Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food (58309 Views)

Yoruba Nation Group Releases Names Of Agitators Allegedly In Police Detention / Anambra Retirees Threaten Hunger Strike Over Unpaid Gratuities / Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by reality1010: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Everybody listen and think.....

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Abobbi make try snag,this government na awinchi winchi niggis, Dem no dey try, Carry on,at least you be Sancho tested,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Violiner(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Leave m for lyk 1 day make hunger wire m
in go beg fr food����
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by sonofElElyon: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
hmmmm... just did some research and saw where he declared himself ijaw.. but how did he get a Yoruba name

Kapilta:
Why should i bother myself reading bout what's not. Sowore should and can be whoever and whatever he wants. No f****. And mind you Ondo state is not part of Niger delta but as an oil producing state, a member of NDDC. And Sowore is an ijaw man from Ese odo in Ondo state. The ijaws are minority in Ondo state with Ese odo as their main and only local govt(i.e domain).
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by michoim(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by merits(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smoke leave him for the next fewdays da he will be the one begging for the good.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Tadeus(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
I like dis man buh i think he is fighting a clueless fight. If you want to rule a country, you join the system NOT fight against d system . Start from your local government area and see how it goes first before eyeing number one seat

1 Like

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Oracleforce: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
This man is just wasting his Youth life in prison and court cases...
You can die for Nigerians because they don't worth my death...we have all. kind of hypocrite, betrayal, ingrate, etc that will make your effort useless

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by pacespot(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
He should have his family prepared the food for him, not the one prepared by prison for prisoners
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Cromagnon: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
medokills:

Haba, human being like you.
human being that decide to break laws of the land unintelligently. Not the same
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Cromagnon: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
symbianDON:
however it is sir, I sincerely believe he will make a better leader than the crop of leaders we have currently if given the opportunity of leadership
how do you know this,this is what we thought about audio other,suswam,Buhari,fashola and many others. No be by noise making o
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Cromagnon: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
just2endowed:

I remember when fela began his activitism, many doubt him and there were many that mock him and support all the imprisonment he found himself. Fast forward, after his death, he is still being recognized internationally.
did his death change anything? You want an activist 9r you want a leader that gets things done?
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Rossintii: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
matrix199:
Sowore is just clout chasing. Since he's not wealthy enough to oil the palms of the electorates, he has resorted to 'Mandela-ing'(trying to look like Mandela that was victimised) in order to gain sympathy.

My thoughts exactly.

I just don't trust this guy with power.

He plays to a script. Starting from Sahara Reporters itself, which was clearly established to lead him up to .........all this.
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Onlyonebuhari: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Let him die there. I haven't recovered from their looting stealing
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Cromagnon: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
casdoruche:
Many comments here are paid comments. Political dogs and messengers sent to manipulate minds of unwary people. Don't get carried away.

Tribe has nothing to do with fighting against injustice and seeking for what is just.

When a policeman said he never took bribe many never want to believe just the same way a non virgin doesn't want to believe another is a virgin .
that's why we have proof and court of law and wedding night

Fulanis are minority.
They rule a vast majority.
But really
They told many other minorities that refuse to get their act together

Fulanis have an agenda and its being in power using every means.
Is it their problem you don't have ambition or understand survival is for the fittest?

Divide and conquer
The game is the game
You ma, divide and conquer

Religion
Tribe

Can't we see.
After seeing what you doing?
World doesn't care what you see

We are colonized in a democracy.
Your choice

By a minority white Fulani.

Let's understand this how did democracy favor a minority. How please?
I can't understand.
oyinbo gave them a headstart with higher representation in constituencies and we agreed foolishly and refuse to correct it
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by NGpatriot: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is it's always hard and impossible to take these lawless youths seriously, they keep saying they want a better Nigeria, they shout and cry everyday about lawless government and misapplication of justice, but the same youths are the most lawless and unruly people in Nigeria.

