Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) (35686 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

i don kukuma leave am....him stupidity no get cure.
I pray he comes for me, I will so insult the living daylight out of him, senseless thing, wait till you meet most of them in reality, them fugly pass smeagol, with rough looking skin.
May his stupidity never find cure.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
See positioning

Femi wants to cancel this old vulture
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
post=97652716:
Susan Coker, the enemies of the country wanted to bring you, your empire, your business down but God saved you form them all.
They put their empty heads in one empty basket, signing different petition just take to take you off the cyber space, but God pass dem papa.
You soar above it all.
CHUKWUKADIBIA..... you won them and their coward runaway swine handsdown..

Garri and Chicken on fleek......

And where is Rant Headquarter today? How did it end?
Only those who didn't know rantHQ before will come and type the rubbish you posted. Go and ask her how far.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
He just cant take his eyes off her undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by phameous: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2021
So what do you want us to do?
��‍♀️
MummyAdefav:

I don't know how to make this a thread...if admin could help me, I'll be glad.

I'm very sorry for this long write up

Please help me post this, I'm a guy in early 30's and actually looking for a new girlfriend this year and possibly marriage by the end of this year.

What really happened was that I met this girl around November 2019 she loved me as claimed though during that period I've no job (though doing some petty job with 20k monthly) and staying in a family house.

Fast forward to last year July, I went to meet her and told her she should not be coming frequently to the family house that I'll be coming to see her frequent instead because I want her to be respected as a wife to be.

Then, she misunderstood my intentions and said she knows that I'm seeing someone else, I try explaining and practically begged her but she was adamant about it.

For God so good I got a job for myself and I moved to my my own apartment, so I broke this good news to her, then she said thank God for my life. I was like what do you mean?

So, on her birthday she went to her Ex place to celebrate with him, when I saw their pictures I was so down, I then called and asked her about it but she said it's nothing that it's just a picture.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold she's pregnant for this guy now and she told point blank now that she's no more interested and as I can she's pregnant. "I wan die!"

The most painful thing is that my plan was to settle with her and start a family with her this year but she Bleep the plan up and man is not getting younger anymore.

The truth of the matter is I don't mingle with girls because I want to focus on her.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Being mentally ill is not a bad thing.
It's not taking medication that is bad.
This lady needs to go sort out her issues asap
She is self destructive.She lost half of her Facebook page followers and almost had the page shutdown because she had a manic episode.
Fani kayode has been managing his own but once in a while he slips up.
Now she is here drinking gari with akara and what are we supposed to do with this picture?
Some of their fellow mental patients here are using this pic as evidence she is 'winning'
It's quite sad but I'm largely indifferent.
Whatever makes them sleep better at night

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Pa3cia:

My mumu carry world cup, I am the most useless human being on earth
ok useless human being
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Pa3cia:

I pray he comes for me, I will so insult the living daylight out of him, senseless thing, wait till you meet most of them in reality, them fugly pass smeagol, with rough looking skin.
look at this bombastic useless scallywag grin grin grin did I mention your smelly self in my comment, why you come carry matter way not concern you for head?
Bombastic animal grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Astra101:

No no no! This is just too poor of you bro
Sometimes we throw caution to air to teach some people some lessons. Shey, it wasn't poor of him when he made his own comment but it is poor of explosiveskull cos he replied him in his own language. Did you even read what explosiveskull replied to or you looking for something else to defend?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 1:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

What the fvck is wrong with you?!!... Like seriously now??!

Who took off your leash and allowed you access to the internet??! This is a new year na!!!
It was this same murderfucker that explosiveskull replied and one astra101 had the guts to say nonsense, please astra101 next time just ignore me and continue matching forward. For gods sake he yabbed our mother so am more or less being fair. To the mod that banned explosiveskull may explosiveskull's prayer be granted on your head amen.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 1:54am On Jan 03, 2021
TheSuperb:

And where is Rant Headquarter today? How did it end?
Only those who didn't know rantHQ before will come and type the rubbish you posted. Go and ask her how far.
Sometimes I feel that guy is demented and has drug issues. The way he betrays his own people unreasonably just to clout chase is so horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2021
unshakablejihad:

yea i was actually waiting for u to make that statement "uni" daft nigga....evryone dead nd alive knws hw stressful universities culd b..runing of day to day activities in school nd much rays from the sunlight to ur skin can change ur skin tone..
if u can take ur time nd get a pic of u bck in skul days nd compare it to ur current pic u gonna find a lot of difference from ur skin tone from both pictures..

ode.!
You forgot the imbec|le you are talking to couldn't finish the night school his village people raised money for and you are talking about university to him. This is a classic case of wetin concern bicycle and fuel station?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by papae1(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
grin
She come show baba fresh bwest
Who is the woman on red?
Na baba staff ooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by samx4real(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2021
MummyAdefav:

Please help me post this, I'm a guy in early 30's and actually looking for a new girlfriend this year and possibly marriage by the end of this year.

