Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) (414 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) by realmedia(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Dbanj and his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow have welcomed another child, a baby girl.

The singer took to Instagram to announce the birth of his baby girl with a series of photos. In one of the images, the proud father was pictured carrying his newborn, while others showed his wife showcasing her baby bump.

He wrote in his caption:

As I Hold My Daughter, My Own babylet In my Arms On This Day all the proof in God I need is in Her Eyes, you are a gift from the heavens and my God indeed honored His words in Psalms 65:11

SEE FULL PHOTOS AND POST>>> https://kupelove..com/2021/01/dbanj-and-wife-lineo-didi-kilgrow.html

Re: D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Koko daughter

this girl sef go chop poronron

nah man u be , after one die you don born 2 already, may God provide for Banky and Adesua too
Re: D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) by OceanEye: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2021
Just like yesterday...! That's why I tell people, "put the past behind you, the future is now"
Re: D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Dbanj became a good husband? how? why?when? I'm still surprised
Re: D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) by Tloc(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Zzor:
Dbanj became a good husband? how? why?when? I'm still surprised

Your small mind is yet groomed to understand such complexities of life. Grow positively.
Re: D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Tloc:

Your small mind is yet groomed to understand such complexities of life. Grow positively.
I'm actually impressed, I never thought or believed that these hardcore guys can ever be good to make a home with

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What This Blackman Did To A White Lady On Their Wedding Day / For Women: Signs That Your Man Isn't Enjoying S*x With You / Red Candles In The Dark (a Sequel To "For The Love Man")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.