Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) (44150 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Made4naijalove: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nigerian singer wizkid reacts to his son Zion desiring to sip from his alcoholic wine

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYpEdTPYSk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Made4naijalove: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Karlifate: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lemme sip my own too.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by chatinent: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Both look like sons.

I can hardly tell who the father is.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Made4naijalove: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
What should I do with this news sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by TANID(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
learned From It

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Harrykn: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Hahaha life as a rich kid
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by kenzysmith: 2:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Train up a child when he is young so that when he is old he won't depart from it. na wetin pikin see wetin he papa dey do he go like taste when he big. when my papa and mama they Bleep that year I was barely 6 year old my parents taught I was asleep but I open one eye dey spy when my papa dey give my mama confirmed doggy . when I had my ist sex I just position my babe in a doggy style.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by YoungboyNBA(m): 4:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Fvck this shit .

Is this supposed to be a News headline or what Shit..... Besides,how can Wizkid react online to something his son did when he was even the main Subject . angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by abeniagbon(m): 4:18am On Jan 02, 2021
manage as many as you want when you have money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by JaneYave(f): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Sadly, the child is his, we have little to say. Minding my business and thinking of Bobby Browns' family

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2021
SMH
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by jabor4Naija(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Las Las he will still give him a sip behind d camera

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2021
We gather dey grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by solomon36670: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Sadly, the child is his, we have little to say. Minding my business and thinking of Bobby Browns' family

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2021
This one too na news? Abi you are related to that Igbere TV nonsense.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Made4naijalove: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by CandyOps(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2021
How far that Wizkid pet goat sef?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2021
It's not far fetched.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Cholls(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
JaneYave:
my sister you see why they call people like you witch bah.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by candygist: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Where did you open the news and why did you comment ?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by FuckThaMod: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Innocent baby go soon get baby mamas and smoke weed cry
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Just lime putting itself in ur Father's shoes. The son of a lion is always a lion.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by DerichMcFalzy: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Wetin man no go see
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by googlepikins: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
My nigger , we are all sipping to the new year.

No tule jooor is allowed here

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Fine boy
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by ATEAMS: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Naaxxo
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) by LMS1(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Train up a child when he is young so that when he is old he won't depart from it. na wetin pikin see wetin he papa dey do he go like taste when he big. when my papa and mama they Bleep that year I was barely 6 year old my parents taught I was asleep but I open one eye dey spy when my papa dey give my mama confirmed doggy . when I had my ist sex I just position my babe in a doggy style.
THIS WAN LOUD.Kikiki!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.