Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal (338 Views)

Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo) / Woman With 6 Miscarriages, Gave Birth After An Animal Kissed Her Bump (photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Dreadlock69(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
My uncle bought three live chicken today
To my surprised they gave me knife to kill them I thought they were joking to but no they were not
I stood beside the gutter with the three big hen waiting for them to come collect it from me to my surprise no one came.A pastor passed saying kill and bring my own to me I was just smiling me that have not kill any animal in my life before,so I summon courage grab the chicken by the neck instead of me to cut from the neck ,omo I know no maybe nah osouephagus I start from wetin I know say the three chicken head commot immediately people just dey look me.my uncle wife was like which kind killing be this me just talk say all nah killing.
What was your experience killing an animal for the first time for celebration?
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Ssumtry: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
while some teenagers already killing Ram. meanwhile you should enjoy your chickens, don't forget to give the Pastor the chicken lapse tomorrow.
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by paulolee(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
years back when we were kids, we hunted n killed lizards (alamba) and house rats for fun..I remember always wondering where the spirits of those dead animals do endup
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by WrittyWritter(f): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
I never killed one..d first time dey killed one in front of me (Christmas chicken)..I cried 4 d chicken...whenever I remember it...I still pity d chicken..ever since I made sure animals are not killed in my front ..I can't bear it..even killing crokroach or fly is hard sometimes..I pity demcry
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by soundOsonic: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
I must have killed insects but my earliest memory of killing an animal with blood was when I was 11 years or so. It was a big rat (though people call it rabbit).
I was at our backyard, playing somersaulting and having fun with my child imagination, then I heard sudden movement coming from where we place the gallons for PMS. I paused my play, curious I may tell you, walking slowly to unravel the mysterious noise. Hop hop hop the big rat (African rabbit) did, my reflex action moved my body backward. I don't know what came over me but I wanted to chase it.
Before I could arrange my thoughts on why i am chasing it, I saw myself carrying a big stone, the size of a coconut. Then I aimed at the big rat(African rabbit) not with intention to kill though, but somehow I hit a bullseye. I got closer to my prey but the big rat (African rabbit) right leg had already been injured and its mobility was greatly reduced. Leaped the African rabbit a scenario similar to that of a serial killer and its victim, my prey was moving pathetically as its action was begging for mercy.
I took the stone once again and looked at the cute rat, but its hair was smooth, and its countenance was fair and cute. I didn't allow such weak emotions affect me, I threw the big stone and smashed its skull. The blood flowed like as if I actually killed a goat I was shocked.
I got wandered from my killer mode to my innocent self, I felt pity and at the same time I felt thrilled. The African rabbit asked for mercy, I gave it mercy. Mercy of living its remote life as an handicap.
Later on I would capture and torture animals like blinding the eyes of mice with fire, drowning wall gacko and lizards, tearing the limbs of cockroaches to see them wither in pain, straggling the neck of chicken rather than slicing it to test my gripping strength; breaking the legs of goats, hanging dogs by the noose to enjoy their weak helpless bark. Freezing frogs in refrigerator. Yes the only the last paragraph is false. I am harmless o lol

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by soundOsonic: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thanks
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by SKhanmi: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Can't remember, I started quite early. Next time just locate the oesophagus & others. Position the point of the knife between the cords and the neck bone. Push in & Slash outwards in one quick motion while holding the chicken firmly until it stops moving. That one is faster and more humane instead of cutting till you remove the head. Ensure the knife is razor sharp. Else expect your matter to be reasoned for animal cruelty when you reach the other side tongue
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Officialyaro(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
WrittyWritter:
I never killed one..d first time dey killed one in front of me (Christmas chicken)..I cried 4 d chicken...whenever I remember it...I still pity d chicken..ever since I made sure animals are not killed in my front ..I can't bear it..even killing crokroach or fly is hard sometimes..I pity demcry
it's a lie

Buh u gyals can break mens heart
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by WrittyWritter(f): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=Officialyaro post=97629520]it's a lie

Buh u gyals can break mens heart[/quoteO]

I swear..I pity to much.. As 4 men hearts...I try to be as nice as possible when doing that smiley
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Vanzcharles(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
I think grin 17 years or so. Xmas celebration in d Villa during my snr sis bday on Xmas day. I strangled the neck, twisted it before using the knife to slash its throat not completely tho...
Mother complained that I shouldnt have strangled it... Next time I did it the abbatoir way and felt its cold blood on my hands... grin.

