Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Help A Brother! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help A Brother! (367 Views)

Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother / Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother! by reccy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
There is this brother of mine who has been detained since march 2019 over a robbery case who, according to him, know nothing about.

It all started around march 2019 during his okada riding at Ekiti state university, (eksu). That very unfortunate day, there was a scarcity of fuel and these students begged him to take them to oye ( another university) around 12am and this guy refused but they began begging saying they have exams that very day around 7am in the morning.

After much pleading, this guy accepted and took off and also branched in a small village just after eksu to refill the tank (black market), there this guy met his tribe man who is selling the fuel.. The guys asked him where he was going with these students (both females), he told them, in his dialect, how they (the students) have exams the next day and asked him to help them to the school. (remember these students don't understand what this guy told them)....this is where my guy first mistake started.......

Unknown to him, these guys have interior motive, they immediately arranged themselves and blocked this guy along the road, collected their phones, bags, inside the bags are : pants, money, books and pen, they beat this guy (the bike man) and threatened to kill him if he dare call
or tell anyone about them. this guy (bike) had to take this girls back to the nearest police station to make report.

The police asked this guy if he knows these guys but he denied it totally that he know them not............my guy second mistake.... Obviously, because of the threat. Immediately this girls countered him and told the police that the bike guy knew these guys that he spoke with them where they went to refill in their dialect. This is where the issue started from. The parents of the said students called and asked the police not to release this my guy until they find all the documents and bags they took from them.

To cut the issue short, the case was moved to police HQ being that the parents of the students is a soldier. From the HQ, they make search and found the bag in the guys' house in the roof with cutlass and some items. With this now, they charged this my guy to court! Since 2019, this guy has been in detention for a crime he know nothing about....

It also necessary to let us know that the parents of the students later asked the police to drop the case after the stolen items have been found but the police are adamant and still went ahead to charge the guy to court and the police also refused to bring the case file since 2019 not untill recently, where they brought it and the judge was kind of surprise over the issue but our lawyer has refused to help us. All they want is money and money without any tangible representation during the proceeding..... We've changed lawyers up to three times but none is capable to our taste and aside that, they are after money... They are draining us and we have no hope again. My brother has been illegally detained since 2019 without anything implicative.

One of the robbers was arrested and confessed to the crime and also exonerate my guy from the case... What else does the police wants?

Written by a concerned brother...

Please my people i need your help. Someone should help me before they finished this guy totally...

I called on my Nairaland brothers and sisters to help me... What should we do to get my brother out? If there is anyone that can help me with any tangible advice or way, we would appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother! by Bola146(f): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
You need prayers and good lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother! by jagaban002(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Never displease yourself to satisfy another person .
Only God can help on this case because this a robbery case and the bike man is a suspect , even if one of the robbers confess is still a prime suspect .
Just try and have a very very good lawyer and put all in the hands of God
Re: Help A Brother! by reccy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bola146:
You need prayers and good lawyer

We are tired of prayers like this.... We hope on God and any God sent lawyer
Re: Help A Brother! by reccy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
jagaban002:
Never displease yourself to satisfy another person .
Only God can help on this case because this a robbery case and is the bike man even if one of the robbers confess is still a prime suspect .
Just try and have a very very good lawyer and put all in the hands of God

Thanks sir...
Re: Help A Brother! by longetivity(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
God will punish the hoeing students

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother! by reccy(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2021
longetivity:
God will punish the hoeing students

Hmmmmmm?
Re: Help A Brother! by debetmx(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
The story is really sad. Go on Twitter give a detailed information with names and dates to @policeng_cru and copy @policeng, @acpishaku, @segalink. Good luck.
Re: Help A Brother! by Arewa247(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
goto to human right radio or TV station to lay your complain they will surely do something about it.
Re: Help A Brother! by reccy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Arewa247:
goto to human right radio or TV station to lay your complain they will surely do something about it.

Thanks boss, i don't know of any around Ekiti state... Do you have an idea?
Re: Help A Brother! by reccy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
debetmx:
The story is really sad. Go on Twitter give a detailed information with names and dates to @policeng_cru and copy @policeng, @acpishaku, @segalink. Good luck.

Alright. I will do that.
Re: Help A Brother! by Arewa247(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
reccy:

Thanks boss, i don't know of any around Ekiti state... Do you have an idea?
u can get more of their information at google website

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kidnaps Farmer In Oyo / Lagos Kidnappers’ Tunnel: Another Three-year-old Boy Goes Missing / In Ibadan, Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Free Arrested Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.