Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion (86848 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by SenecaTheYonger: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2021
adamstuntun:
This Country should reward honest people

Honestly
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by udemzyudex(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
u dont want to take bribe but u want instant promotion? what is the difference?
i have an uncle that works with immigration, he was dumb as u. he rejected a 300m bribe years ag when we where kids.
today he is still working like an idiot. he even expects cash from me always but i purposely dont give him because i do not give cash to idiots because i see it as attracting curses. till today he is still poor. i swear if it was this present day he dd it, i for put otapiapia for him food

You have comprehension problem, that's the problem with most people on nairaland.

What's instant promotion did you even read the whole write up? Rubbish talk.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by tylesh(f): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2021
adamstuntun:
This country never does
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nsijerry: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=uchaymart post=97636683]Bloody liar[How is he a liar?]
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by SATANNIST: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2021
BreconHills:

You are clear evidence that the hope of Nigeria rests on the transformed Nigerian not the young Nigerian. Look at all the rubbish you've written simply to attract mentions by appearing controversial. How are you making a career out of this? What leads you to believe that your lot will be better than the man you have abused.
you cannot cover a rotten wood with 22k gold.. no be me go fix naija

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Grace001: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Kosoco:
You are a failure yourself not my country.

Ode ... it’s your life, continue living in denial. I can understand suffering and smiling is like a tea to you, you’re use to drinking it. Happy drinking
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by opportunities12(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2021
uchaymart:
Bloody liar
Kindly present your findings about him that proved him to a liar as you have claimed
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Bigcowhorn: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2021
uchaymart:
Bloody liar

You mean your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2021
adamstuntun:

That is it. But all the people shouting are thieves that don’t like work so if you no be thief wahala dey
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Codes151(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Nigerians let’s support this man for his services.

Someone should get a goFundme page opened for this patriot.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by EdmundDantes(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2021
naturefellow:
promotion is earned. Just like salary!
You're sure you passed your university semester exams and your promotion was denied. Wouldn't you protest?

Thanks. I was waiting for some one to pick this up. Some people think they sound intelligent when they spew rubbish, but on close analysis their stupidity becomes glaring. I really have no clue how deserved promotion can be equated with bribery by any sane person.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by MediaBoyfriend: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2021
uchaymart:
Bloody liar

I know him very well. When I was robbed at home, he came personally for investigations. The robbers were arrested and charged the following day. Nothing like bribe or bail. Itam police know him very well. He came to the hospital because I was injured. You can't see such community policing in Nigeria. It's sad that Nigeria don't like good or people that are not corrupt. To hell with the Nigerian system. Really sad!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by bhenjo(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2021
i know the man. he is a good man. he even sponsor one boy in my street.. great achiever

4 Likes

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Realadey(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmmm, what a waste this nation had become. I pray that u have a glorious future ahead of u sir.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by MediaBoyfriend: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2021
EdmundDantes:

Thanks. I was waiting for some one to pick this up. Some people think they sound intelligent when they spew rubbish, but on close analysis their stupidity becomes glaring. I really have no clue how deserved promotion can be equated with bribery by any sane person.

I know him very well. When I was robbed at home, he came personally for investigations. The robbers were arrested and charged the following day. Nothing like bribe or bail. Itam police know him very well. He came to the hospital because I was injured. You can't see such community policing in Nigeria. It's sad that Nigeria don't like good or people that are not corrupt. To hell with the Nigerian system. Really sad!

3 Likes

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by WriterX(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Nairalandian:
I feel this is lie.
But if it's true, kudo's to him.

I still seriously think it's a lie.
I don't trust all this incompetent olopka cops

if he is telling a lie i believe we are in the country where some nut job would openly come out to say he isn't.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by yungchop: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
i have an uncle that works with immigration, he was dumb as u. he rejected a 300m bribe years ag when we where kids.
today he is still working like an idiot. he even expects cash from me always but i purposely dont give him because i do not give cash to idiots because i see it as attracting curses. till today he is still poor. i swear if it was this present day he dd it, i for put otapiapia for him food
300m?? You too dey lie.. Who you dey try impress with your fake life? Guy find somewhere sit down.. Like say you even get reach 10k for account
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by ledaman: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Houseofglam7:
You should've taken 864m and stop being a whiny ass undecided
It not all about money, we have honest people in Nigeria that care less about money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by smileyoo: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2021
caniagu44:
that is what buhari told us too
no this man is different, if he is not sincere he wouldn't have resigned out of frustration.
on the other hand bubu had always been a lucky scammer and the nigeria press is even to be blamed for over-hyping the so-called integrity of bubu, that's not real.
there were many hushed controversies of financial misdeeds of bubu that the press helped to suppress, e.g the ptf scandal, the suitcase brouhaha, and the fact that bubu defended abacha, by saying abacha never looted any money, meanwhile abacha loots is still being recovered, more than 2 decades later.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Samfloxin(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
This is the extent you have degraded yourself. He is an idiot for rejecting bribe?

