Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! (248 Views)

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / Is Jesus God? / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
It is The Father who sends The Holy Spirit, see:

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

It is Jesus who sends The Holy Spirit:

Jesus said:

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you (John 16:7).

The Father , The Son and The Holy Spirit are One; It is the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
U Are Wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2021
Truvel:
U Are Wrong.

The Word of God is not wrong
Re: The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! by Janosky: 9:57pm On May 08, 2021
Truvel:
U Are Wrong.
bingbagbo:

The Word of God is not wrong
The same oly ghost Confused them grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2021
Janosky:

The same oly ghost Confused them grin grin

Blasphemy will not be forgiven
Re: The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! by enilove(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2021
bingbagbo:

It is The Father who sends The Holy Spirit, see:

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

It is Jesus who sends The Holy Spirit:

Jesus said:

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you (John 16:7).

The Father , The Son and The Holy Spirit are One; It is the Lord Jesus Christ.

The number of times Jesus said he has a Father in heaven that sent him is more than 30 times compared to this one time you quoted.
Why didn't that make you to conclude that Jesus Christ is different from God the Father ?
Re: The Father Is Jesus-see Proof! by Janosky: 10:55pm On May 17, 2021
bingbagbo:

Blasphemy will not be forgiven
Bros, continue speaking about yourself.
Triune idol worshipper
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Converts Masquerade To Christianity (video) / Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua / I want to be a giver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.