Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

2021 SMART Plan Checklist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 SMART Plan Checklist (204 Views)

How To Fill National HIV Risk Assessment Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 SMART Plan Checklist by Zephd1h(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Hello, my friend,

The holidays will be over in a couple of hours.

What do you think will happen then?

Reality will set in.

What reality?

The reality that what you have left undone in 2020 did not drop off the bus in 2020. It still followed you into 2021.
Yea, that reality.

The reality that the money you owed in 2020 certainly did not disappear with a Christmas wish.

The reality that your dilapidated spiritual life of 2020 will not become better just because you went to church on Christmas and New years day.

The reality that the career move you did not take in 2020 is sitting on a couch waiting for you in 2021.

The reality that the connections you did not reach out to in 2020 because of so many reasons best know to you have not magically become connected to you over the holiday period.

The reality of this, the reality of that........

I can continue spelling out what you didn't do in 2020 from now till 2021 comes to an end

But I won't, I am not here to speak doom but to remind you that you need to plan the New Year otherwise, come Christmas/New Year 2021, you will be back here again facing this very same reality again.

Nothing changed.

The best way, I have come to understand getting things done, is by planning it into smaller bits.

Personally, I do not have the nitty-gritty of what I am going to do in December 2021, I only have a general idea of where I want to be by the end of the year but I know exactly what I will do from January to March.

And I am allowing a change in what I will be doing as I hit every milestone.

Change is a factor that must be constant in your plan.

Remember, nobody planned for a pandemic in 2020 but it changed our way of life for the entire year.

I have created a FREE checklist to guide your planning of the New year in the following areas:

What are your plans for Family in the New Year?

What are your plans for Creating Wealth?

What are your plans for your Health?

What are your plans for Personal Development?

What are your plans for your Career?

All these I have carefully drafted to help you with your planning process just as I have done mine.

I hope you find value with it and I hope it helps you clearly define what you want in 2021 and how you want to get it done

Ciao,

Daniel olawuyi

(1) (Reply)

Prestige Assurance Plc Recruitment 2021 / Content/article Writer Needed / Vacancy: Head, Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.