Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (57459 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by policy12: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulation bros,one of the best celebrity home, you hardly hear issues even when we all know there is no home without challenges. They av done their best, by not bringing it to the social media court.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
francisisking:
man you must live a sad life.... so people cannot give their opinion again? take sadness away from your life so that you can see the happiness coming.

Shut up!!!

Just say congrats and move on or get the insults you deserve.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by francisisking: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
koyyes:

Shut up!!!
Just say congrats and move on or get the insults you deserve.
Mumu.
namaste
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by t00dugged(f): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, man. But a boy would have been better. All the same, it's the will of God Almighty.

God bless us all.
I pity the unfortunate girls that will come through your loins. I don't want to imagine the level of misogyny they will have to put up with.smh.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by angelfallz(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:
@D'banj & Lineo,

Congratulations on this new year gift.

D'banj has graduated from Koko master to Zaddy cheesy

i believe he had another baby boy(not the one that passed) before this baby girl

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by angelfallz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
your children your choice

copyrites:

Nigeria is the worst place on earth to raise a girl child. With people like you in Nigeria, I will do anything humanly possible to have my daughters raised and trained abroad.

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by uchejustine: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nowadays, the only time we hear about D'banj is when he is welcoming a baby
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by badaoyeyemi(f): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
So happy for them grin
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by tot(f): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Johnkwolesanni:
How u go put on cloth for dog, u no just do that one you come put on the same cloth wey u put on, oga I no wan hear say dog chop your pikin this time, because I go find you beat you up well

hahaha, too many clowns on this nairaland honestly.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Brunicekid(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, man. But a boy would have been better. All the same, it's the will of God Almighty.

God bless us all.
So, girl child is nothing

Stop all this mentality in 2021, bikoo.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Make sure you don't take them close to any pool, unsupervised...........

Lovely well fed dogs.......... cheesy
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Cousin9999: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, man. But a boy would have been better.

You don't like women, do you?

So you must love men.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oga I no be clown o, but wetin we go do we no go sha kill ourselves lol
tot:

hahaha, too many clowns on this nairaland honestly.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
And remind me again what did they say about who calls is neighbor a fool again, toi
youngestgrad:

Tell yourself that you are a FOOL!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na you be mummy calm down father baba that pikin wey hin loss that time pain me and nobody was cautioned for that not even a fine we gas value life
toprealman:

Baba calm down abeg....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Yomit71(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
congratulations Bangalee
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Coinbased: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oh
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by wonder233: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
After using the first one for rituals, scrambling to upload pictures and update us.
Na today?
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Bahamas95(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Welcome to planet earth our cute babylet.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Judybash93(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by ofiko123(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice.. congratulations to Dbanj..
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Usihyelda(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Omo you don make me fall in love.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by fayomim: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats koko master but be watchful
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Sandypearl: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

Go give birth to yours....yeye
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Bewiseedet(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrat Bangalee
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations D'banj.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Burgerlomo: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
adedayoa2:
o sick gan

This is the real Kimye grin cheesy
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
angelfallz:

i believe he had another baby boy(not the one that passed) before this baby girl

Yes, this is the 2nd child after the unfortunate incident.

The Zaddy part is for D'banj himself.

He looks different (in a good way) from the 'koko master's days.

They Don dey give am pepper chop regularly cheesy

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cousin9999:

You don't like women, do you?

So you must love men.

Hahahahahaha @ love in bold.

Another Angu
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

What is wrong with you? Boy would be better? What will he do with a boy, he has one dead and another alive? This nairaland dey show animal reasoning that’s why this country is so messed up.

D banj congratulations spend time with your wife and leave outside girls alone so you aren’t accused of any more rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.