Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Croatia Work Visa Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Croatia Work Visa Requirements (1208 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Raul99: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning
Please I will like to the requirements for work Visa in Croatia, just got my work permit.
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by ladkud(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Oya the guru should and experienced ones should answer him. @Op please how did you get your work permit
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Raul99: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2021
ladkud:
Oya the guru should and experienced ones should answer him. @Op please how did you get your work permit
Through a travel agency based in Nigeria.
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Rachele(f): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Raul99:
Through a travel agency based in Nigeria.
how much did it cost you for the permit?
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Glocal1: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Raul99:
Good morning
Please I will like to the requirements for work Visa in Croatia, just got my work permit.
You can check their website.
The recruitment agency should also furnish you with all the requirements and documents to submit for visa issuance.

What type of job were you offered and how much is the wage?
What are the transportation, accommodation and healthcare provisions like?
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Chiefholloway: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Them Don scam this one.
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Raul99: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Chiefholloway:
Them Don scam this one.
change your mentality please.
Everything is not scam.
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Chiefholloway: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Getat!
Them help you get work permit but you are here asking for how to get work visa. It's either you have been scammed or you dey look for dumb folks to scam
Raul99:
change your mentality please.
Everything is not scam.
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by Raul99: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chiefholloway:
Getat!
Them help you get work permit but you are here asking for how to get work visa. It's either you have been scammed or you dey look for dumb folks to scam
e easy go get am
Dumbass.
Re: Croatia Work Visa Requirements by opomulero(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Raul99:
Good morning

but the agent should know how u will apply for work visa since he did the work permit or i'm not getting something right here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worst Place You Have Ever Been? / London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service / Beware Of Chachangi Flight To Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.