Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His (486 Views)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His by Thinee(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2021
A man known as Mr Tunde Thomas recently died after discovering his two kids weren't his, but belongs to his wife's md at FCMB
Really sad!!!....DNA test should be a must in every marriages, E GET WHY!!!!

Re: Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Wickedness everywhere
Re: Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
DNA be carried out EVERY HOME
Re: Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His by Edyice: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nothing like fear woman or women

It's the same dude like u and I still woo her ...

Guys should learn how to swallow PAIN and move on

Yeah she's married when this happened ( you should know that they are many fishes in the water )

I come in peace grin

(1) (Reply)

Man De Suffer O / How Can I Get My BTC Wallet Address In Luno / She Attack My Defend Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.