Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World (4157 Views)

Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Eight(8) Places In The World You Are Not Allowed To Visit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by paulolee(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
nice write up but that number1 is the scariest and I must visit their with my arms n ammunitions bcoz I love adventures..
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by donprincebigt(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
michlins:
And a place inhabited by humans topped the list. Places with active volcanoes couldn't.

Humans work hard every day to perfect wickedness
as in ehn
like seriously I commend ur reasoning
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by PolymathAdeoye(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
GMBuhari:
You didn't add Nigeria

Buhari regime is a disaster
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by Bluehill1051: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:

It's a new year. Stop nonsense
Bastard ritualist
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by UDbester(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
I would have loved to take all those fake Nigerian God of men...... sorry acclaimed men of God to lake Notron or is it natron for baptism
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by ernneyce(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
There's a tribe in Nigeria that has close relatives with the Asmat tribe.

cry
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by Titugirl(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
doctorexcel:
The gate to hell is damn scary. All nigerian politicians should be forced to go on excursion there before swearing-in
Right! So they can have an idea of where they would end up when they embezzle public funds
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by Titugirl(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
WriterX:
2. NORTH SENTINEL ISLAND

North Sentinel island is situated in the Andaman Islands and is considered one of the most dangerous places in the world for tourists to visit. The native people of this place have been living in their traditional way and have denied all possible ways to connect with the outer world. The tribal people living on this island are not used to outside people and could result to hostility if they feel threatened.
recall a US national was killed when he tried to go on a missionary trip, he was shot down by bows and arrows.

Another reason why people are asked not to visit the place because of the safety of the tribal community. They have absolutely no immunity and tourists can carry some disease-causing germs and may spread it to the whole community.
Wawu
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by tiredoflife(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
You forgot north east Nigeria on the list
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sambisa should be number 11
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World by jericco1(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Where is NIGERIA? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Dli 2006/07 Screening Exam Date / Which School Accept A PASS. Ur Comments Are Welcomed. / Do Not Be Afraid Of Death See What Is In Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.