Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in (1974 Views)

I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments / Loans And Investments / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy New Year Guys!

Thank God for bring us this far!

I wish you all God's speed in all your endeavours.

-----------------

Going forward i would be sharing with you in a steady sequence on how you can create a system where your money breeds more money!

If you work for every dime you earn, then attaining affluence might be a little farther than you envisaged.

Therefore, I would be giving you insight on how to save efficiently this year while making returns while you save. (up yo 16% per annum)

I would also be sharing investment opportunities that could rake in up to 28% per annum.

Amazing right?

Note: This is not a get rich system that turns you to a money bag in weeks, far from from it.

It's a system that instills financial discipline, creates room for investments, saving for life goals while get a percentage back at zero charge.

Now the juicy part is....you get a withdrawabke 1000 when you sign up. (once you save on any plan).

Lets get two comments to go forward!

grin cheesy

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by ysalli: 3:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Good way to start the year
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by smilingfortune(m): 4:13am On Jan 02, 2021
What type of business is this please?
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2021
The system is divided into three parts mainly :

Wallet
Savings
Sponsorships.

Wallet

This is just like your usual traditional bank account, it comes with a personal account number powered by providus.

Features:

1. Wallet grows at a 10% pa on any amount it houses. e.g if you had 1 million in your wallet, your interest would be growing at N274 daily and after 30 days would sum up to N8219.7. Have you ever gotten that on your usual bank savings account?

Certainly not!

2. You can withdraw from your wallet anytime, anywhere at zero charges! Twice per month

3. Wallet interest is pushed to your interest pool at thr end of the month. where you can redeem them into your wallet and it keeps growing at compounding interest.
4. Your wallet account number can receive money transfer from other banks. So funding is seamless.

Savings:

The platform offers 3 savings plans at the moment. Namely reap quick, reap plus and reap max, with interest rates ranging from 12% - 16%.

Reap quick: The shortest plan, minimum duration is 3 months and you can start with as low as N500.

Reap plus: The plans has a minimum duration and amount of 6 months and N100,000 respectively.

Reap max: Designed for avid savers cheesy, starts at 9months and the minimum startup amount is 1Million.

NB: plans with longer duration offer higher percentage but it caps at 16%. You can decide to save on daily, weekly or monthly on auto-top (The system picks the money on the designated day from your account), there is also a manual top up , where you would be the one running the funding.

See website to learn more:

www.reaprite.com/wallet
www.reaprite.com/faq

Can't wait to sign up?

Sign up and get ₦1,000 to start your savings journey, using the link on my siggy grin

I would be shedding more light on the investment part, later today..you can't wait to hear it.

Any questions? Kindly drop them.

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Investment

Reaprite offers investment opportunities to gain up 12-28%
on buying units. This units/investment runs for a specified
time frame after which you get returns of both capital
and ROI.

Currently this would be opening on the 7th of January, 2021

take advantage!

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello Guys...
still waiting??

Every day is an interest lost.

join the band wagon on my siggy
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thursday in a bit.. Who else is set?
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Jasonblu:
Investment

Reaprite offers investment opportunities to gain up 12-28%
on buying units. This units/investment runs for a specified
time frame after which you get returns of both capital
and ROI.

Currently this would be opening on the 7th of January, 2021

take advantage!

Now live guys!! grin
All necessary details are listed in the flyer above.
have bought mine..use the link in my bio to buy yours
cheers!
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2021
Creating a system that creates wealth, is one way to make to get ahead financially...

You can't do all the work, man.
let your money work too....

currently open an investment running at 18% in six months
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Saving is great!
But saving with interest is better!

Choose a plan that works for you and save daily, weekly or monthly to gain btw 12% - 16% on reaprite.com

Start, using the link on my bio

1 Like

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2021
smilingfortune:
What type of business is this please?

Have you joined the movement?

Its a saving and investment app.
Don't sleep on this, i have been gaining since last year
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Cahew 4.0
18% roi I 25,000 per unit I 6 months duration

still open guys!
jump on this, while offer lasts
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Cahew 4.0
18% roi I 25,000 per unit I 6 months duration

still open guys!
jump on this, while offer lasts

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
save better with reaprite!

keeping money in the bank with the high inflationary trends this day gives your money a reduced value
at the end of the day! 0.81% - 1% of your capital simply not going to add anything significant to your
capital, so why keep it there?

reaprite offers a safe wallet that gives you a whopping 10% per annum, meaning if you have 10 million
in that wallet, you get 1 million in 12 months...can your bank ever!....??

I save with reaprite.
use the link my signature to register.

I'm here to answer your questions, after you do.
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Salary week is here!
have you planned to save?? wink

use reaprite to get upto 12%-16% on savings
see siggy for link.
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Hi guys... Cashew farm investment is
almost sold out! 10k units, about 2k+ left.
take action, use the link on my signature
to get started.

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Hi Guys...

February is wrapping up...how much have you saved??

its another salary week.
get started on setting aside a part of your income into any of the reaprite plans
to get massive interest percentages.

The mobile app also offers investment opportunities that helps you grow your money
steadily.

need to register? link on my bio.

financial security is an action word... start today!

1 Share

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Happy new month guys
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello guys...
have you noticed that saving with no interest this days is a waste of time.?

Last year, some things that were bought for 50k is now worth about 65K.
Now imagine you that money wasn't appreciating...so this year
you would need an extra 15K to buy the same stuff. angry

Make smarter choices...save where you earn everyday smiley

Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
There is no better time to gain interest on savings than now.

Fun fact: Did you know that if you leave 100K in your wallet for
1year it would earn you an interest of N821.9 monthly, almost 1k wink

How banks are offering that....even with you millions there??
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Onuels(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
@Jasonblu, I have read all your post since January. You didn't say anything about how safe my fund is with them. What insurance and who insures them. If they are registered with ndic or cbn. As we both know, scammers are not smiling
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 12:10pm On May 07, 2021
Onuels:
@Jasonblu, I have read all your post since January. You didn't say anything about how safe my fund is with them. What insurance and who insures them. If they are registered with ndic or cbn. As we both know, scammers are not smiling

Sorry, i'm just seeing this...
they work with banks (ndic), who cover for all monetary transaction.
same way most fintechs operates, except those that are MFBs
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 9:07am On May 18, 2021
Re: JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in by Jasonblu: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hi guys...happy new year.
Who has started saving for the year?

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. / Mobile Banking Users. How Do I Resolve This Issue? / Pls Can Someone Withdraw All His Capital In Dubai Gold Souk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.