Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement (58386 Views)

Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Lekan239(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Dollanaira: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by haider55338: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
:New policy keh, that's how it has been since..You must present nin to do welcome back No sir, it wasn't like that 'cause I did a welcome back last month and they did not ask for it.
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by chatinent: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
kilonshele101:

It's too early to be foolish

Ok. So why do you think it is too early for you to be foolish?
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by mekussa(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tolexander:
We weren’t presenting NIN
and
NIMC wasn’t verifying the NIN

From someone who did welcome back in NOVEMBER, I HAD TO INCLUDE MY NIN in the form NTN provided
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by edoairways: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
classicfrank4u:
New policy keh, that's how it has been since..
You must present nin to do welcome back
It is a new policy. Before now, you present you SIM certificate, means of identification and SIM replacement fee however, you would need to provide your non number
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
What is all this wahala about?

Common identity management has been an herculean task for a mega nation, Nigeria.
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Kingrefreshed: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2021

Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fulani terrorist DSS has kidnapped Sowore for slavery and ransom.

Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Xerox01(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tolexander:
and
Very stupid government
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Emeka71(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Worse is that they still require you to do affidavit on the SIM.
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by timid101: 3:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
and
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Charles545: 4:31am On Jan 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I like what the government is doing, my only problem is data protection.

Will they protect users data, what are they doing about it.

For instance, there was an attack on cac by someone who own a site called Ng-check.com, this person stole all the data from from cac website, now thousands of business owners address are on the mainnet.

What is government doing about data protection.

I'm intrested in this Data Protection, you sound knowledgable about it. Let's get to discuss
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by West2019(m): 4:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Useless government is that the promise apc give Nigeria
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Godbless3(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2021
A fail nation. They have try everything and it didn't work and NIN wouldn't work.
By the time they realise that that poor population which make up to 70% of nigerian population doesn't give a fvck about NIN and deactivating their SIM means a cut in tax they will abandon this shitty idea.
Common national ID card i register in December 2013 they can't make it available how will the verify or validate the said NIN.
Clueless leaders.
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by leisuretym: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Proadroit:

People that are not normal, the verification will likely be in form of a letter signed and stamped by some donut head in NIMC which will be ridiculously difficult to get. All these nonsense wouldn't even exist if they just did their jobs and gave everyone a real id card

They want to be able to make money from it, NIMC must be making money. governance in Nigeria is about making money , I but pressing Iron last week for 5,450 and paid additional 500 or so to Federal Inland Revenue, Same FG has received custom duty on the pressing Iron at the port
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by ofiko123(m): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2021
It is well...
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by samwillyco1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Some lost Sims are the Sims linked with the Nin, how would the person recovered his sim card or do a welcome back if the person had already misplaced or lost his national I.D card, due to one reason or the other. They should allow people to do a welcome back and then retrieve his / her nin number through the list sim card, if the person used the number during nin registration.
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by ClassyJay(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pls who has any idea how much retrieving a missing sim line costs and the requirements/things needed?? I don't have an ID card yet(just turned 18yrs) but I have my NIN can it be used in place of ID card? .Its Urgent.Thanks
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by AIT1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bbbwings:
How will this stop me from getting new sim every three months so i could get double the data for every subscription?

YafunYafun people, we gather dey.

1 Like

Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by SaintUlot: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Open-box Samsung galaxy M30s with massive 6000mah battery available for sale.

Location - Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/6324343/samsung-galaxy-m30s-massive-6000mah

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement by Bbbwings: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2021
AIT1:

YafunYafun people, we gather dey.
cheesy grin
Awoof dey run belle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Fix All Dstv Now Error Codes || 503, Sna 403, Per 0, Per 1, Eve 403 / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.