Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage (508 Views)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Women: Can you believe these are men? / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Patriarchy001(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
How come the phrase "marriage is a fraud" is only echoed by men? while women never seem to condemn marriage in its entirety?

Men can afford to go their own way(MGTOW) but women can't because marriage benefits women solely.

Left to themselves women will die of poverty and lack - they NEED men for survival (a roof over their heads, provision and resources).

This is why they will be crying "men are scum" yet will refuse to boycott the concept of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:
How come the phrase "marriage is a fraud" is only echoed by men? while women never seem to condemn marriage in its entirety?

Men can afford to go their own way(MGTOW) but women can't because marriage benefits women solely.

Left to themselves women will die of poverty and lack - they NEED men for survival (a roof over their heads, provision and resources).

This is why they will be crying "men are scum" yet will refuse to boycott the concept of marriage.
You didn't give any explanation as to "why". You just went on a ramble with your stupid stereotypes and ramble

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by kalu61(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
"Left to themselves women will die of poverty and lack - they NEED men for survival (a roof over their heads, provision and resources)"

l strongly disagree with you that a woman will die of poverty and lack without a man but l can tell you from the scriptures that MAN is what gives a Wo-Man sense of value, respect and dignity.
A man completes a woman and woman complement a man.

Even a women has little respect for their fellow without husband at all.

women are mostly reluctant to sign the divorce letter because of many reasons.
Aside it favouring them more, they fear of their future which of of them never took time to build but those who did are likely to sign. Another is the fate of their children and especially what people will say.

The worst thing is that, is a woman that will shame another woman for not keeping her marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by tnerro1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
I think men should skip marriage in this 2021, after all the wahala of 2020, men should use 2021 to pamper themselves, build themselves up financially and materially and also add 1 more year of waiting to those bitches earnestly looking for marriages this year. cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by TarOrfeeek: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Swallow TRP

Treat women with ruthless contempt.

Spend money only on mother, sister and grand mother.

Love yourself more.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
its high time u guys stopped all this post about women im now single because of that redpill thing that i read here on nairaland and again here u are to make me change my mind about marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
aminu114:
its high time u guys stopped all this post about women im now single because of that redpill thing that i read here on nairaland and again here u are to make me change my mind about marriage

that shows you are weak

Red pill doesn't preach hate towards the other gender neither does it tell you to break all your relationships up, it's just a lesson that will let you understand how the female folks mind works

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Shortyy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Keep crying over women's matter. This is how you'll wail till this year runs out, achieving nothing tangible. While women are busy living their best lives. LMFAO. grin

Kai women have really dealt with some of you. Every day you wake up, you think of one foolish thing to post about women. People that don't give a fvck about your existence. grin
Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Dpsychologist: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shortyy:
Keep crying over women's matter. This is how you'll wail till this year runs out, achieving nothing tangible. While women are busy living their best lives. LMFAO. grin

Kai women have really dealt with some of you. Every day you wake up, you think of one foolish thing to post about women. People that don't give a fvck about your existence. grin

Men have suffered in the hands of women and if care is not taken it will remain so forever.

Fair it is not but true it is.
Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Shortyy(f): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Men have suffered in the hands of women and if care is not taken it will remain so forever.

Fair it is not but true it is.

Lmao sorry o. That's not why you people should be crying every day. Embarrassing yourselves upandan, yet y'all call yourselves emotionally strong people.

It's a new year o. cheesy
Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by Prodigee: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Marriage ONLY favours vagina people. That's why you see naija females carrying it on their heads like their biggest life achievement.
And when it comes to divorce, the court will be more sympathetic towards then in terms of sharing the man's wealth.
It's a shame that marriage in our society today is mostly one sided.
Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by SlurUsername1: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
It's their meal ticket till death, so why would they support it's cancellation?
NAWALT echoers will never have sense until they lose their lives like Thomas...

Tueh..
Marriage issa SCAM
Re: Why Women Can Never Support The "Cancellation" Of Marriage by SlurUsername1: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
aminu114:

Stop visiting TRP related threads then.
Marriage issa SCAM anytime any day

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Times Can You / How Can I Make My Dad Do A DNA Test? / How To Get 500mb For N100 Via Http Injector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.