Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I,m Pissed Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I,m Pissed Off. (2988 Views)

See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. / He Talks Too Much N It Do Get Me Pissed Off / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2011
Ranoscky:

NO, I don't think. Do you mind sharin?

If I share mind would you share yours? smiley
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

If I share mind would you share yours? smiley
I definitely will, but, am ashame to share it here on NL cos, it's not worth saying in public (I really made fool myself)!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2011
sad sad sad Ok, than do u have YIM? Im just feeling bad hearing you uout like this and to me, when someone hasa love problem, if I can do sumthin to get the persin hope again I would do my best, cry
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

sad sad sad Ok, than do u have YIM? Im just feeling bad hearing you uout like this and to me, when someone hasa love problem, if I can do sumthin to get the persin hope again I would do my best, cry
The lines in red above sounds funny, don't even think about it cos, it's NEVER gon be possible (mind made up) !!!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2011
Common now. . . Is it that bad? Do u intedn to stay single forever?>

If iy makes u feel any better I start falling in love at the age of 25. 25 years old and I have my first bf.
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Common now. . . Is it that bad? Do u intedn to stay single forever?>

If iy makes u feel any better I start falling in love at the age of 25. 25 years old and I have my first bf.
NO, I dont intend to stay single forever!

I wont love again doesnt mean that I wont be with a gal anymore but, whoever am with, I will NEVER put my love and trust on that person during relationship so that, whatever happens along the line wont affect me. I'll just wave and MOVE ON! But if it however led to marraige, then fine! I'll know she's the one for me.
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ranoscky:

NO, I dont intend to stay single forever!

I wont love again doesnt mean that I wont be with a gal anymore but, whoever am with, I will NEVER put my love and trust on that person during relationship so that, whatever happens along the line wont affect me. I'll just wave and MOVE ON! But if it however led to marraige, then fine! I'll know she's the one for me.

In that case than you should have saidlove sucks like theres no room for love my dear
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ Ranoscky

Abeg give us the gist na. Nobody sabi who you be so you no suppose fear. And I for one just wants to learn from your experience. Please kindly tell me what happened. please, please
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

In that case than you should have saidlove sucks like theres no room for love my dear
Ya, love sucks. It doesnt exist anymore in MY life!

fork adict:

@ Ranoscky

Abeg give us the gist na. Nobody sabi who you be so you no suppose fear. And I for one just wants to learn from your experience. Please kindly tell me what happened. please, please
My broda, I dont want to say it here doesnt mean that am afraid of anyone here, but b'cos, it's not worth hearing!

K, just for you, let me give you some tips (but not the real cause). . . .I am the kinda person that sticks to whatever I said and want. I once had quarrel with my mom just b'cos of my (then) gf. (I don't want to go into details) After reconciling with my mom, she sat me down and gave me some advice of my life, about women. To the xtent that, at a certain stage, I started wonderin if she realises that she is also a woman. But, the key advice that she told me was "DONT LOVE & TRUST A WOMAN" (that was where I was thinkin if she realised that she's also a woman)!!!

My broda, Some months later, I stil made fool of myself in trustin one useless thing that I thought she's the one for me. Believe me, she ran away with my 450,000naira and some goods that I gave her to sell (all in all, almost 700,000). Before then, during the first relationship, This girl left me for NO JUST CAUSE. After hearing all the miserable things that she was doing then, being a FOOL that I was, I stil . . . Ah, infact ehn. . .bros, I no wan talk again b'cos if I dey remember dat tin ehn, E dey make my head (((BLOW))), walai.

bros, no vex, i go tel una d gist lata, but for nau wey i don dey remember d tyn again, e don dey make me dey para!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by forkadict(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^ maguy. Am speechless. I don't know what to say,
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
Sorry I mean you should have not say that love sucks cause based on that comment, you kinda still have hope for love
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ranoscky,
One important rule I learned about relationships is never to talk to your family (not even your siblings) about your gf/bf! Why? I dont know why but trust me, its not benefiting you in anyways!

The 2nd thing is Im sorry to hear about what your girl did but you know what? Thank God she did it than at least you know she is not the girl for u. Imagine if all this while she was hiding her true colours and you never did gave her that money and after you marry her, suddenly she go rob your money and run now that will be worst off!

Lastly, the reason why I told u to have faith its because of what Im going to tell u. I wont mention who but I will tell u about this guy that I know and what happen to him. This guy was in a relationship with girl A for 2 years and she claimed herself as a virgin! Than suddenly she got pregnant and told this guy that it is his baby. This guy told her that they have never slept together how can it be his baby? Overall, he than found out that she has been sleeping with another guy all this while.

