Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food (58332 Views)

Yoruba Nation Group Releases Names Of Agitators Allegedly In Police Detention / Anambra Retirees Threaten Hunger Strike Over Unpaid Gratuities / Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Masterkernel1: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
amuwo1980:

Another one crawls out from under the stone.

Your results looks like Buhari's office performance, he's your role model.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by calcal: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2021
OMA SE O, HE WILL DIE FOR NIGERIA, I LAUGH IN ODUDUWA. GOD BLESS ODUDUWA!
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by IgboWarlord(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2021
Hunger neva wire you..If e wire you,u go know sey Brain no dey chop food,Mr Sowore.

Sometimes,i feel like this guy wants a chance to do good...Then again,he is Yoruba and they cant be trusted..Traitorous cowards,the lot of them..
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Sirmuel1(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Miracle1991:
very well and satisfied. Meanwhile you are wrong on my age.

That's all I wanted to ask. Have a nice day grin
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by hopexter(m): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Miracle1991:
Why are they even giving him food? Let the useless animal die and we will donate his rotten body to fishes for their lunch, just the way Peter Obi did to the bodies of 78 youths killed in anambara.

You sound like a Jihadist undecided
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by marcyemi(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2021
matrix199:

With the limited resources I have, I touch many lives sincerely than he does.

He can only be wealthier than I am, but never better.

Your reaction clearly shows how bitter and painful the truth is. Take it easy boy.

If you had touched many lives with what it’s coming out of your brain then you have contributed to the nonsense we are seeing in the society. Imagine!!!!
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by sencekompis: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2021
NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. BLOODY GOVERNMENT
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by amuwo1980: 2:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Your results looks like Buhari's office performance, he's your role model.
Yes he has being my role model since 2015 after you and your fellow tribalist voted him in, sowore will stay in the hunger strike to the delight of his co prisoners who will happily eat his beans, his stay in jail thrills like me when abacha has jailed obj and he spent at least 2yrs in a real prison, get the Bleep off
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by michelz: 5:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Midas01:
Name one person in the world who has been a very strong activist for 30 + years and still counting; who resisted tyranny (Abacha) fearlessly and who has suffered so many death threats and has been jailed countlessly for doing nothing other than speaking up for the masses.

Please try and receive sense this year, it is too early for this.
You guys have suddenly turned to motivational speakers, right?
When this same Sowore was busy pulling down a government that had good intentions for the people and hobnobbing with Buhari and his people, he was cautioned and warned,wasn't he?
If you noticed, no notable and sensible Nigerian seems to sincerely give a rat's ass about Sowore because they all see him as part of the present problem of the country and as a very unstable fellow that can't be trusted.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by michelz: 5:30am On Jan 03, 2021
just2endowed:

I remember when fela began his activitism, many doubt him and there were many that mock him and support all the imprisonment he found himself. Fast forward, after his death, he is still being recognized internationally.
So what is stopping you from being the Fela of our time,or perhaps, aligning with Sowore in his misadventures? You don't want to be recognized internationally?
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Iamnotfearyou: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2021
You should go and get some help, Nigeria will get no where with mind like yours..... joking with a serious issue like these
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Iamnotfearyou: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
Is Soworo a youth?
Nigeria will get no where with minds like yours...... joking with serious issues like these.....if only you where reasonable,SOWORE will be some where enjoying his money not on the street Fighting to fix things he knows will destroy this country one day but you just like those visionless people in the Villa thought otherwise because you reason otherwise
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by tunapawizzy: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2021
matrix199:
Sowore is just clout chasing. Since he's not wealthy enough to oil the palms of the electorates, he has resorted to 'Mandela-ing'(trying to look like Mandela that was victimised) in order to gain sympathy.
To start with, I am not a fan of Sowore.
Lets even assume u r right about him Mandela-ing, please is it a bad thing that he admires how Mandela fought and he wants to do same....una wahala too much, if he oils palms of electorate una go talk, u say e no get money now he is using the only thing he has his voice and dogged spirit u are still talking......what exactly do u want him to do.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Iamnotfearyou: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
Is Soworo a youth?
Nigeria will get no where with minds like yours...... joking with serious issues like these.....if only you where reasonable,SOWORE will be some where enjoying his money not on the street Fighting to fix things he knows will destroy this country one day but you just like those visionless people in the Villa thought otherwise because you reason otherwise[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by samx4real(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2021
idid:

Why are you people so bitter? What's the point? Sowore has bravity that your entire family. I am sure he has exposed one of your corrupt uncles before which explains the bitterness. Continue to be bitter and let's see if God will raise your more or him.