What really happened was that I met this girl around November 2019 she loved me as claimed though during that period I've no job (though doing some petty job with 20k monthly) and staying in a family house.

Fast forward to last year July, I went to meet her and told her she should not be coming frequently to the family house that I'll be coming to see her frequent instead because I want her to be respected as a wife to be.

Then, she misunderstood my intentions and said she knows that I'm seeing someone else, I try explaining and practically begged her but she was adamant about it.

For God so good I got a job for myself and I moved to my my own apartment, so I broke this good news to her, then she said thank God for my life. I was like what do you mean?

So, on her birthday she went to her Ex place to celebrate with him, when I saw their pictures I was so down, I then called and asked her about it but she said it's nothing that it's just a picture.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold she's pregnant for this guy now and she told point blank now that she's no more interested and as I can she's pregnant. "I wan die!"

The most painful thing is that my plan was to settle with her and start a family with her this year but she Bleep the plan up and man is not getting younger anymore.

The truth of the matter is I don't mingle with girls because I want to focus on her.

She's pregnant na...
What happened to moving on?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Na so fokies dey take start
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Miracle1991: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
When some people said they would withraw their membership from Rant Hq and Susan will be poor. I just laughed at them, they threatened to boycott GTB. I just smile.
GTB and Rant Hq and still strong, that shows how irrelevant are those chest beaters.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by favor914: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2021
kalu61:
Your female staff

This man is a confirm sex addict
This man & yellow babes? Next they will go & finish the rant meeting with the other board members in his bedroom.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by favor914: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2021
MummyAdefav:

Go & give thanksgiving in church, on how Jehovah saved your life, you were lucky she did not say that it is your child she is carrying, FCMB case is still brewing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2021
And she left her breast open. Food don ready for FFK. Make I hear say he no chop this Suzan
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pa3cia:

Mama mi, Shut up jare, elenushipoti, elenu perese bi igba iru.
Just spoil dis thread with your foul mouth, useless mother, dumb thing! The thing pain me die to see all my bleached prostitute generation exposed.
Jobless thing hopping from one comment to another, let's see your before pictures oponu iya ofo, the people ur stupid self is hating on, are living better than you, still making money, your mumu self dey here dey hate on them, my oloriburuku sef dey type the language of people I dey abuse. Iya oshi, koshidanu!! Ko lo wa bi kan ku si, iya ode abunu to npe abora pelu hypo ni brown skin.!!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pa3cia:

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Sometimes we throw caution to air to teach some people some lessons. Shey, it wasn't poor of him when he made his own comment but it is poor of explosiveskull cos he replied him in his own language. Did you even read what explosiveskull replied to or you looking for something else to defend?
You are a disgrace to your tenth generation for that comment. Wetin pain you reach so? Is anyone involved a member of your family? Even backing the comment? Pure shame! Go and read it again!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
susan! be careful with FFK oo, he doesn't waste time to RANT
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
MummyAdefav:

There are so many girls outside... forget her.
Go for someone better for you.
As for this one, she's gone.
remember she's pregnant
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Derinofzion(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aunty susu of the most high,the haters slayer.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You are a disgrace to your tenth generation for that comment. Wetin pain you reach so? Is anyone involved a member of your family? Even backing the comment? Pure shame! Go and read it again!
The shame belongs to your generation not me. Thunder fire you there idiot. Na me you wan use catch cruise, I will even say worse to you if I feel like born by mistake.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

The shame belongs to my tenth generation not me. Thunder fire you there my idiot mama. Na me you wan use catch cruise, I will even say worse to you my stupid mother cos I am born by mistake. Wan die because of person wen no no say I exist.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The shame belongs to my generations, descendants and ancestors.
We are all born through miscarriage infact, we had no purpose in this life that is why we all are dyeing through suicide, I will commit mine soon.
Thunder go fire my idiot mama for opening her smelly toto for my hopeless papa, I will even say worse to you my stupid mother cos I am born by mistake. Due to how corrosive my mama toto dey, since dem born me, I never free from eczema cos the wall lining of her toto is corrosive like nitric acid.

wink wink wink wink

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kennyswag:
ok useless human being
Arindin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kennyswag:
look at this bombastic useless scallywag grin grin grin did I mention your smelly self in my comment, why you come carry matter way not concern you for head?
Bombastic animal grin grin
Weyreh on the loose, stupid fugly looking thing with his used glory.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pa3cia:

Weyreh on the loose, stupid fugly looking thing with his used glory.
who is ugly? Or did you mistake me for your cursed prostitute smelly toto mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government / President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.