Than this guy met Girl B. Girl B has always been crying telling him that she has no money for school and bla bla so he gave her alot of money but one day he found out she never did went to school and that she uses that money to buy updated Blackberry's.

Than this guy met Girl C and he thought she was the one for him not untill she dumped him for a rich guy.

After all that, he still has hope for the future of love and now he is married with this girl and she is his wife for 4 1/2 years and they both had children.

So please. . . Dont give up hope.
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Thirst4Lif: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
You would tell him to make better choices and decisions next time.

I would say you can tell him he's a fool, but I'm sure

he already knows.
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Thirst4Lif: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
You should never talk to your family or siblings about negative

things in a relationship because once you decide to stop being

angry with that person, THEY STILL ARE!! And they will remind you

of every bad thing you've told them about that person FROM NOW ON!!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ranoscky,
One important rule I learned about relationships is never to talk to your family (not even your siblings) about your gf/bf! Why? I dont know why but trust me, its not benefiting you in anyways!

The 2nd thing is Im sorry to hear about what your girl did but you know what? Thank God she did it than at least you know she is not the girl for u. Imagine if all this while she was hiding her true colours and you never did gave her that money and after you marry her, suddenly she go rob your money and run now that will be worst off!

Lastly, the reason why I told u to have faith its because of what Im going to tell u. I wont mention who but I will tell u about this guy that I know and what happen to him. This guy was in a relationship with girl A for 2 years and she claimed herself as a virgin! Than suddenly she got pregnant and told this guy that it is his baby. This guy told her that they have never slept together how can it be his baby? Overall, he than found out that she has been sleeping with another guy all this while.

Than this guy met Girl B. Girl B has always been crying telling him that she has no money for school and bla bla so he gave her alot of money but one day he found out she never did went to school and that she uses that money to buy updated Blackberry's.

Than this guy met Girl C and he thought she was the one for him not untill she dumped him for a rich guy.

After all that, he still has hope for the future of love and now he is married with this girl and she is his wife for 4 1/2 years and they both had children.

So please. . . Dont give up hope.
So long as LOVE is involve, all hope is LOST for me, NO two ways about it!

Just like I told you before, if I tell you my full story of what I have expirienced about love, you would deffinitely shed tears! Could you believe that, even till date, I stil could not tell my mom what happened between me and that gal? Less I forget, she was the ONLY gal that my mom likes soo much amongst the gals she had seen me with. So, how do I open my dirty mouth and tell her what that gal did after all what she adviced me in the past?

And mind you, thats just a tip of my sad Xpirience about love and not even the major issues!

fork adict:

^^^ maguy. Am speechless. I don't know what to say,
Speech wetin?. . .SpeechLESS for just a tip? undecided. . . .Sounds funny! Then if I tell you my full story, what will you do?

Guy, I don't want to go into any further details but the fact is, put love and trust aside when dealing with a gal. But if in whatever way, the relationship stil headed to marraige, then thank your stars for it, for such gals are VERY HARD to find!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by HighChief4(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ranoscky:

Ya, love sucks. It doesnt exist anymore in MY life!
My broda, I dont want to say it here doesnt mean that am afraid of anyone here, but b'cos, it's not worth hearing!

K, just for you, let me give you some tips (but not the real cause). . . .I am the kinda person that sticks to whatever I said and want. I once had quarrel with my mom just b'cos of my (then) gf. (I don't want to go into details) After reconciling with my mom, she sat me down and gave me some advice of my life, about women. To the xtent that, at a certain stage, I started wonderin if she realises that she is also a woman. But, the key advice that she told me was "DONT LOVE & TRUST A WOMAN" (that was where I was thinkin if she realised that she's also a woman)!!!

My broda, Some months later, I stil made fool of myself in trustin one useless thing that I thought she's the one for me. Believe me, she ran away with my 450,000naira and some goods that I gave her to sell (all in all, almost 700,000). Before then, during the first relationship, This girl left me for NO JUST CAUSE. After hearing all the miserable things that she was doing then, being a FOOL that I was, I stil . . . Ah, infact ehn. . .bros, I no wan talk again b'cos if I dey remember dat tin ehn, E dey make my head (((BLOW))), walai.

bros, no vex, i go tel una d gist lata, but for nau wey i don dey remember d tyn again, e don dey make me dey para!

My broda I can imagine the pains you must have passed thru. Sad story mehn
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Beync(f): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2011
LUV! LUV! LUV! How many times did i call u? u r so weet but so many times u make tears rolls frm d eyes cry
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2011
Ranoscky:

So long as LOVE is involve, all hope is LOST for me, NO two ways about it!

