Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. (2463 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by agboifeanyi242(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Nollywood actress, Padita Agu has threatened Blossom Chukwuejekwu’s ex-wife, Maureen Esisi that she will release her full nude video if dares challenges her.

According to Padita, she can finish her life and destiny if Maureen makes any attempt of chasing her so the video can be terminated.

Watch the video below;

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2021/01/02/actress-padita-agu-shares-pantless-video-of-maureen-esisi-ex-wife-of-blossom-chukwuejekwu/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by fnep2smooth(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Nothing way fnep2smooth no go see for nairaland.

I build website
Pay when the job is completed

Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by tesseract: 5:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Crazy people everywhere.
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by JaneYave(f): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Women oo! Why will you do that?
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by JaneYave(f): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Women ooo! No now! Why will you do that?
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by gfon(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Women are their own enemies...na them get Phd in blackmailing so i ain't surprised
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by Aflix(m): 6:23am On Jan 02, 2021
JaneYave:
Women oo! Why will you do that?
Women are women worst enemies.
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Video without complete nyash, is that one video?

1 Like

Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Make them share make we see joor,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by DonBenny77(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
What rubbish is this one?
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by Nobodyany1: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2021
How did she get the video? grin
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy new year guys, as they say opportunity knocks but ones so, here comes another opportunity for you guys. do you want to be rich overnight? do u wanna become a millionaire overnight? comments with yes I will show you the way today right now.
its a new format of making money overnight while lying in your comfort home, but it involve animal sacrifice. if you're interested comments with yes now. your poverty life your brokenness will become history today now
Re: Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. by mosdii(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest Way To Quit Masturbation? / He Is Not Able To Satisfied Me,shall I Speak? I M Scared He Will Get Heart!? / What Is It With Older Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.