This idiot was arrested and released with bail conditions that he must and promised to abide by from not leaving the FCT to refraining from protests and addressing gatherings, but he violated the terms of his bail conditions while the Nigerian government and the Judicial system watch as he violate every aspect of his bail conditions, they basically let him slide.

The government put the crossover ban in place to protect Nigerians against Covid-19, but this lawless, unruly and attention seeking arrogant clown think he's above the law and nothing applies to him.

Is lawlessness, absolute disregard and lack of concern per the health and well being of his fellow Nigerians fighting for a better Nigeria or the opposite?

This clown is nothing but a nuisance, I hope and pray they thrown the whole book at him and let him rot in jail
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by ekestic1976(f): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kapilta:
Attention seeking ijaw boy. Hunger neva waya am. If hunger reach where he suppose reach for him body na him go dey beg for the food.

Bullhari d dullard don kuku dash am and namodi kunu fame. Fame no too hard to get for Nigeria again. Thanks to bullhari and DSS.

Attention seeking? He's fighting your battle! He's trying to secure your future and those of your children!
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Rossintii: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tadeus:
I like dis man buh i think he is fighting a clueless fight. If you want to rule a country, you join the system NOT fight against d system . Start from your local government area and see how it goes first before eyeing number one seat

Honestly, the guy is just a nuisance.

I don't even know what he actually WANTS?

What does he want?

For Buhari to step down?

Buhari is duly elected, and we practise a democracy.

If you want him out, you'll have to wait till 2023.

What does Sowore want?
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by hstar: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
lathrowinger:
Nigerians are not worth dying for... See comment, I weep for this generation.
God, this guy is doing all he could for a betterment of the country... You can imagine how foolish some people are, commenting rubbish
Well, this is a lesson to me.
Hence from now... My reasons has changed. I will be the highest pretendant.
That's what suit for Nigerians... Now, I won't blame any single politicians. When u get there, it's your chance. Don't dull... Naija will never appreciate you, if u like kill yourself. Naija go still castigate you... I hail thee.
Na today u know Nigerians?

Though, some people here are paid government agencies

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by just2endowed: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cromagnon:
did his death change anything? You want an activist 9r you want a leader that gets things done?

If you read history during fela time, he did contest for president of Nigeria in election but he lost. Fela was even more stubborn and smoke weeds, and i strongly believed if you were in his time, you will still typed what you typed at the beginning, and you still condemn and mock him... there is no different from what you are doing now
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by NGpatriot: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
ekestic1976:

Attention seeking? He's fighting your battle! He's trying to secure your future and those of your children!

Disobeying the law and endangering your life by violating the laws that I have to abide by is fighting your battle?

Sometime I just wonder about the lawless, crude, unruly and antisocial people in Nigeria
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by NGpatriot: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

Honestly, the guy is just a nuisance.

I don't even know what he actually WANTS?

What does he want?

For Buhari to step down?

Buhari is duly elected, and we practise a democracy.

If you want him out, you'll have to wait till 2023.

What does Sowore want?

Simple.

These lawless elements cry and shout democracy, but they don't even know what democracy.

The nuisance contested and lost but instead of accepting defeat, he wants to overthrow the president that tens of millions of Nigerians voted for and put in office?
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Why is he being held This is completely wrong. This government never listens undecided
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Banter1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Miracle1991:
Why are they even giving him food? Let the useless animal die and we will donate his rotten body to fishes for their lunch, just the way Peter Obi did to the bodies of 78 youths killed in anambara.
SMH
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Lilgabby(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
This wan no go end like TEMS own ooh grin
Ebi a pa boda yii ehn....� grin
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by Tinyemeka(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hunger strike!

This life sef. sad

Here I am complaining about stomach cramps after having overfed.

I really feel for him. It's well. sad
Re: Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food by amuwo1980: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Close that hole on your face and face the sick government.
Another one crawls out from under the stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.