Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) (44151 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad

Don't give your child alcohol.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2021
It's unfortunate this kind of news is still considered "front-page worthy" by Nairaland Mods in 2021!!!
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not far fetched.
Are u married? Y would u ignore my pms..

what if i wnt to gve u money

what if i want to profess my love 4 u.

mtcheew
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

You are not my type. All these useless Nairaland men.
All these wannabe trans sef
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Lmao. Chai! Don't you ever in your miserable life project your insecurity on me. Useless being.
Shut up nd stop acting like a pucci.. We already knw u got hairy balls.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Cry more, I love to drink your tears. Ass hole.
Fvcking trans... Drink my tears to ur demise.. Asswipe.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2021
And what's wrong with that?
angry angry

FuckThaMod:
Innocent baby go soon get baby mamas and smoke weed cry
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2021
MoneyTrees:
And what's wrong with that?
angry angry

It's wrong cos he's not yet matured. I love baby mamas and weed too. So calm
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by biden123(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:
Both look like sons.

I can hardly tell who the father is.
Lol Papilo grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
nice one though, learning it from childhood.

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Train up a child when he is young so that when he is old he won't depart from it. na wetin pikin see wetin he papa dey do he go like taste when he big. when my papa and mama they Bleep that year I was barely 6 year old my parents taught I was asleep but I open one eye dey spy when my papa dey give my mama confirmed doggy . when I had my ist sex I just position my babe in a doggy style.
Lies by a liar
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by passionberry(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=97632431]Train up a child when he is young so that when he is old he won't depart from it. na wetin pikin see wetin he papa dey do he go like taste when he big. when my papa and mama they Bleep that year I was barely 6 year old my parents taught I was asleep but I open one eye dey spy when my papa dey give my mama confirmed doggy . when I had my ist sex I just position my babe in a doggy style.[/quote
] result of one room apartment
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Isabella199: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Like father like son

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ehn itunmo bayiii
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by ACE1010: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
What a father can do, his son can do it even better grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
FVck
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
Train up a child when he is young so that when he is old he won't depart from it. na wetin pikin see wetin he papa dey do he go like taste when he big. when my papa and mama they Bleep that year I was barely 6 year old my parents taught I was asleep but I open one eye dey spy when my papa dey give my mama confirmed doggy . when I had my ist sex I just position my babe in a doggy style.

U NO WELL
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by kenzysmith: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oizee:
gaskia, e don tey wey u spoil
my brother he done they o I dey spy anty pant dat year she wear one pant for 2 weeks red and yellow colour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Son, Michael Ike Nicholas' 16th Birthday (photos) / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.