Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) (66650 Views)

Governor Ambode Votes With A Strong Face. Photo / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by femicyrus(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2021
JONSYN7154:
APC use him to fight Jonathan, look at what he's getting as reward from the same APC he worked for.

Karma, you're so delicious.

The same man that foisted Jonathan on us against the cabal in yaradua's government
Is being rewarded by Jonathan's supporters.
Karma amaka

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Femeto: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2021
grin grin wink Una they believe Buhari speech something wey him no compose.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2021
kponkedenge:
This guy use to live in New York before.... What happened? And why has he been in Nigeria since?

Sowore's passport is seized. Can't travel out of Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Just Minor Bruises, He Deserves More
Sowore is reaping the fruit of his 2013/2014 labour. Nice One

Without sowore Jonathan wud still have lost.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Arewa247(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Sowore is a noise maker. How can u be disturbing your political opponent government just because u didn't win election? Even if he will be voted as the president sowore will sell the country and develop his dream Sahara desert.

Sowore
Sowore
Sowore
How many times did i call you?
If you want to change Nigeria as you are yerning, allow buhari to finish his 4 years then u are free to contest.

Am very sure you will not win cuz u are not competent, you are not fit and you are not popular. Nobody know you even at south west where you came from.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Gradually winning people Hart and working. for 2023

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by samx4real(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Sowole and protest are like 5 & 6.

Let him go and rest jor, after leading millions into Buhari's trap... Let him go their and surfer it jor.

Damn motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

DON'T MIND that guy.
Jonathan is buhari's servant as it stands now
so this is your consolation ahaha nah wah
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Sowore's passport is seized. Can't travel out of Nigeria.
you mean his Nigerian passport
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Tomilola360: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2021
In all of this, remember Buhari is dead and this is jubrin or jubril from Sudan acting like buhari.

So in the real sense of it, buhari is in his grave free from all these allegations.

come 2023, we will be free from this impostor from sudan

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by GidiCars: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2021
HeadShot:

come on mehn....
Stop this...
This is a democracy

Buhari turning out to be the worst thing to happen to nigeria... Believe me no one saw that coming...

All buhari thinks about is Niger republic ,his home...
Connecting Niger.. a landlocked country to the sea and expanding the reach of the fulani herdsmen across west Africa... Its buharis sole goal

Dont rejoice when you hear of lagos ibadan railway... Ibadan to kano..
Buhari plan was to connect lagos to maradi

Very few saw kano to maradi railline....
People like us...

Buhari is building a railway from Kano to Niger repbulic not cause he cares about them, it's cause that is one of the clauses in the loan agreement that he took from China. The rail from Lagos to Ibadan is still going to Kano, then Kano rail-line will connect to Niger-republic. China is building rails all over central and inner African countries to link them to the nearest sea-ports to make them easier to extract natural resources from those regions which would be shipped to China, from the ports in Africa.

One of the clauses in the loan deal is that China would take over the rail if the countries can't repay the loans in the future, the chinese know how corrupt African leaders are and are betting on this to take control of different rails and ports in many African countries. Something similar is already playing out in Zambia. Most african leaders are only concerned about how much they can squeeze from a single deal, while they secure their children's future in the West. That's why Amaechi and co don't mind selling Nigeria, as long as they can rake in millions of dollars for themsleves out of the deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2021
erico2k2:

you mean his Nigerian passport

It will be all. Because he is not allowed to fly out of the country.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2021
HeadShot:

come on mehn....
Stop this...
This is a democracy

Buhari turning out to be the worst thing to happen to nigeria... Believe me no one saw that coming...

All buhari thinks about is Niger republic ,his home...
Connecting Niger.. a landlocked country to the sea and expanding the reach of the fulani herdsmen across west Africa... Its buharis sole goal

Dont rejoice when you hear of lagos ibadan railway... Ibadan to kano..
Buhari plan was to connect lagos to maradi

Very few saw kano to maradi railline....
People like us...

