Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife (37869 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:
You've been married 5 years and you still look this young? Kudos to you, unlike these agbayas looking for excuses not to settle down. They come online to be ranting redpill and marriage na scam. They are looking for whose daughter to impregnate without the responsibility of commitment.

May your home continue to be blessed. You have a beautiful family smiley

Who wan enter ur wahala in the name of marriage

4 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by tydi(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
grin

if I talk wetin dey my mind eeh!
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by DoubleEngine007: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Op dey make marriage enter person.. See as family cute.. Man fine,wife fine,children cute finish. God bless your home op..

6 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by logan2(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Lucky man, him children done come fine, I no fit do mistake marry wugly woman no matter how your character like make e good reach I no dey do.
I can not sacrifice my children's future for my own little comfort dem must fine
i dont know about that, but I've seen cute people give birth to ugly kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Afonja family.

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by osazsky(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2021
MrHighSea:
very Cute.

Try born boy
mumu is linda ikeji not better than DPO osaro and evans put together who did this to the black race spit

2 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by jayp92: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2021
olulove:
So, I took out time to take post wedding pictures (if there's anything like that �) with my wife of 5 years...

This is just for your viewing pleasure.

P.S

We are blessed with 3 Adorable daughters

Is this not the banker from Mkw?
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
This is so beautiful!

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by GreatSage: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Those girls know what they want and while I don't approve of parasitic relationships, everyone is allowed to chase their dreams (within the ambit of legality). If your dream is to be a leech and a trophy wife, by all means actively pursue it, but my brothers have sense and will not marry such women into their homes.
So the brothers avoiding those parasites don't know what they want shey? Ishilove this is the 21st year of the 21st century, stop being biased and myopic.

2 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by RexTramadol1: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
If I say DNA now, people will say I’m a bad purzon

Beautiful family by the way!
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by humilitypays(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Lucky man, him children done come fine, I no fit do mistake marry wugly woman no matter how your character like make e good reach I no dey do.
I can not sacrifice my children's future for my own little comfort dem must fine
lafmaooo cheesy cheesy
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by breadtom: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
I go love oh.

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by chocboi78(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:
You've been married 5 years and you still look this young? Kudos to you, unlike these agbayas looking for excuses not to settle down. They come online to be ranting redpill and marriage na scam. They are looking for whose daughter to impregnate without the responsibility of commitment.

I bet even you was shocked grin

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by ayomilore: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
olulove:
So, I took out time to take post wedding pictures (if there's anything like that �) with my wife of 5 years...

This is just for your viewing pleasure.

P.S

We are blessed with 3 Adorable daughters

Bro. Madam too they score you oooo.
Try net one goal now.

You gat a cute family.
May God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by humilitypays(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:
You've been married 5 years and you still look this young? Kudos to you, unlike these agbayas looking for excuses not to settle down. They come online to be ranting redpill and marriage na scam. They are looking for whose daughter to impregnate without the responsibility of commitment

cheesy cheesy
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Chimeluv(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Beautiful family smiley

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Mexyz(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Be calming down o grin grin grin cheesy

But truth be told, the guy still looks very young, same with his beautiful wife.

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Aplaudez(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2021
I tap from your grace brother!
May God continue to uphold your home!

I envy this beautiful family!

3 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by obembet(f): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2021
olulove:
With My lovely Daughters

Thank God for u beautiful wife, she really ur productions.

I hope all the single guys in nairaland can learn from this dude. Once u no fine, marry a fine babe.
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Those girls know what they want and while I don't approve of parasitic relationships, everyone is allowed to chase their dreams (within the ambit of legality). If your dream is to be a leech and a trophy wife, by all means actively pursue it, but my brothers have sense and will not marry such women into their homes.
Na those parasites be the majority. angry
men don wise up nobody wan marry liability undecided

na assets men dey find nowadays. cool

3 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by lathrowinger: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Are you people discouraging us from marrying an ugly good character ladies
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Sanchez01: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Beautiful family!

...but five years with three kids is... What do I know?
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by obembet(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't mind those lazy youths running away from responsibilities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Hallabee1(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
God bless your home....

but who is that Elegant that did the photoshoot .. the pic where the lady hand enter the guy hand pit no balance at all, him need slap, not about the background but about professional job... if i catch am, i go give am 2by; wood for head ....
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by lekonso: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

And if e no born boy nko? Girl no be pikin?
Girl na pikin na, but by God's grace its better to have both. How woman go dey floor man 3 times straight, next time make he work very hard to get boy
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by obembet(f): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

U fine? Post ur pictures make we see
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by guru90: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2021
This year 2021 searching for my life partner a.k.a Wife....

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by onyenatruchi: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
what is her name where is she from we want to find out something
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

My guy leave beauty. I have a relation, the guy is tall, dark and handsome he dated beautiful girls in the past but his wife is the least compare to the ladies he has dated. The dude looking fresher and happier everyday, the wife not only a professional (raking some good cash) and also she is loyal.

I had a colleague back in the university days, cute fair complexion dude, there was a quiet first class lady giving him green light my guy non like the babe she didn't have his spec(big boobs and ass). Well babe graduated got a job with one of the oil and gas coy with take home pay of about 900k monthly as I speak. Till tomorrow them still they yab the guy.

Money isn't everything but my guy, when it comes to marriage beauty is the least of my worries. Not every girl has to be Kim Kardashian fine.

You might be wealthy though, so all this wouldn't apply to you.

2 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by obembet(f): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Carthman:
Go and continue to multiply this year 2021 grin

Bad bele, u go and marry
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Realhommie(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2021
MrHighSea:
very Cute.

Try born boy
African mentality.. Girl no be pikin? Abi no be God create both boy and girl?

Anyone that comes just be thankful and move on.. Na some people go begin find wetin no find dem in the name of I want boy, i want girl..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.