I graduated so fast, next killing was a make goat. It struggled so much and gave me injury on my hand grin... You need to see a stubborn he-goat, their neck is not off completely they would still give a good fight grin.

Then a snake in my friends room in school then. I used stones and hauled its head of at the corner of the room, made sure the door was closed so no room for escape grin.

That's only three I have killed so far minus cockroaches, lizards, mosquitoes, fly e.t.c grin.
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Officialyaro(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=WrittyWritter post=97629583][/quote]i pray so oo.
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2021
I literally cry whenever chicken is being killed.

I will rather kill at the point of purchase than take home.
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Vanzcharles:
I think grin 17 years or so. Xmas celebration in d Villa during my snr sis bday on Xmas day. I strangled the neck, twisted it before using the knife to slash its throat not completely tho...
Mother complained that I shouldnt have strangled it... Next time I did it the abbatoir way and felt its cold blood on my hands... grin.

I graduated so fast, next killing was a make goat. It struggled so much and gave me injury on my hand grin... You need to see a stubborn he-goat, their neck is not off completely they would still give a good fight grin.

Then a snake in my friends room in school then. I used stones and hauled its head of at the corner of the room, made sure the door was closed so no room for escape grin.

That's only three I have killed so far minus cockroaches, lizards, mosquitoes, fly e.t.c grin.

Lol
Your narrative is gory.
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Dreadlock69(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
grin
SKhanmi:
Can't remember, I started quite early. Next time just locate the oesophagus & others. Position the point of the knife between the cords and the neck bone. Push in & Slash outwards in one quick motion while holding the chicken firmly until it stops moving. That one is faster and more humane instead of cutting till you remove the head. Ensure the knife is razor sharp. Else expect your matter to be reasoned for animal cruelty when you reach the other side tongue
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Dreyton36: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2021
soundOsonic:
I must have killed insects but my earliest memory of killing an animal with blood was when I was 11 years or so. It was a big rat (though people call it rabbit).
I was at our backyard, playing somersaulting and having fun with my child imagination, then I heard sudden movement coming from where we place the gallons for PMS. I paused my play, curious I may tell you, walking slowly to unravel the mysterious noise. Hop hop hop the big rat (African rabbit) did, my reflex action moved my body backward. I don't know what came over me but I wanted to chase it.
Before I could arrange my thoughts on why i am chasing it, I saw myself carrying a big stone, the size of a coconut. Then I aimed at the big rat(African rabbit) not with intention to kill though, but somehow I hit a bullseye. I got closer to my prey but the big rat (African rabbit) right leg had already been injured and its mobility was greatly reduced. Leaped the African rabbit a scenario similar to that of a serial killer and its victim, my prey was moving pathetically as its action was begging for mercy.
I took the stone once again and looked at the cute rat, but its hair was smooth, and its countenance was fair and cute. I didn't allow such weak emotions affect me, I threw the big stone and smashed its skull. The blood flowed like as if I actually killed a goat I was shocked.
I got wandered from my killer mode to my innocent self, I felt pity and at the same time I felt thrilled. The African rabbit asked for mercy, I gave it mercy. Mercy of living its remote life as an handicap.
Later on I would capture and torture animals like blinding the eyes of mice with fire, drowning wall gacko and lizards, tearing the limbs of cockroaches to see them wither in pain, straggling the neck of chicken rather than slicing it to test my gripping strength; breaking the legs of goats, hanging dogs by the noose to enjoy their weak helpless bark. Freezing frogs in refrigerator. Yes the only the last paragraph is false. I am harmless o lol

You're a good writer
Re: What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal by Nazgul: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Mine was a lizard, travelled home for the Christmas celebration years back, went hunting with my cousins and boom I threw a fairly big stone at a lizard and I got it, the stomach bursted and all the intestines spilled out.

It died after wiggling in pain for a couple of minutes. That was my first kill.

(1) (Reply)

What She Says When U Are Broke And What She Expects When U Become Rich / Video: Nigerian Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes late / Interesting Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.