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by BSF: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. That's the kind of system we've found ourselves. I can understand why Officer Erhabor was not promoted. In his days in edo state as a pipeline commander, he must have been expected to give returns to the then State commissioner of police and the commissioner would in turn rub the palms of the AIG, then to DIG and the IG who was the oga at the top that time. These were the people who would have recommended him for promotion but because he hurt them by rejection the whopping sum, he was ignored and those who could do their bidding under him were promoted instead. After armed robbers, the Nigeria police is next. I've never seen the child of a police man excel or end well in life, except the children of those who were clean and honest. The reason is simple, the money they trained them with were cursed,dirty monies.

There's an AIG who built a hotel in the same estate where we live in Lagos. This man was very popular. He died mysteriously while still serving. That hotel has been completed before his death. The level of progress was halted after he died because no money to proceed in the project. None of his children is responsible too. They sniff cocaine more than anything.

@Bolded, the laws of God can never be broken, although they appear slow in manifestation, they are immutable. One thing I know is that if this man served meritoriously without the bribe, the laws of nature will ensure that someone from his loins will enjoy fame/worldwide/community-impact that he/she did not work/labour for because someone(this policeman) had paid the price years before. There are few examples in Nigeria.
The system of the world abhors purity of any type, therefore if you swim against the tide(world system), expect to be bruised or crushed. But Nature EVENTUALLY & ALWAYS prevail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021

CSP Francis Osagie Erhabor, make dem drop him acct so we can all send ₦500 each.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by adexontop(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:

I really don't know what came on you for calling your uncle an idiot.Any you suppose to celebrate him for standing out.All you here cry for a better country to be governed by so called corrupt youth like yourself! That is why I don't believe Nigeria youth is ready for leadership role.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by farady(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2021
The number of persons viewing this thread is amazing, very large. I was only imagining the level of corruption in the county. So multiply that amount by the number of ONLY police pipeline commanders across the Niger Delta States, then add to the ones given to various commanders in the Army and Navy. We haven't even talk of numerous govt ministries and parastatals like NNPC, DPR, NPA, etc etc etc etc
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by EdmundDantes(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2021
MediaBoyfriend:

Really sad!
See people everywhere batching the man for doing the right thing, yet same people complain about bad leadership and the state of the country. Obviously, they would do worst if they find themselves in any position of authority.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Rebuke:

Wonderful! Who then will collapse and rebuild the country? Aliens or same people that have same line of thoughts with yhu?

your leaders that you lick their butt, that stole millions of dollars, that your likes failed to counsel but praise instead

counsel your kleptomaniac leaders and save me your crocodile tears, I've made my stand
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Charly68: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Terrible system..
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Believe it or not, a bribe, no matter how huge it might seem, is never that hard to turn down.

Only those with constantly itchy fingers would think otherwise.

Every single thing in this life is a state of mind.

You just have to condition yourself and watch how things just happen without you even thinking so much about them.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Brunicekid(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

This is the true state of not only the Nigerian police but the country at large

These days, only the policemen that the politicians are using to cause mayhem are promoted

That explains why James Nwafor has not being persecuted till date

In those days, he (Osagie Erhabor) will not only be promoted but honoured by the Nigerian Government

We need to take back this country to make it great again!!!
VERY TRUE!!!

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by smileyoo: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
udemzyudex:

You have comprehension problem, that's the problem with most people on nairaland.

What's instant promotion did you even read the whole write up? Rubbish talk.
abeg forget this satannist, because the satanist is angry the police gentleman refused to do the bindings of satan.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by udemzyudex(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

You are the senseless one. I agree with everything he said.

You're very stupid, why won't you agree with everything he said when you also have comprehension problem, if you understand my post, you will know that I have no problem with everything he said, my issue is with the instant promotion he said, someone worked for 30 years with only 5 promotions and you talking about instant promotion? That's nonsense, is it a crime for him to get promotion?

Dolt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.