Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (52052 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by holusormi(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

I will do the test oh, no doubt. But you’ve lost my love and loyalty forever!

God will severely punish you and your trust my dear - can I get an Amen ?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Uredan46(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
2020 was olosho year, no regards for the body ,most of the girls took it upon themselves to give out pussy without fear of God, and now they are scared that men are getting wiser and DNA test will be conducted on any child given birth last year........ aunty no vex divorce ooO no be only him get the pussy na tongue
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

But you will do hiv and genotype before wedding bah? Why didn't your church take your word for it and trust you when you told them your result without showing prove.... God purnish your love and loyalty.... Dna test have come to stay

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by AustineJohn908(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
lol, Emotional
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by nyiamfrank: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
When you see them, you go know!
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol this one ways is not pure, I still insist that every men should get there DNA done

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by ogascomax: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
It just a simple logic anyman that demand for a DNA testing to be done must have seen the marriage going bad otherwise I don't see any need for that except for glaring concerns. Doing DNA a testing shows that trust is lacking somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by AustineJohn908(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
lol, Emotional Blackmail at it highest
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

You be vagina person?

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Lashist(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
smiles.. Dear future hubby I promise be faithful, loyal and honest.. I no cheat for relationship na marriage I go come cheat. Hell no
Awnnn...that's so cute of you future wifey embarassed smiley..but that wife of the man that died told her dead husband the same thing several times and promised to be faithful but was still riding her boss on his office table...life just too hard these days o

6 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Starcrest1: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
That's not a wise decision.

She's not brilliant....
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by samuelpeters(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Standard rants..
Nothing new.

Next!

©️2021.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
if u like, file a divorce or dieforce, e no concern me.

trash talk.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lenient001:
Please with whom is she fighting grin
She is fighting herself by herself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
dominique:
The way a lot women get jittery when DNA test is mentioned ehn

That's why men mustn't tell their wives that they're carrying out for DNA test on their kids. Just take a strand of the child's hair and take it for testing. If the child is not yours, you can now decide what to do
Well, it depends on jurisdiction. It's actually illegal do it without the woman's consent in some countries. Averagely about 30% will produce okokobioko result. A bit higher in firstborn kids.
After a relative had okokobioko result for all his 3 kids trying to relocate them from 9ja, I won't blame any man who wants to do it.

Some couples may seem to have everything or look happy to everyone outside, but you can never really vouch for anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
As long as hiv and genotype test is compulsory before any wedding can take place, so also a dna test will be compulsory. You don't accuse your pastor of lack of trust when you tell him you don't have hiv but he insist on a test result... Same thing I'll do DNA to show prove and it has nothing to do with trust.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by peacenow: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Finally, you give your husband the opportunity and a means to divorce you, if he wants to at anyt time. That is a smart way of ruining your marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by hush15: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
LegendVibes:
A Nigerian lady has vowed to divorce her husband if he ever demanded for a DNA test for their child, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet, the Twitter user @EniolaShitta wrote:

https://twitter.com/EniolaShitta/status/1345122509507747845?s=19

When one of her followers tried to explain that she can't fault men based on sad experiences from the past, the lady replied by saying so many men are

https://twitter.com/EniolaShitta/status/1345124170594742284?s=19

Perfect.... At least, stress free exit unto the next sample
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by debbydams(f): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lashist:

Awnnn...that's so cute of you future wifey embarassed smiley..but that wife of the man that died told her dead husband the same thing several times and promised to be faithful but was still riding her boss on his office table...life just too hard these days o
it is well
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by SlurUsername1: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

STFU with your useless loyalty.. we don't fvcking need it.
And if you misbehave too much be ready to return to your father's house.
Nonesense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by taylormed2(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
smiles.. Dear future hubby I promise be faithful, loyal and honest.. I no cheat for relationship na marriage I go come cheat. Hell no
Most people that cheat didn't plan to, it happens. U might just see someone that is better than hubby or got careless.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Sanchez01: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
dominique:

That's why men mustn't tell their wives that they're carrying out for DNA test on their kids. Just take a strand of the child's hair and take it for testing. If the child is not yours, you can now decide what to do
You see the emboldened, ehn... It is strange to see how many women have been jittery and throwing tantrums on Twitter since yesterday. The latter part of your comment is pure gold! A sensible man shouldn't even bring it up for discussion. I just don't understand why it is a big deal when men decide to check their child's true paternity, particularly in a country where paternal is 30%, the second-highest in the world, after Jamaica.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by pocohantas(f): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
I’ll sponsor it. After the test, I’ll make no mention of it. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Omoluabi16(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
She must be out of her mind. Rubbish.
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by alllivesmatter(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....She is right in a way because it shows lack of trust on the man's side if the woman has not done anything to warrant such.
But i wouldn't give a damn about her threats to divorce if she gives me reasons to think towards that direction.

Who would finance such a test?
What does the woman stand to loose

The expenses of Pregnancy and Post Pregnancy procedures is Channelled to the man and If He decides to spend more on paternity tests, what's your loss in that?

Don't tell me your considering the opportunity costs of such money o. Don't.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by tunjijones(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

But u can check ur husband phone to see if he is cheating on you abi....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by SlurUsername1: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
AreaFada2:

Well, it depends on jurisdiction. It's actually illegal do it without the woman's consent in some countries. Averagely about 30% will produce okokobioko result. A bit higher in firstborn kids.
After a relative had okokobioko result for all his 3 kids trying to relocate them from 9ja, I won't blame any man who wants to do it.

Some couples may seem to have everything or look happy to everyone outside, but you can never really vouch for anyone.

Is it illegal to conduct it without your wives knowledge in Niaja?
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
dominique:

Exactly! just do it codedly, when the results comes out and it's negative, show her for messing with you
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Babaken(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nhmmmmm, If only she will know waiten I go run coded with doctor once I notice funny play.
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Is it illegal to conduct it without your wives knowledge in Niaja?
No
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
shallow mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual / I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.