Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) (35677 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
See how bunch of werey people from cursed tribe will start to cry seeing this girl. They can never bring you down, keep enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingsavage:
because she matched the flat skull of your cursed worthless drug dealing vagabond brothers

My brother fvck her through her dirty Anus and dump ur useless silly modafucken sister

Reason why is pained

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Eauxclaires(f): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:
What were they ranting about?

And why all these crocodile smiles?

A man who has many female staff and who notices them dearly without any regards for the male counterpart.

Fani isn't a man who flirts. A man who cannot be a sexddict. A man who cannot pay sex-workers.

I meant the irony.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by kingsavage: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

My brother fvck her through her dirty Anus and dump ur useless silly modafucken sister

Reason why is pained
same way FFK fvcked and dumped flat headd women for fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingsavage:
the only disgusting people are the cursed igbos that are in jails all over the world grin grin
very stale and dry���

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by kingsavage: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

they are terribly ugly.....
like the cursed ojukwu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sonyboom:
Jews from hellfire rot they can bring her down but here she is dining with their God that Bleep their olosho mothers anyhow. Feel free to. Ask Bianco n the fool is olosho yellow pawpaw that just abandoned FFK.
And you think this the best place to spew these trash, you stupid fellow, better change or this bitterness of yours will take you back to hell where you belongs. Olodo....Agbaya ,sakarai kowai.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Adonis86(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
BIGPREEQ:

You think you algae soup eaters can insult the entire Igbo race and go Scott free
God will continue to disgrace all igbo hater
Can you see how igbo people united and reported that page numerous times before it was flagged down by Mark
Who lost?? The Afonja pig!
She's so bitter because her igbo husband divorced her used azz cheesy

Now look at your clowning oba that claim to throw Igbos into the lagoon, but was thrown out of his palace by his own kinsmen and his staff stolen

God will never turn a blind eyes to his own
The more you try to spite us the higher we soar
Deal with it niqqa grin

Nice shot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
explosiveskull:
very stale and dry���
how? Becuase you will die a drug dealer in thailand grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingsavage:
same way FFK fvcked and dumped flat headd women for fun grin grin

But my sister Never rant like your bleached old cargo of a sister

My sister is not even pain because she has moved on and living her life

While ur ewedu sister keep ranting and wailing on social medias kiss

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tolexander:

The best question you could have asked is “where Fani-Kayode’s eyes were looking

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12928270_c770c1d67101447e962604f66d4fd129_jpeg_jpegf859fc1ee72dcdd37ffa5a5b75112f53

She don old na.

Wetin fani wan do with such an old cargo?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

they are terribly ugly.....

Thank God for bleaching creams

Black China came to Nigeria just for their sake

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Astra101: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
explosiveskull:

Another product of abortion have made some sound. The walls of your mama vagina is so rough from accumulation of dead sti that shovel is needed to scrape it off and the water used to wash her toto when poured into the pacific ocean will change the weather, kill all aquatic life form, change the odour to rotten fish smell and the colour to brownish red. Your mama toto is equivalent to hydrogen cynanide.

No no no! This is just too poor of you bro
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fani collected his share that night no doubt
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingsavage:
like the cursed ojukwu
ojukwu na handsome man na..compared to ur brown teeth tinubu...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

nyamiri dondo doya
you are crying bcuz femi bleeped and dumped your useless, bastard, cursed and flat headed sister. You haven't seen anything
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

she only replied your cursed brothers that were hating on here
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

agbari ojukwu the god of oloripelebe Igbo, that wasted lifes of 3 millions useless and foolish Igbo. Spit on you and your bastard ojukwu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

lol low self esteem imps that is why they bleach both there dermis nd epidermis jst look pretty as igbo women...nd then u see dem social media platform posting dere pictures with the caption "alot people say i look like an igbo girl".. grin[quote author=IamFINESSE post=97655103]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

no compared to ikpeazu grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

like Erica or mercy?
cc pepperdemzombie
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Dollanaira: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Really
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lol low self esteem imps that is why they bleach both there dermis nd epidermis jst look pretty as igbo women...nd then u see dem social media platform posting dere pictures with the caption "alot people say i look like an igbo girl".. grin
like this people below grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lagosinter1:

And where is her page now?

She lost it cos of her stupidity

Rant hq has been closed?

No wonder I no longer see posts from there

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kennyswag:
no compared to ikpeazu grin

ikpeazu issa fine ass man, unlike tinubu who look's like a man not created by God but of the devil with his bulgy eyes like dat of a frog nd his malnourished nd pathetic face accompanied by decayed tooths...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

ikpeazu issa fine ass man, unlike tinubu who look's like a man not created by God but of the devil with his bulgy eyes like dat of a frog nd his malnourished nd pathetic face accompanied by decayed tooths...
you mean this man issa fine ASS man? grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
mrkunlex:
agbari ojukwu the god of oloripelebe Igbo, that wasted lifes of 3 millions useless and foolish Igbo. Spit on you and your bastard ojukwu

atleast he defended his land....unlike his counter parts from the waste..

awolowo a case study died of aba made rat poison after his slave masters heard of his coup plot.

diya oooh he was crying like a 3year old girl..pooor diya..

abii na tinubu aftter mko was killed baba culdn't stand the hit.baba japa oh london.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kennyswag:
you mean this man issa fine ASS man? grin

dark handsome man! abeg show me the jagaban of yoruba universe...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Daddysidhan: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mama wobe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

dark handsome man! abeg show me the jagaban of yoruba universe...
that man fine for your eyes?
No he is the jagaban of shout yeast because na una day shout him name pass
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
unshakablejihad:

atleast he defended his land....unlike his counter parts from the waste..

awolowo a case study died of aba made rat poison after his slave masters heard of his coup plot.

diya oooh he was crying like a 3year old girl..pooor diya..

abii na tinubu aftter mko was killed baba culdn't stand the hit.baba japa oh london.
atleast awolowo didnt lead innocent people to their early graves.. althoughmajority of the people would have been drug dealers, ritualist and prostitutes today sha grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kennyswag:
like this people below grin

mehn dey are fcking cute..i love hw there brown skin is glittering like a diamond..

these ladies u jst posted are all brown skin.
so ur point abt them bleaching is invalid asf....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.