Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1213935 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
I will continue to pray for my brothers , we will all make it in life in Jesus name

I’m not that kind of brother that doesn’t wish his fellow well

But I have bring the harsh reality about gambling, it will end in frustration and agony , this same nairaland forum you use in dropping ur “imaginary millions of naira betting code” every weekend , same forum has fed guys ACTUAL millions of naira , via networking and selling dia services to people

Use your head !
Get productive !!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Favour132(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Favour132(f): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
dahgifted:
Betking users, can one stake same games concurrently on different bet slips on Betking without any issues?

Like staking an accumulated games amounting to 25 million 4 times on different bet slips.
Yes one can stake even though it's against the rules. Small winnings are usually ignored, win big with same games and there would be attention.

If you play e.g

Bodoe win, Man City over 2.5, Cluj win and . 4 odds

Repeat at same or different stake on N100, likely no probs... Play with N1M or any large amount and it entered, then there's a problem.

Some bookies (bet9ja or betking or betway) don't support remixes that won't change the outcome.

E.g. You repeated the bet and change City to over 1.5, meaning if over 2.5 play, over 1.5 will still play. Or Bodoe win a half, Cluj , Cluj over 1.5 regardless of picks that is covered by the previous selections. It is still considered as repeating bets. Trying to play it among different users, it would be void and tagged syndicate betting (large amount).

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babyfaceafrica: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Reduce keh?

For where

If in 2010 , 50 new members start playing Bet9ja ,only 2 or 3 will be able to gather courage to quit after few years down the line …

So if every 5 years ,we have new 50 members , only 2/3 can quit after a while of frustration

That means , Bet9ja population is bound to increase, coz it almost like cult , have seen pple do this shii for 10yrs and still counting, very few can stop after a while

Indeed , the citizens are very loyal, grin
well it depends on area sha. In my area in lagos, virtual players aren't has many as before. That thing has done people bad gaan. Person house rent, ileya ram money, virtual na scam. Another nansense people are playing is that zoom, na virtu younger brother. Rabbish!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babyfaceafrica: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yes one can stake even though it's against the rules. Small winnings are usually ignored, win big with same games and there would be attention.

If you play e.g

Bodoe win, Man City over 2.5, Cluj win and . 4 odds

Repeat at same or different stake on N100, likely no probs... Play with N1M or any large amount and it entered, then there's a problem.

Some bookies (bet9ja or betking or betway) don't support remixes that won't change the outcome.

E.g. You repeated the bet and change City to over 1.5, meaning if over 2.5 play, over 1.5 will still play. Or Bodoe win a half, Cluj , Cluj over 1.5 regardless of picks that is covered by the previous selections. It is still considered as repeating bets. Trying to play it among different users, it would be void and tagged syndicate betting (large amount).
This is so unfair!! But if person lose, they won't refund the money? , what manner of fvckery rules is this. Las las gambling na scam. Only the bookies win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babyfaceafrica: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

We are gradually coming to terms , I get your point too my brother

Country hard ! But success inside Bet9ja is even harder !!

I just feel, those stingy guys are really ripping us with dia stingy n smelling odds

Bet9ja alone can fund up to 6 states in Nigeria yearly budget without shaking , that is how stupidly rich they’ve cashed out on desperate youths

They don’t even care about the mental state most of these people don go thru , including low key sucides, poor health etc

They don’t give back , in all , make man use him head , more betting companies are coming down here to start up coz they’ve seen how big the market is esp Among our get rich quick peeps
True, all bookies na scam. We just dey waste money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is so unfair!! But if person lose, they won't refund the money? , what manner of fvckery rules is this. Las las gambling na scam. Only the bookies win
No refund, yes. If it is automated, you may be refunded.

It is part of the rules, also know that winnings are not guaranteed, regardless of true results. The bookie " have every right to withhold winnings, cancel, void or refuse bet etc " it's part of the terms and conditions.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
No refund, yes. If it is automated, you may be refunded.

It is part of the rules, also know that winnings are not guaranteed, regardless of true results. The bookie " have every right to withhold winnings, cancel, void or refuse bet etc " it's part of the terms and conditions.
Hmm..how many of us read rules sef. Chai!! Anyways the gambling na temporary, it should not be an everytime thing. Our addiction is a major problem
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Deffjam: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Reduce keh?

