Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation (36870 Views)

Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by RaptObserver: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
If this gal was molested she won't even be able to face camera to talk without shedding tears.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Konjistus konjista,gosh angry
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by joedave(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Well, the denial is expected. The girl made a lot of implicating allegations coupled with names of certain people. Let the Investigation begin. #notoabuseofpower

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Odingo1: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nawaoo, men and pussy
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Aksnoopy: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
He is obviously a ritualist. Take a closer look at him Before you quote me. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Dave0116(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
How did she know the names of all the people she was supposed to be meeting for the first time?

7 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Olopa is capable of anything, they are part of the insane people called SARS
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Memberclub(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
I believe him 100%

4 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Basicend:
I believe no smoke without a fire.

All these Yoruba people self and their ways......

Police brutality no dey una side
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by unshakablejihad: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
yorubas nd there love for rape...they are born with the instinct.

majority of yoruba men are suffering from PTSD due to beating from dahomey female fighters that is the major reason dey take solace in raping women.

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by afbstrategies: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Even if he is a goat, he should be suspended as a commissioner immediately.

But then a gain, ours is not a normal Country undecided

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Seyi8750: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ok

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Lamasta(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
They have finally gotten the commissioner

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
That’s an authentic story to me.

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Vanzcharles:
wink sharp guy, blame it on your political opponents. Its just 2021 already cases of rape, skull mining are already beginning to emerge.

Two sides of a story only one Truth.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!

you forget ritualist and raping in southeast. it is too early to be stupid

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by omlueh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
The question is, did you at anytime be with the young teenage girl all alone in a confine room, were was the said uncle that brought the young girl to your house, what about all other loyal visitors of yours whom came to visit you for the festive season, if by any chance you excuse the young girl seeking for job to an isolated place/room other than your parlor were every other visitors were seated, then mr. Honourable Commissioner you actually committed the crime the young lady is alleging of doing.

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by zarakikenpa(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
The girl was sold by her uncle (aka loyalist) to oga commissioner who is looking for fresh blood. Unfortunately for him she has not been influenced by slay mamas - her saving grace.

7 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Azmanaty: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Afonja
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by ahmedzippa: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cheap allegations from his political opponents

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Donspicey: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Who would not deny....

Even FG denied lekki massacre....
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Ifelnow: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
What the politician said is what the girl said, the only omission is that he didn't say he touch her breast,and he locked the door and collected the key.
For me, I believe the girl

8 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by EdiskyHarry: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Based on what nowadays girls have turned to, I don't jump to conclusion in issues like this, until investigation is over.
I pray may justice prevail.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
The small girl might be wrong but I fear yorubas when it comes to Rape

Bighead5, what did you have to say?
Oh!sorry, happy new year [img]The small girl might be wrong but I fear yorubas when it comes to Rape

Oh!sorry, happy new year [/img]The small girl might be wrong but I fear yorubas when it comes to Rape

Oh!sorry, happy new year
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Ifelnow: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
What the politician said is what the girl said, the only omission is that he didn't say he touch her breast,and he locked the door and collected the key.
For me, I believe the girl

Witnesses might be loyal to the man.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Agugbadin: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ofe vs. Ofe good for them.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
So you admit the girl was at your house?

Cafe or ICT dey your house? undecided

Justice must be served.

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by ipobarethieves: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
sad Make he swear with ayelala) Ogun sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Neddstark: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Someone needs to be taught a lesson. Blackmailers banking on social media and all to get what they want.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by sonofElElyon: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
why did the commissioner keep talking about fans and loyalists in his statement
he must be suffering from delusion of grandeur!!! (grandiosity)
anyway, we must not be quick to declare him guilty.. he/she who asserts must prove...

lalasticlala:
Here is an earlier thread where the allegations were made https://www.nairaland.com/6342071/abudu-balogun-attempted-rape-use-me

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ogun-commissioner-denies-sexual-harassment-allegation-in-viral-video/amp/

Here is the viral video where the allegations were made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by omlueh(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Moreover Ibiade Ijebu Waterside is a known place/deen for using innocent girls mostly for rituals (money, power, longevity etc) my sister- inlaw was a victim of such, mr. Commissioner the young girl is 100% right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Here is an earlier thread where the allegations were made https://www.nairaland.com/6342071/abudu-balogun-attempted-rape-use-me

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ogun-commissioner-denies-sexual-harassment-allegation-in-viral-video/amp/

Here is the viral video where the allegations were made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo

Commissioner should get infront of camera, not behind camera, to give his side of the encounter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia / Man's Joystick Cut Off In Liberia (photos) / SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.