Just like I told you before, if I tell you my full story of what I have expirienced about love, you would deffinitely shed tears! Could you believe that, even till date, I stil could not tell my mom what happened between me and that gal? Less I forget, she was the ONLY gal that my mom likes soo much amongst the gals she had seen me with. So, how do I open my dirty mouth and tell her what that gal did after all what she adviced me in the past?

And mind you, thats just a tip of my sad Xpirience about love and not even the major issues!
Speech wetin?. . .SpeechLESS for just a tip? undecided. . . .Sounds funny! Then if I tell you my full story, what will you do?

I know and Im very sorry but you fail to realize that not every woman on this earth is bad. Do you have any idea how many evil men out there breakinga woman's heart? But I wont take it as all men are evil cause I know they are stikll the good ones on this earth
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by toyemz(f): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2011
@ Ramoscky

My broda, Some months later, I stil made fool of myself in trustin one useless thing that I thought she's the one for me. Believe me, she ran away with my 450,000naira and some goods that I gave her to sell (all in all, almost 700,000). Before then, during the first relationship, This girl left me for NO JUST CAUSE

always remember where there is life there is hope always
I understand your bitterness and anger,but thank God it was just money and other materialistice things,thank God you were not married or that you don't have a child with her( she would have milked a lot more out of you).All in all thank God that she didn't run you into the ground and that's a lot of thank yous.
Loving the wrong person is pretty harsh,especially when the truth is revealed. we get the disadvantages of receiving heavy hard love knocks ,but the advantage of learning from each knock.
Don't change,don't stop falling in love
just be cautious and steadily look before you leap
good luck in all
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2011
toyemz:

@ Ranoscky

always remember where there is life there is hope always
I understand your bitterness and anger,but thank God it was just money and other materialistice things,thank God you were not married or that you don't have a child with her( she would have milked a lot more out of you).All in all thank God that she didn't run you into the ground and that's a lot of thank yous.
Loving the wrong person is pretty harsh,especially when the truth is revealed. we get the disadvantages of receiving heavy hard love knocks ,but the advantage of learning from each knock.
Don't change,don't stop falling in love
just be cautious and steadily look before you leap
good luck in all
Thanx ma sista for the courage, but I think am done with whatever LOVE is, and NO goin back there!

I have this problem. . .I easily love gals, and I easily hate them, I dont know why! But one thing with me is that I dont listen to side talks. I do the findout myself, and when I findout the truth, that is the END of the relationship. No amount of ocean tears will make me forgive cos, I myself dont cheat on gals and I don't beat gals that cheats!
Could you believe that I lost a friend of mine just because of that fake plastic doll?. . .Just like that, the guy left me!

He told me about the gals history with boys and said he wouldnt like to see her with me b'cos, its a big time fvck up for my kinda person to jell runs with her, and also, he wouldnt like to be wherever that gal was. But being that (then) it was just the beginning of the relationship and she has not done something shaddy to me that would make me think twice, so, I stil decided to remain with her, and that was how I lost contact with that my friend. You guys are temptin me to share more part of ma story so let me let y'all know the recent one that made me wave goodbye to whatever love is (about my recent X-gf)!

There was this gal that I was dating before I travelled. We were in a good terms. I do tell all my friends about her and err'thing was moving on fine with both of us. To cut it short, some of my guys in my area has been tellin me that the gal started flexing around since I wasnt around. Being the kind of person I am, I dont listen to side talk for me not to make the wrong decision. I refused adhering to them and stil continued with her. Later on, it become unbearable that I needed to confirm from a very close friend of mine (he has the final say cos, he was close to her). When I told him about it, he said he had no idea about it cos, he had been busy at work, but he is goin to help me create some time in findin out!

After some days, the guy called me and said he was noticing some kinda strange movement with the gal but he stil want to find out more. Meanwhile, before then, I bought a phone for her (the second time). She has been tellin me that the phone fell inside the water, and some buttons are nomore functional, that she needs another. Final, my friend later got to find out in an un-deny-able way (saw them coming out from a hotel close to hie work place). Now, for the sake of the useless love that I had for this gal, could you believe that after my friend had told me about what he saw, the blinded love that I had for that gal stil made me not to believe him?

Reality finally dawn on me when a close friend of mine went back to Nigeria, saw and revealed err'thing to me. Could you believe that she was also dating a close friend to that my friend that went back to Nigeria?. . .She has seen my friend ones but never recognises him when next he sees him. So my friend called me and told me err'thing about her. Telling me to forget about her that she is not a "I DO" material. Meanwhile, the phone she told me that fell into the water, was lie! She gave it to another boyfriend of hers and wanted me to buy her another one! I have ones asked her all what I have been hearing about her, but she denied it and was even cryin an ocean on the phone, claimin to be a saint (but yet, even til now, she had no idea that I know all about what she was doing).