For where

If in 2010 , 50 new members start playing Bet9ja ,only 2 or 3 will be able to gather courage to quit after few years down the line …

So if every 5 years ,we have new 50 members , only 2/3 can quit after a while of frustration

That means , Bet9ja population is bound to increase, coz it almost like cult , have seen pple do this shii for 10yrs and still counting, very few can stop after a while

Indeed , the citizens are very loyal, grin
bro it has reduced,compared to 5years ago ....I still play virtual once in a while though....... anytime I go into a shop,all I see is new faces while the old customers just came to play bookings,watch matches and lament.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kantebets(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
I will continue to pray for my brothers , we will all make it in life in Jesus name

I’m not that kind of brother that doesn’t wish his fellow well

But I have bring the harsh reality about gambling, it will end in frustration and agony , this same nairaland forum you use in dropping ur “imaginary millions of naira betting code” every weekend , same forum has fed guys ACTUAL millions of naira , via networking and selling dia services to people

Use your head !
Get productive !!
hypocrite
What brought you here
E sure me say u dey bet lowkey
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babyfaceafrica: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Deffjam:
bro it has reduced,compared to 5years ago ....I still play virtual once in a while though....... anytime I into a shop,all I see is new faces while the old customers just came to play bookings,watch matches and lament.
Eggzactly, virtual don show people shege, it has greatly reduced compared to before
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
dahgifted:
Betking users, can one stake same games concurrently on different bet slips on Betking without any issues?

Like staking an accumulated games amounting to 25 million 4 times on different bet slips.
cc symbul miracood2
Share us the booking number

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

If you know you played Leipzig win or draw

Start running back to Bet9ja shop in your area befor they close grin

And rebet !!!
We must hit this millions grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
well it depends on area sha. In my area in lagos, virtual players aren't has many as before. That thing has done people bad gaan. Person house rent, ileya ram money, virtual na scam. Another nansense people are playing is that zoom, na virtu younger brother. Rabbish!
grin
Osinor RAM money ! Lol
Them don turn “baby” to zoom sha, so boys still Dey fire

And that one yoruba people call “Ajah sarey”
Dog race grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Those Bet9ja guys are so evil and wicked , to the point that , they can’t wait till weekend to chop your money , hence they introduced “baby okwu” grin AKA virtual soccer

They don’t want to wait till Friday / Saturday to collect that money , they want to suck blood every single day !

During the pandemic era, when there was no movement , they quickly introduced “zoom” anoda baby in disguise grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Hmm..how many of us read rules sef. Chai!! Anyways the gambling na temporary, it should not be an everytime thing. Our addiction is a major problem
That addiction is the problem

Till today , I still ask myself why is it so hard for people to look away even after they’ve lost so much

I lost alot (2013-2016), not just money , but time and close friends, to even buy good clothes for myself na wahala den, the only tin that saved me den, was bcoz I be fine guy sha, so my babe just Dey manage my nonsense !
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by kingshrd: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
No guarantees BETKING
FQEGE 16 odds
CWKTQ 55 odds
CTVSS 2 odds
Edit as you wish,STAKE WISELY , may the odds be in our favor
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Ajibade123(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Who wants to learn forex trading?
I
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by philip0906(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

[s]I won’t argue this with you…that stat was even 2018 …confirmed from source inside

Bet9ja makes far more than 3 mill dolls in lagos self alone …that only Bet9ja

Then add betking own join[/s]
Okay, now you're clearly mentally unstable. You claimed that Bet9ja can fund up to 6 states and then referenced an article that showed Bet9ja making over 1 million dollars in Lagos monthly. Now, to continue your wild and spurious claim, you say Bet9ja now makes 3 million dollars. You're a very slow person...Luckily, this is an open space, people will keep your insanity in check.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by CaptainAyub: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
B921WWZSSWRECQ-5150292

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

If you know you played Leipzig win or draw

Start running back to Bet9ja shop in your area befor they close grin

And rebet !!!
We must hit this millions grin

I'm enjoying your drama sir. Please continue to entertain us with why betting is bad. You'd make a very good person.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kantebets(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2021
philip0906:

Okay, now you're clearly mentally unstable. You claimed that Bet9ja can fund up to 6 states and then referenced an article that showed Bet9ja making over 1 million dollars in Lagos monthly. Now, to continue your wild and spurious claim, you say Bet9ja now makes 3 million dollars. You're a very slow person...Luckily, this is an open space, people will keep your insanity in check.
that guy is a hypocrite
If he is not playing bet what is he doing here
Am sure he is waiting for crumbs so he can use his alternate to beg

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by emsco(m): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2021
7 odd won.. we go again tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by charlesELIKIBA: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2021
aaahhhhhh mods wey ban @tonididdy, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

79k today WON shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/6530964/samsung-gear-s3-watch-brand#108192206

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by superintendents(m): 12:59am On Dec 04, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:
aaahhhhhh mods wey ban @tonididdy, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

79k today WON shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/6530964/samsung-gear-s3-watch-brand#108192206
Ahhh show me love
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2021
B2N38P4 10 odds msport

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Smartgeek:
Thank you very much for your candid referral.
pls check ya inbox
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2021
2 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Btc falling lyk tolu321.. 10% drop just only yesterday... Shi who send me

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by kingmann(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2021
CaptainAyub:
B921WWZSSWRECQ-5150292
You na strong man. GOOD LUCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.