Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. (9973 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
tot:

Well, that's your choice to see it that way. It's not by force to believe God exists. We all have freewill.
You don't really choose to believe.
You just believe what is convincing by chance.
Ultimately,you can't determine what will convince you but you can determine what has convinced you.
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by tot(f): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You don't really choose to believe.
You just believe what is convincing by chance.
Ultimately,you can't determine what will convince you but you can determine what has convinced you.

Happy philosophizing.
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
tot:

Happy philosophizing.
Good Afternoon.
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Must you quote the Bible??
I don't believe in sin, anymore!!!!!!
I don't believe that I have offended any God, before!!!!!!!!!!!
the Lord will make you have a 3D encounter with Him devoid of argument. God bless.
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
the Lord will make you have a 3D encounter with Him devoid of argument. God bless.
#$#@':$*:;;:"*-;*##&;!+!'*"?_#@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WHY Religion Is Clueless / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! / HE SAVED ME -spoken Word Poetry Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.