These are just some part of my expirience and NOT all. Now tell me, what dirty love do you guys expect to remain in me?. . .FOOL that I was, for not listenin to my BEST friend! Also lost contact with a friend. But now I know it's over cos there's deffinitely nothin like love in my life anymore. Single and free, moving on for good. Now, am the best that I can be!

FVCK LOVE !!!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2011
High_Chief:

My broda I can imagine the pains you must have passed thru. Sad story mehn
All for a dirty thing they called "LOVE"

Tho, I know that it does stil exist but VERY HARD to find. But for me, it's dead and gone!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2011
Beync:

LUV! LUV! LUV! How many times did i call u? u r so weet but so many times u make tears rolls frm d eyes cry
Exactly my sista!

Whatever you do, dont put all your love and trust in someone, so that, whatever happens along the line, you just dust off and move on!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2011
Ranoscky,

To be honest with you, if I were to think like you, I would be hating all men and I will think that love does not exist. Im being honest here naa. The amount of times I faced hell and come across the devil was when I meet men but hell no! there is soomeone out there whom is different than all those guys that I have met. And I thank God I have found him.

It all comes to say that you havent met the one. Once you have, love conquers all
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ranoscky,

To be honest with you, if I were to think like you, I would be hating all men and I will think that love does not exist. Im being honest here naa. The amount of times I faced hell and come across the devil was when I meet men but hell no! there is soomeone out there whom is different than all those guys that I have met. And I thank God I have found him.

It all comes to say that you havent met the one. Once you have, love conquers all
I didn't hate all gals, I only said I wont love anymore.

I know quite alright that love does exist but, NEVER in my life anymore (but it doesnt make me hate all gals)!
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Beync(f): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
Nevertheless, u need not to give up. some of us has had similar experiense but that doesnt mean the end of lov in our lives. shit does hapen when u love the wrong one right, believ it, when u meet the right one all those bad momories will be lost. remember God did regreted at a point for creating humans, but latter what happend? he still love us and demostrated his love for us. u will definitely luv again, jus be positive about it.
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by oYaTo(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2011
@Ranosky,

Fact is, heartbreaks are a part of life (I ve got a few stories too), but that doesn't mean we should conclude that love doesn't exist, that you shouldn't love and trust anymore. .

When you get heartbroken, you mourn about it; then you get back up and dust yourself up.

Keep an open mind, learn from your mistakes, expect the worst, but hope for the best.

Don't project the wrath and frustrations of your previous relationship onto the next one.

A good woman makes it all worthwhile.

I bet you in a few years you'll come back to NL all mushy about how unbelievably wonderful love is and how u must have been an a$$ back then to allow a few bad experiences to cloud your senses. .
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by MsPotato(f): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^ Una tell em oo sad
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by alagha: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2011
the lord is good.
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
oYaTo:

@Ranosky,

Fact is, heartbreaks are a part of life (I ve got a few stories too), but that doesn't mean we should conclude that love doesn't exist, that you shouldn't love and trust anymore. .

When you get heartbroken, you mourn about it; then you get back up and dust yourself up.

Keep an open mind, learn from your mistakes, expect the worst, but hope for the best.

Don't project the wrath and frustrations of your previous relationship onto the next one.

A good woman makes it all worthwhile.

I bet you in a few years you'll come back to NL all mushy about how unbelievably wonderful love is and how u must have been an a$$ back then to allow a few bad experiences to cloud your senses. .
Rogger that, thanx!

Ms. Potato:

^^^ Una tell em oo sad
Why the unnecesary anouyance?
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by alfchye(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2011
My advice focus on your future and forget women for the time been. when you are ready  you will find your wife. if everyone share their own experience here  nairaland will go down.
 We all have a past which should remain a past. if you  condemn love who would you marry or even love your unborn children. It is the love you share for your wife that will continue with the children.
 So do not worry about women for now, just concentrate on the paper chase and you will have a good wife at the end of the day.If you put woman first  you will go down,Because women have always been trouble from the very firstday of this earth.

God will be with you and all of us with the heartbroken disease.hehehehehe
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Ranoscky(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Brilliant advice, Subscribed!

alfchye:

God will be with you and all of us with the heartbroken disease.hehehehehe
Amen O, Lol.
Re: I,m Pissed Off. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
*a little derailment*
I don't know if anyone else has seen Chris Tucker's
first stand up on Def. Comedy Jam from the early 90's
but each time I read this thread's title, the first thing that
I hear in my head is Tucker's high pitched, "I'm pissed off maaan!" grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Black Woman Gets Exposed After Bashing Black Men (link Inside) / Public Display Of Affection / 30 Ways To Tell If A Girl Likes In Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.