Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) (1513 Views)

Happy Mother's Sunday To All Mothers, Nairalanders Send A Shout Out To Your Mum / Birhday Shout Out To Me! / Happy Father’s Day To All Nigerian Fathers – Drop A Big Shout-out For Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by cococandy(f): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
My appreciation goes to cococand pocohanta woundedLam Lordk BRATISLAV Tellemal kneehighboot Willybos Richy Hathor and so many I can't mention, you have no idea how much your comments impacted on me
happy new year smiley

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by genq(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
My appreciation goes to cococandy bukatyne pocohantas woundedLamb Lordko BRATISLAVA Tellemall kneehighbootz Willyboss Richy4 Hathor5 and so many I can't mention, you have no idea how much your comments impacted on me

One third of the monikers you listed here belongs to the same person. LOL.

6 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by benodic: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
@ backbone503

benodic My S/O goes out to you. You're doing a good job, man. Keep being a good Vahana
Thanks so much. I appreciate
May The Blessings Be
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ryan03:
My appreciation goes to cococandy bukatyne pocohantas woundedLamb Lordko BRATISLAVA Tellemall kneehighbootz Willyboss Richy4 Hathor5 and so many I can't mention, you have no idea how much your comments impacted on me

Wow. For the second time in a row? Thank you, Ryan03. You're a real one. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Hathor5(f): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ryan03:
My appreciation goes to coco.candy buka.tyne pocoh.antas wound.edLamb Lor.dko BRAT.ISLAVA Tellem.all kne.ehighbootz Willy.boss Ri.chy4 Ha.thor5 and so many I can't mention, you have no idea how much your comments impacted on me

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
TrickorTreat:
Please you guys should patronize me o.. I have cute cats and kittens for sale. Foreign breeds available as well.
Are they still available, how much and where are you at?

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Mandy463:

Are they still available, how much and where are you at?

Hello Mandy463 yes they are, sent you a private message, kindly check your mail. Thank you.
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Centino: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
nnamdiosu:
Naptu2:
From history, to current times, to oldies music I listened to when small.

From teaching me to start from a logical point of view in analyzing issues , (don't just follow the herd instinct thinking), to humility....God bless you.
When I think nostalgia, history, old school, good memories, old times when Nigeria was still hopeful and good....I think you bro. God bless

Screwface:
Your diary is a living proof that God exists and will always show up for people when they trust him, even just a little.

I followed your diary from when you where in school, then service, then after service, then marriage, the birth of your two beautiful kids...

I cant remember how funny many times ive laughed..from jernice saying omooooo when your scolded her smiley ,

To the incidents that happened when you did best man for that young politician.

I remember your days of owu blowing you back then in school and all, and how God has blessed you remarkably.

Your dads death was hurting...but I know good people live for ever. Take care of the kids for me bro.

Centino:
Aside from the biz part that brought us together, I saw a Nigerian that wasn't money conscious, but wanted to be selfless.

Your story as far as I'm concerned is the best in Nl. God bless you my brother.

Charleyg1:
Thanks for creating a self delivering and spiritually educating thread. God bless.

Thanks for the mention man. You know say I been dey hide for this street grin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Willybos(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ryan03:
My appreciation goes to cococandy bukatyne pocohantas woundedLamb Lordko BRATISLAVA Tellemall kneehighbootz Willyboss Richy4 Hathor5 and so many I can't mention, you have no idea how much your comments impacted me
Happy new year

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Your Name Say About You? / Man Collapses After Ordering Prostitute, Only To Be Met By His Daughter / Mystery! What Could Have Made This Nursing Mother Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.