@Bolded ... Na lie. Many historically conscious people warned about him but they were later labelled TANists and wailers.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2021
wolexy14:
na so Dem suppose don shoot u too since
I be you like person wey dey do midnight procession like cultists?
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Buhari is building a railway from Kano to Niger repbulic not cause he cares about them, it's cause that is one of the clauses in the loan agreement that he took from China. The rail from Lagos to Ibadan is still going to Kano, then Kano rail-line will connect to Niger-republic. China is building rails all over central and inner African countries to link them to the nearest sea-ports to make them easier to extract natural resources from those regions which would be shipped to China, from the ports in Africa.

One of the clauses in the loan deal is that China would take over the rail if the countries can't repay the loans in the future, the chinese know how corrupt African leaders are and are betting on this to take control of different rails and ports in many African countries. Something similar is already playing out in Zambia. Most african leaders are only concerned about how much they can squeeze from a single deal, while they secure their children's future in the West. That's why Amaechi and co don't mind selling Nigeria, as long as they can rake in millions of dollars for themsleves out of the deal.

Anakogheri
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It will be all. Because he is not allowed to fly out of the country.
His US passport can't be siezed. That would be stupid.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
You and who He will be worst than Jubril .. He is just doing eye service.. He was among the persons that rubbished GEJ administration. Never trust these politicians my brother..
When will you guys get over the defeat of 2015, it's been 5 years going to 6 years. Surely it must be a long time to wail
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Look at how they wounded Sowore before arresting him. But they beg bandits and Boko Haram.

Mr Macaroni shared picture of Sowore's Injured face.

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1345042391431077888?s=19

This FoooooooOOooooooOOooooooL never see anything yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Sultannayef:
He deserves every treatment Buhari gives him. He was calling Goodluck a dictator. He ain’t seen anything yet. More is coming..

Nonsense
Even Jonathan has moved on. Move on!. Don't get stuck in 2015. It's been almost 6 years.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

When will you guys get over the defeat of 2015, it's been 5 years going to 6 years. Surely it must be a long time to wail

You are the one taking us back to 2015.

Face ur buhari
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2021
erico2k2:

His US passport can't be siezed. That would be stupid.

What will happen if they seize it?

Remember that sowore is banned from leaving abuja, not just Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2021
funmike83:

You wished him dead? definitely you don't deserve to live. You are wicked. We are all culprit because we desperately wanted a change, why putting the blame on sowore as if he brought this on us? Infact this man is our hero for now because every other pple that brought this menance on us are not talking but him. I give it to him

this miracle must be extremely crazy, why would you wish your fellow human being dead?
As God liveth, you and your entire generation shall never knw peace, you shall suffer through humilation all through ur life,
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Your Jonathan and his wife are busy frolicking Buhari and his wife but you are here talking about 2013/2014.

Show proof
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Antoeni:

What did he do?
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

DON'T MIND that guy.
Jonathan is buhari's servant as it stands now

Don't be silly sir. GEJ is United nations envoy on crisis management.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Logan23:

You are the one taking us back to 2015.

Face ur buhari
Between me and you who is still wailing about 2015?
Read your comment again. Abi tears dey your eyes when you dey write am?
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

The reason why the country is sinking today is because people like you forgets easily. If you guys were wise,you would have understood that Buhari will be a disaster,judging by his previous regime as a military leader. And get this straight.. I do not support bad leaders,even when GEJ became a mess,I disliked him. Let's be concerned about the future of Nigeria, leave PDP and APC out of it. I personally do not support any party. All I want is a better Nigeria. Be wise!
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2021
I just cant imagine why a govt would be using force on its people, there is no respect for human right again
they dont even obey court order
worst government so far.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by ifymadu: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Antoeni:

Exactly my brother, he was part of the propaganda machinery that brought this incompetent administration to power. Let him enjoy his democracy and stop disturbing us abeg...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
The reason why the country is sinking today is because people like you forgets easily. If you guys were wise,you would have understood that Buhari will be a disaster,judging by his previous regime as a military leader. And get this straight.. I do not support bad leaders,even when GEJ became a mess,I disliked him. Let's be concerned about the future of Nigeria, leave PDP and APC out of it. I personally do not support any party. All I want is a better Nigeria. Be wise!
Akuko!!... Tell that to umuazi ota akara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment / Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.