Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. (3934 Views)

Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To / I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House / Echezona In Igbo Means ‘never Forget’. What Does It Mean In Your Native Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Qrash(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
so today I wanted to recharge 500 from my account to my greatest surprise I saw your recharge of 5,000 successful your account has been debited 5,000 balance 38.89. Lord am in trouble.
anything I can still do ? it's Airtel.

today is one of the worst day in my life.
that money was meant for food fa. me and mom don enter.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
No be new thing, you are not the first and you will not be the last enjoy your 5k recharge

-igbere TV reports

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Damn Nigarrrr

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Harrykn: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
I get 110.98 for firstbank account
That's balance b/d as @ 1 jan 2021
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Realday: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oops! Sorry bro. But don't forget to call your enemies

12 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by OB7Foreva(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Go and learn your hundreds tens and unit well before you recharge next using ussd next time
Happy new year!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Homeboiy: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
How far , Do new year for people nah

Hmmm Ben if nah 100 naira I go gladly accept.

Make I drop my number.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by 1beat(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
i hv experience this before mine was 8000 Naira the funny thing is that the process usually fast unlike normal recharge of small money

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Nazgul: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qrash:
so today I wanted to recharge 500 from my account to my greatest surprise I saw your recharge of 5,000 successful your account has been debited 5,000 balance 38.89. Lord am in trouble.

Eyah sorry...just contact your friends around you who want to renew their subscription, you can sell it to them and recover back your money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Qrash(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nazgul:

Eyah sorry...just contact your friends around you who want to renew their subscription, you can sell it to them and recover back your money.
it hard to see a stable Airtel subscribers here. am in deep problem.
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Qrash(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
How far , Do new year for people nah
Hmmm Ben if nah 100 naira I go gladly accept.
Make I drop my number.
I don't know how to do Airtel transfer o
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Nazgul: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qrash:
it hard to see a stable Airtel subscribers here. am in deep problem.
Chat up your friends on your WhatsApp contact you can trust who use Airtel, tell them of your plight they might help out.
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qrash:

it is your birthday...congrats
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Djex614: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
you could sell it using the Patricia app but they'd take a percentage of your cash

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Skyfornia(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qrash:

Transfer 1k airtime and I'll credit your account with same amount..you can get more interested people to buy them off from you. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by tillaman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ehya
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Goldbw122(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Do the needful, send free airtime to your friends, call your friends you miss for a very long time, If you need more advice on how to use the airtime, just dm me....

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Cruz889(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sell to partricia you can read online how to sell airtime on it

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by AlphaStorm: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qrash:

Enta my DM(whatsapp) ASAP. I LL BUY IT
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by MediMedi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
You go watch Youtube tire be that o

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Two ways...use app to sell airtime, you might lose 20%...or sell airtime to your friends
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=97623405]No be new thing, you are not the first and you will not be the last enjoy your 5k recharge

-igbere TV reports

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Lol... This is a heartless consolation.
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Homeboiy: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qrash:
I don't know how to do Airtel transfer o

Make I drop my number
*432*no*amount#

O ya try am 07086538459
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by paulolee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
eehya, am sorry n feel ur pain, jus trade carefully on those saying they would buy it because they are soo many online scammers..
it happened to me but mine was just 3k, a dude I met on watsap promised to buy, I sent 1k n he blocked me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by paulolee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Homeboiy:

Make I drop my number *432*no*amount#
O ya try am 07086538459
guy calm down na ....is this the only help u can give him?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Mrviktor(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
What of us that recharged wrong number at atm stand..

There's no way of confirming your stupidity. U just walk home in shame..

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by navzla(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qrash:

u can sell it
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Homeboiy:

Make I drop my number *432*no*amount#
O ya try am 07086538459
lol things are hard my brothergrin
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by Tohsynetita1: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Qrash:

That's the disadvantage of using bank for some meager transaction, it may not be able to be rectified, A friend has mistakenly recharge his card with his school fees.
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by nitt: 1:13am On Jan 02, 2021
contact airtel handle on twitter.
explain yr issue and they will take it up.
It's a usual issue they address.
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by jachike77342: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Go and learn your hundreds tens and unit well before you recharge next using ussd next timeHappy new year!
Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by leomarz007: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Qrash:

OP airtel can revert it. If you talk to a good and reasonable call rep. They helped me in times of emptyhen and 9mobile. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Angel Goes Unclad At Jacuzzi Party / Girlfriend Ask For Condom / See What Gyming Destroyed Destiny Etiko PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.