Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? (1065 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by SATANNIST: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2021
it is difficult for my fianceee to enter nigeria because of the covid wahala.
i am planning to get her to dubai since its visa free for her country,
is it possible for us to meet there and get married in the nigerian embassy there before returning to nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by iretiogo1: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
is it possible for us to meet there and get married in the nigerian embassy there before returning to nigeria?
do people get married at embassy or Marriage Registry
I think No you can’t

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by SATANNIST: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
iretiogo1:
do people get married at embassy or Marriage Registry
I think No you can’t
well, i was with the opinion that the embassy is an extension of a country, so i expected them t have a marriage unit there. just my opinion though. i posted this to see if anyone has tried that out
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by iretiogo1: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
well, i was with the opinion that the embassy is an extension of a country, so i expected them t have a marriage unit there. just my opinion though. i posted this to see if anyone has tried that out
I don’t think is possible find another way out and between you want to go to Dubai on visiting visa and get married
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by SATANNIST: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2021
iretiogo1:
I don’t think is possible find another way out and between you want to go to Dubai on visiting visa and get married
foreigners come to naija on visiting visa and get married
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by iretiogo1: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
foreigners come to naija on visiting visa and get married
yes they married Nigerian or someone with permanent residence n
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by SATANNIST: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2021
iretiogo1:
yes they married Nigerian or someone with permanent residence n
is the embassy not an extension of nigeria?
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by iretiogo1: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
is the embassy not an extension of nigeria?
maybe you should search online for Nigeria embassy in UEA number and ask them but I don’t think is possible
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by 1beat(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
you are very lucky bro soon things will sort out and you will leave Nigeria I pray I find my square root this year... No light since last week for my area yet we claim to have government

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by Evidenx(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
YOUR NAME IS SATANIST YET YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS? THEN SATAN IS A FOOL. COME FOLLOW US,JESUS CHRIST KNOWS IT ALL.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by SATANNIST: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
1beat:
you are very lucky bro soon things will sort out and you will leave Nigeria I pray I find my square root this year... No light since last week for my area yet we claim to have government
lol, bro your problem is totally different from my own o lol . i do not plan to ever leave nigeria. i can go and visit. i am not marrying her because of ctizinshp. she is actually relocating to naija fully. as regards light, for where i dey,, them never take light for 2 years now.. but the bill no be here. may you heart desire come to pass my bro.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by SATANNIST: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Evidenx:
YOUR NAME IS SATANIST YET YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS? THEN SATAN IS A FOOL. COME FOLLOW US,JESUS CHRIST KNOWS IT ALL.
how idiots lke u find their way into nairaland is what i dont underatsnd
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by mogbolade43693: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
:foreigners come to naija on visiting visa and get marriedyes they married Nigerian or someone with permanent residence n
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by 1beat(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
lol, bro your problem is totally different from my own o lol . i do not plan to ever leave nigeria. i can go and visit. i am not marrying her because of ctizinshp. she is actually relocating to naija fully. as regards light, for where i dey,, them never take light for 2 years now.. but the bill no be here. may you heart desire come to pass my bro.

indeed is dffrnt case.. I guess you're Abuja base and close to corridor of power na you dey enjoy Nigeria. God bless you more and uplift you ur nigger need help.. who knows you might be God sent
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by Fidelismaria: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Evidenx:

undecided
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by Fidelismaria: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:

Lol

grin grin grin

See finishing!!!
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by Evidenx(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
hahaa.. E pain am well well. You and your satan is useless.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by verminnel(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
@op where is your fiancee from

(1) (Reply)

Travel Out Of Country / The Extortion At Muritala Muhamed Airport Lagos. / Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.