper, Igbo made
So you want her to die abi?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by backT(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
thorpido:
I hope they get justice for the girl.The reprobate of a father should suffer in jail.
I will be happy if she get justice. The girl in question was my my student. She did not resume to school last term.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Not everyone is supposed to be a parent. Some people think like animals
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by Kyari79(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
He is not your real father.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by thorpido(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
backT:

I will be happy if she get justice. The girl in question was my my student. She did not resume to school last term.
Awww,so sad.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by backT(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kyari79:
He is not your real father.
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
backT:

A-16-year-old girl, Whitney, who alleged that her father sexually abused her for two consecutive years, has called on relevant authorities to ensure justice is served.

Whitney, who shared her story via a WhatsApp audio, said her father, a journalist, started abusing her in 2018 when she was just 14.

She said, "It all started in December 2018, when he called me to his room to come and select a hairstyle I'd like to make for Christmas. I went to his room not thinking of any other thing. I sat on the bed and when we finished selecting the hairstyle, he started to touch me in an 'unfatherly' manner. I resisted him but he told me not to waste my time rejecting him because if I did so, he would harm me. My father finished sleeping with me and told me to make sure nobody would hear about it or else he'd kill me."

According to her, the development kept happening whenever she was on holiday as she was a student in a boarding school. She said her father slept with her every day of her vacation except whenever she was having periods.

"He would spill the sperm on my tummy; he didn't spill it inside of me. I would beg him;

Onanism... sad

The man is definitely a fan of Genesis 38:9-10.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by chukwuibuipob: 4:15am On Jan 02, 2021
sad
Re: 16-year-old Girl Reveals How Her 48-year Father Sexually Molested Her For 2years by backT(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Onanism... sad

The man is definitely a fan of Genesis 38:9-10.

Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Hold Nairaland Responsible For Rising Ethnic Tensions / Court Sentences Man To Death For Using Victim’s Intestines To Cook / Popular Port-harcourt Yahœboy Caught And Borns Älïfê As He Usës Him Mom For Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.