Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) (44162 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by symbianDON(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
his son or his daughter??
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Wizkid has so much love, for zion and his mum.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by gbolswag(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
IRRELEVANT NEWS
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Kharol1234: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
This one na news again?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by 00OLADesign(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2021
grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian singer wizkid reacts to his son Zion desiring to sip from his alcoholic wine

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYpEdTPYSk

Now Iriswarreris!

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by hotdealz(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Looks good.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Yahsallam2021(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Train up a child when he is young so that when he is old he won't depart from it. na wetin pikin see wetin he papa dey do he go like taste when he big. when my papa and mama they Bleep that year I was barely 6 year old my parents taught I was asleep but I open one eye dey spy when my papa dey give my mama confirmed doggy . when I had my ist sex I just position my babe in a doggy style.
you need to fear God, this is a brand new year bro.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by dnapstar(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian singer wizkid reacts to his son Zion desiring to sip from his alcoholic wine

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYpEdTPYSk

And this is suppose to be News?
Really?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Where are his other kids? The work of this one is to be promoting one child because the child no resemble am. Slave mentality
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by supercase1(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Harrykn:
Hahaha life as a rich kid
yeah
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by excel101(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Jobless Op's
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by rovher: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Train up a child when he is young so that when he is old he won't depart from it. na wetin pikin see wetin he papa dey do he go like taste when he big. when my papa and mama they Bleep that year I was barely 6 year old my parents taught I was asleep but I open one eye dey spy when my papa dey give my mama confirmed doggy . when I had my ist sex I just position my babe in a doggy style.
Jeeeez guy ... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by BGSM: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2021
I dislike i immortality of the highest order.
This boy called wiskid and the likes can't be a role model at all. That's why our environment is so porous because a lot of youth take after all this idiots.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Oizee(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
gaskia, e don tey wey u spoil

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by rovher: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2021
googlepikins:
My nigger , we are all sipping to the new year.

No tule jooor is allowed here
Loool badt guy ...
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by BafanaBafana: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Innocent baby go soon get baby mamas and smoke weed cry
Like you are saying all pastors children are god-fearing
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by cloud(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
as funny as it may sound, it also has a feeling of repulsiveness

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by DoubleEngine007: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
I too go like this kid.. Zion!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by efemena5050(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
aliminium condemn seeee wetin one room don cuz chai .....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by CandyOps(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

[s]Are you normal? Asking about a Goat..... Madness.[/s]

I know u just wan make i reply you. and I no go do am sad

Goat wey dem buy 24k gold necklace for reach to ask after oh.

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:

I know u just wan make i reply you. and I no go do am sad

Goat wey dem buy 24k gold necklace for reach to ask after oh.

You no go reply me but you still replied. Where is thy sense?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:
How far that Wizkid pet goat sef?

You no see the video where e use am for asun. He said he was tired of the goat. Someone put OBO chain for the goat neck. He com vex.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2021
BGSM:
I dislike i immortality of the highest order.
This boy called wiskid and the likes can't be a role model at all. That's why our environment is so porous because a lot of youth take after all this idiots.

U see am?

Plating hair for a child as little as that. Gangster life in the making.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by CandyOps(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
PenName55:

You no see the video where e use am for asun. He said he was tired of the goat. Someone put OBO chain for the goat neck. He com vex.

I love that Wizkid goat sef pass Davido and him floppy disk

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by CandyOps(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

You no go reply me but you still replied. Where is thy sense?

I say make i epp your life small na. btw where u de now? which state
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by CandyOps(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

You are not my type. All these useless Nairaland men.

You say?! who wan meet u bayi? me wey wan direct thunder go your location you are talking about type?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.