Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside (105746 Views)

Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves / Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2021
TheWrita:

Read this again
Maybe after a nap
Did what you wrote make sense to you?
Should unnecessary body-shamming make sense to you
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2021
TheWrita:
You gotta love Nigerians.
We love our corruption riddled politicians and celebrities
We praise them and fight ourselves over them because that's what nigerians do.
We subtly encourage wealth-without- explanation lifestyle and call it 'Gods favour'
We love our patriarchy
We love tyranny unless of course we are on the receiving end
But you see unclothedness?Any dressing that shows a bit too much?
Mba oo
It's like the worst crime in this part of the world
This is where we bring out our shame guns and start blasting away.
This is when we suddenly remember that we have morals and standards and an ancient decency code that must be obeyed(in public of course.Behind closed doors is a different story)

Hypocrisy.
Any law that is against nudity is pure nonsense!!!!!
How does nudity harm anyone physically??
If you cannot control your hormones,then you shouldn't exist!!!!!!!!!
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by ahmedzippa: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2021
IamAngelica:
it's her body and she can do what she wants with it
You don't have to show the whole world you are a feminist. Go and tell that to your children. Tell them.
"My beautiful daughters, do what you like with your body when you grow up. Okay."
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Rawhumper(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
U get mouth oo grin cheesy

dollytino4real:
see her horse lap
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by ahmedzippa: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2021
MRAKBEE:

Not supporting her in anyway but your presenting the north as a place where no thing is allowed goes to show how hypocrital you guys are.
U guys shud defeat the following problems first before u can come out against Moyo Lawal.
Defeat child abuse, almajiri, boko haram, banditry, illiteracy, mediocrity, outright laziness, total dependence on crude oil revenue, wickedness, religious extremism, child marriage, uncontrolled child birth, poor sanitary condition, etc..
I never mentioned we are Holyer than holy in the north. What I meant is she can freely influence people in the south. Such is not acceptable here in the north. She can expose herself. Nobody cares. What she's doing wrong is teaching the young viewers wrongly.
I don't know the kind of God she serves that told her to freely expose her butts to the public. I guess she is not of this planet. Maybe she is an Alien
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by abidem4real: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has shared a sultry photo with her thigh and hint of her bum on display, Igbere TV reports.

Sharing the photo, the actress left a disclaimer for intending critics.

Lawal told those who may want to criticise her:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhGh8nJtiW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nudity has become style for girls of nowadays. They even find it irritating to cover their sexual organs. I think the only solution to this unabated madness is for government to legalise rape because men are moved by what they see and this nudity is killing us(men) inside particularly when the body is somehow unreachable.

I REST MY CASE OOOO
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by bamasite2: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
MMXX:
God did not give u to be stupid either undecided

The effort this people put in showcasing nudity ehn one would wonder if there's a reward for their efforts

That is how they sell the 'market' o. So there is reward. They buy expensive cars and build luxurious mansions. Their male colleagues keep hustling
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Iamsane: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2021
stupidmod3:
n u lack communication skills, like if we were looking at each other u would have said those things to me right, u bottom feeder, a waste of space who think him selve important, monkey.

You are fool that has no moral compass. You are worse than a dog or pig. And I will say it to your face a million times.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by EmekaA125(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Na person go marry this one like this
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by rbc2022: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Idiot end time piki
Remove the black one na
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Roozzaay(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by tiswell(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
MMXX:
God did not give u to be stupid either undecided

The effort this people put in showcasing nudity ehn one would wonder if there's a reward for their efforts
yea the reward is more clients added to their hoe list

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kukuma Walk Naked Na.

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by EmekaA125(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ur mates are in their respective husband's house adding values to the society while you are here flaunting ur backside. Continue
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Easypro: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
see her horse lap
�����
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Easypro: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
You for kukuma open everything make we see it.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by segebase(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
If dem rape this one dem go say men r scum
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Matthew2925(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na wa o.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by shegra58: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
see her horse lap
join with yam legs cheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by dollytino4real(f): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
shegra58:
join with yam legs cheesy
na u know!
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Donedeal1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Who's stopping you?,abeg.go oshodi go open the bum bum, your own life your own private problem.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by stormborn28(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
see her horse lap
women dey get horse lap for this new year? Okokobiokor
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Adau123(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has shared a sultry photo with her thigh and hint of her bum on display, Igbere TV reports.

And why did she got the front and boot covered, she for appear naked rubbish before you million have done.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by dollytino4real(f): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
stormborn28:
women dey get horse lap for this new year? Okokobiokor
all Jon
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Despirado121:

another moyo TAMOS!
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by IamAngelica(f): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
ahmedzippa:
You don't have to show the whole world you are a feminist. Go and tell that to your children. Tell them.
"My beautiful daughters, do what you like with your body when you grow up. Okay."
Showing off your body has nothing to do with feminism lol..it has more to do with healthy self esteem and positive self image..if you don't like posts like this, then don't click on it because I'm sure you saw the title before clicking on it..also I'll teach my children both boys and girls to not be ashamed of their bodies but to embrace it and flaunt it in all of its glory and also teach them to ignore people like you that think their opinion matters..
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by folu4real(f): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
NegroAcheiver:
Even this overgrown mama hippo dey talk. I no blame you, na some of we men cause all this una rubbish. See as she just spoil my 3 days dry fasting now. Shakushaku

grin grin >:eeeyah sorry
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by ahmedzippa: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2021
IamAngelica:
Showing off your body has nothing to do with feminism lol..it has more to do with healthy self esteem and positive self image..if you don't like posts like this, then don't click on it because I'm sure you saw the title before clicking on it..also I'll teach my children both boys and girls to not be ashamed of their bodies but to embrace it and flaunt it in all of its glory and also teach them to ignore people like you that think their opinion matters..
I'm very proud of you
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside by emmyrate1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
stupidmod3:
see this ball less cow u no get sense e dey pain u for body ni, slowpoke i blame ur mama for opening her dirty pussy for ur father, fool
why e dey pain u too. � � � � �. So ur mum have a smelling pussy thanks for letting us know. No wonder Ur dad abandon her to have bastards outside

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.