Bravity my foot.

He bravited Buhari into office... Now we are here, let him enjoy his bravity in jail.

God don dey punish him sorry ass.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Masterkernel1: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2021
amuwo1980:

Yes he has being my role model since 2015 after you and your fellow tribalist voted him in, sowore will stay in the hunger strike to the delight of his co prisoners who will happily eat his beans, his stay in jail thrills like me when abacha has jailed obj and he spent at least 2yrs in a real prison, get the Bleep off

On the global scale, you're a certified toom brain like Buhari. He's as empty as a new born child, zero initiatives.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Komu1048(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Kapilta:
Attention seeking ijaw boy. Hunger neva waya am. If hunger reach where he suppose reach for him body na him go dey beg for the food.

Bullhari d dullard don kuku dash am and namodi kunu fame. Fame no too hard to get for Nigeria again. Thanks to bullhari and DSS.

Quit filing our public space with your gibberish. Whatever you have just kept it to your self. Thanks
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Komu1048(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2021
What majority of Nigerian Youth does is; insult, mock, laff and curse. Whereas give them an opportunity and see their true colour. Sowore should relax himself because the youth he is fighting for are his number one enemy

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by kennyteju: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2021
I actually thought this nairaland is full of intelligent people but I guess not with this your negative comment about someone who is trying even if he is pretending why not give it a try rather than scorn him

1 Like

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by just2endowed: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2021
michelz:

So what is stopping you from being the Fela of our time,or perhaps, aligning with Sowore in his misadventures? You don't want to be recognized internationally?

Just telling you how event and history will play itself. Your opinion and opinion of others are set to write this same history and for the unborn to know. I am not a fela fan though but stating what is right and wrong against government is what I like about him.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Christistruth00: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2021
EngrMcDon:
Not a good way to start a year, but we move

Kindly move your Endsars Carnage and Coup attempt far away from Lagos and SW this year.

Thanks and Happy New Year
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by EngrMcDon(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

Kindly move your Endsars Carnage and Coup attempt far away from Lagos and SW this year.

Thanks and Happy New Year

Is that all? Go on
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by ekestic1976(f): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Disobeying the law and endangering your life by violating the laws that I have to abide by is fighting your battle?

Sometime I just wonder about the lawless, crude, unruly and antisocial people in Nigeria

You're the lawless, crude, unruly and antisocial one here. You aren't man enough to stand up against misrule and you have the mind to vitiate the efforts of those who do. The man dies in him who does nix in the face of tyranny! I'm sure you've not heard that before, comprising Lilly livered fool.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by BeigJawnson(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
taiwotimitt:
For a successful revolution, there must be willingness and consciousness from common men not for selfish interest. During the endsars protest, consciousness arose from people who wantee drastic change in the system not anyone imposing anything on anybody.

You don't fight for people, you fight with people.

i beg increase volume so that he go hear.. if he dies, he don end for am be that.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by BeigJawnson(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
i just pity this guy, especially his wife who i see wants to become a widow very soon and tha children too, who i see will soon become orphans base on their father's foolishness... nigeria is not worth fighting for.
for tha betterment of this country, my sweat will never go for it talkmore of my blood

and whose blood will go for it? it is tha blood of those who ruin this country and tha blood of their children. ẹran ti o ba da ifa nu, ẹjẹ ni wọn ma fi ko...
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by BeigJawnson(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
i ask, is nigeria worth dying for?
idid:

What have you done in your own life.
He is better than you a million times, you are jobless and lifeless.
idid:

idid:

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by ledaman: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
Sowore...the face of nigeria.
Which face? Be deceiving your self
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by ledaman: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
matrix199:

With the limited resources I have, I touch many lives sincerely than he does.

He can only be wealthier than I am, but never better. Don't mind the little kid

Your reaction clearly shows how bitter and painful the truth is. Take it easy boy.

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by ebere89(f): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
I wouldn't feel shocked if I later heard that this man's demise is from the
hand of our bad governments. This is why ICC always lambast more of African leaders because they know black man is evil and more evil when they are in leadership positions
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by ofiko123(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
His life his business..
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by jude90(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
kb83:
You are nothing but a fool, rather than empathize with him as the only one still driving home a sense of resistance to the maladministration we see in Nigeria today just as it is in any sane clime in the world, You are busy insulting him, I pray that one day you will experience how terrible this Buhari Government has been then you will understand.
but you all can insult most igbos agitating for separation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.