Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences (7750 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by AfroKnight: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Wahala hop inside Maserati.

Imagine bashing a fellow woman reminiscing on a PAST relationship. Even Dangote is not immune to meeting these kind of women. Chai.
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by Lagosinter1: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

What about the married man carrying olosho up and down? Is that one correct?
He is even a Muslim and can marry 4 wives but look at his bare yansh in side chic sitting room.

I wonder how many the side chic are in total, both local and foreign grin

That's not a bare nyash. He wore trousers.
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by jchioma: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

He is even a Muslim and can marry 4 wives but look at his bare yansh in side chic sitting room.

Let the man live his life... I am sure he's the least of our problems ... Happy new year
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by CHoccolaTE: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
jchioma:

Let the man live his life... I am sure he's the least of our problems ... Happy new year

Did I stop him from living his life?
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by Saintmary(f): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
DrayZee:
She literally posted his bare ass on the internet.

Na wa.

Damn, thank God my Dad is not randy.

God bless my Dad.

I dey come, I will send him extra cash for this!

Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by codedguy1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Is he married? Leave the guy alone, he is entitled to smash any pussy that agrees to be smashed.

The ladies are the ones putting up pix on the internet not Dangote.

He needs to smash some more sef.

As Dangote dey and is not married font know una think say him no dey bang babe.
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by Sirmuel1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
ethicallyright:

Dangote is a wonderful role model to aspiring Billionaires like me.

I keep telling these idiots who keep preaching semen retention on Nairaland like cavemen that there's a correlation between ambitious men and high libido.

Business is win or lose , profit or loss. When we win, we celebrate with wine and bang pussy. When we lose sleepless nights and depression set in , we drug ourselves to sleep or just Bleep women so we can sleep.

I'm bleeped up personally as my insomnia lingers every night until I bang a lady. I can't sleep without banging a lady and going for three or four rounds until I sleep on her ...

So I bang every single night except I visit my sweet parents despite suffering Angina and I'm barely in my very early 20s. One day I was scared , thought I'd die with a lady on top of me.

But there was one day I lost 200k in three minutes. A fresh medical doctor , three years older than me , stripped before me but my dick couldn't rise. 200k isn't that big but I lost it in the stupidest possible way. My dick couldn't rise for a week and 2 days. When I could finally get an erection, I did the needful and tore the doctors Honeypot, sent her moaning to the highest heavens to prevent rumours of impotency.

Dangote has made me proud. I love you Dangote.

Well done sir! grin
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
ethicallyright:

I keep telling these idiots who keep preaching semen retention on Nairaland like cavemen that there's a correlation between ambitious men and high libido.

Business is win or lose , profit or loss. When we win, we celebrate with wine and bang pussy. When we lose sleepless nights and depression set in , we drug ourselves to sleep or just Bleep women so we can sleep.

I'm bleeped up personally as my insomnia lingers every night until I bang a lady. I can't sleep without banging a lady and going for three or four rounds until I sleep on her ...

So I bang every single night except I visit my sweet parents despite suffering Angina and I'm barely in my very early 20s. One day I was scared , thought I'd die with a lady on top of me.

But there was one day I lost 200k in three minutes. A fresh medical doctor , three years older than me , stripped before me but my dick couldn't rise. 200k isn't that big but I lost it in the stupidest possible way. My dick couldn't rise for a week and 2 days. When I could finally get an erection, I did the needful and tore the doctors Honeypot, sent her moaning to the highest heavens to prevent rumours of impotency.

So to be rich I must indulge in fornication ewu gambia
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by jaszplus12(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
I'm just sad that the remaining thread that holds trust in women is gone! So as the world becomes more tech sofisticate so our ladies continue to lose their sense of privacy and decorum!! Very unfortunate.
I'm sure with this happening men will be more careful in relation to women. Their loss anyway...no time for them self.
Re: Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
ethicallyright:

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / How Do You Deal With Cheating? / Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics)