Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) (66602 Views)

Governor Ambode Votes With A Strong Face. Photo / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Nigeriadondie:
undecided We should vote this guy and give him the chance to deal with these wicked political elites for good. He is articulate and will bring about radical changes
You and who He will be worst than Jubril .. He is just doing eye service.. He was among the persons that rubbished GEJ administration. Never trust these politicians my brother..

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2021
DestroyEvil:
The pathological Cowards won't fight for their Children and future Generation, they selfishly watch on as they are being enslaved right on their own Lands. Yet, they have become so dimwitted that anyone that arise to fight thwle satanic slavery system is seen as a political Jobber. They blind themselves to the fact that Sowore as a full American Citizen is Rich and could have chosen not to return to mingle with them cursed myopic fellows. I see a lot senseless fuuls on NL these days. This guy is fighting for freedom of Nigerians, yet the ediots are busy abusing him. Nigerians seems to be passionately in love with the current enslavement that they are going through.

Hear yourself because he owns dual citizenship like Nnamdi Kanu the fugitive, we should toppel a legitimately elected government ?.
What happens to the rule of law, that only through inec election before you can become elected President ?.
Show werey contested & lost the 2019 election with less than 1000 votes & you want Nigerians to take him serious ?.
Who told he cares about Nigerians ?, # don't turn Nigeria to Libya.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Sowore's supporters should call him to order. Too much of everything is bad

Just the words of the Israelites to Moses whilst exiting Egypt. Just the words of certain South African turncoats to Mandela in 1963. Both people were in bondage, but they were IMPATIENT with Freedom.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by santakris(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2021
This guy must not die o. He must not die o. He who have ear let him hear now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by gassbee: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Dis guy wan use protest win presidency, u must b joking
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by folu4real(f): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2021
DestroyEvil:
The pathological Cowards won't fight for their Children and future Generation, they selfishly watch on as they are being enslaved right on their own Lands. Yet, they have become so dimwitted that anyone that arise to fight thwle satanic slavery system is seen as a political Jobber. They blind themselves to the fact that Sowore as a full American Citizen is Rich and could have chosen not to return to mingle with them cursed myopic fellows. I see a lot senseless fuuls on NL these days. This guy is fighting for freedom of Nigerians, yet the ediots are busy abusing him. Nigerians seems to be passionately in love with the current enslavement that they are going through.

If someone else who is neutral come to fight for freedom of Nigerians, I will gladly support but not Sowore cos he is fighting for what he terms to gain in future.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Rip
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by michoim(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Nonsense...enemy of the state
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by wolexy14(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:
That good. I love this.

Dem for just shoot am down. Midnight procession organizer goat.
na so Dem suppose don shoot u too since
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
We are lucky to have someone who still believes and cares for this Nation. Thank you my Hero, Omoyele Sowore.

E don tey wey that bro dey para for government sha

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by nyiamfrank: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Why was Sowore arrested, please. No insults.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Starzo: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2021
DeepSight:

Only foools, horses, and people born in or after the 90s may not have seen that coming.
Which one are you - a foool, a horse, or a stuupid young person?
was a foolish young person
now I know better

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Trustedpro: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2021
I can't die for Nigerians! The way some children are talking on sowore baffle me. You thought he is doing this because of buhari? No..go and make your search about him before condemning. Spit on all bias people on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2021
DestroyEvil:

Everybody that criticizes Sowore would foolishly vote for Atiku,
Stupidity lives in Nigeria rent free

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Freedom fighter...
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2021
folu4real:

If someone else who is neutral come to fight for freedom of Nigerians, I will gladly support but not Sowore cos he is fighting for what he terms to gain in future.

Who doesn't fight for a future gain?
Abi which Kian mumu talk be dis?
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Sowore once said if buhari arrests him, that means he did something wrong. Me I'm taking his words for it, he did something wrong. Let him face the law
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by asobo: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

DON'T MIND that guy.
Jonathan is buhari's servant as it stands now
Shame on you. An envoy is what you refer to as servant. Obj, Babangida, Abdulsalam all served as envoy one time or the order while they were out of office. Non of our past leaders is "strong enough" to be embarking on such journey now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Your Jonathan and his wife are busy frolicking Buhari and his wife but you are here talking about 2013/2014.

Jonathan holds no grudges, we do grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Ehya...Pele o..
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

DON'T MIND that guy.
Jonathan is buhari's servant as it stands now

The same buhari you guys voted for. If Jonathan is his servant, then Sowore is his bitch
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Thazard(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
We are lucky to have someone who still believes and cares for this Nation. Thank you my Hero, Omoyele Sowore.

What can we do to make sowore win the next election?

I'm tired of failure (APC & PDP)

CC :blue3k

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Mycoin(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2021
And why should we be concerned about him if I may ask?

This guy is playing everyone for his ambition in 2023, only a few will understand
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2021
HeadShot:

come on mehn....
Stop this...
This is a democracy

Buhari turning out to be the worst thing to happen to nigeria... Believe me no one saw that coming...

All buhari thinks about is Niger republic ,his home...
Connecting Niger.. a landlocked country to the sea and expanding the reach of the fulani herdsmen across west Africa... Its buharis sole goal

Dont rejoice when you hear of lagos ibadan railway... Ibadan to kano..
Buhari plan was to connect lagos to maradi

Very few saw kano to maradi railline....
People like us...
@ the bolded, many saw it coming, you guys were just blinded by hatred and deceived with sweet talk. Even if you weren't around when he was the military head of state, don't you read history?
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Sircarma99: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Your Jonathan and his wife are busy frolicking Buhari and his wife but you are here talking about 2013/2014.

Don't report your Sowore again to us also i advise you to stop seeing GEJ in your dream.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Then why are some people crying more than the bereaved? Jonathan lost, & he knew without a shadow of any doubt whatsoever that the Nigerian People had rejected him.
There's a difference between crying and gloating
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Just Minor Bruises, He Deserves More
Sowore is reaping the fruit of his 2013/2014 labour. Nice One
Which labour

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2021
funmike83:

You wished him dead? definitely you don't deserve to live. You are wicked. We are all culprit because we desperately wanted a change, why putting the blame on sowore as if he brought this on us? Infact this man is our hero for now because every other pple that brought this menance on us are not talking but him. I give it to him
Who be this 'we all' that wanted change? Please I knew he was a scam that was being laundered by Lagos press and Sahara reporters
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by GGirll: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2021
HeadShot:

come on mehn....
Stop this...
This is a democracy

Buhari turning out to be the worst thing to happen to nigeria... Believe me no one saw that coming...

All buhari thinks about is Niger republic ,his home...
Connecting Niger.. a landlocked country to the sea and expanding the reach of the fulani herdsmen across west Africa... Its buharis sole goal

Dont rejoice when you hear of lagos ibadan railway... Ibadan to kano..
Buhari plan was to connect lagos to maradi

Very few saw kano to maradi railline....
People like us...

Wisdom personified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release / Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.