Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State (3569 Views)

Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" / Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? / Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Kwara is South North....their territory.
What is this one saying? The history of Ilorin is beyond Nigeria.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Sharap dia

From history Kwara is Fulani land..All thanks to mighty Alimi the conqueror.The Afonja slayer
The British who are experts in creating chaos in other people country, brought peace and did not allow us time to flush them out peacefully. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Why complaining nah? You people are more hospitable than Igbos....ensure you live in peace with them... Fulanis are peace loving people.. grin
Don't worry after we flush them, they will relocate to Onitsha and continue their peace loving romance with you.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
Priority priority

Igbos hate poverty so much ( that's their priority)
Yorubas hate igbos so much & non-gbedu( that's their priority)
Security wise
Yorubas fear igbos will finish Dem with business ( fulani isn't the problem) that's dia priority
Igbos fear fulani and hausa security wise, that's their priority

In midst of what goes on in oyo state all yorubas still hate igbos more than fulanis ... Candidtalk
All this imaginary hatred exists only in your mind. Nobody hates you esp. not yorubas.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
babasolution:
True if one cow lost you will pay for it,Yoruba are behaving like a conquered defeated tribe.Yoruba race is big for nothing
[/s]
We are still the mightiest and No. 1 in Nigeria that all tribes look up to.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by JaffyJoe(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I never said emir of ilorin.

I said kwara state is a northern state and majorly fulani with emirs

You are wrong again sir. The entire Fulani population in Kwara isn't up to the population of Offa town. The Emir in the whole of Kwara weren't up to 4 until the sell-out of a governor elevated like 3 to a first class Emirship in 2016. They are still less than 10.

Yoruba Oba from that state are nearly in their hundreds. One day, everyone will find his levels and realign accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by JaffyJoe(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
psyco:
The British who are experts in creating chaos in other people country, brought peace and did not allow us time to flush them out peacefully. angry

I understand your concerns bro. I feel and share your irritation. I went to Offa two weeks ago and from Idofian to Omupo, these people have infiltrated the towns. We as visionaries have work to do too. Shoot me a message and let's see how we can strategize for the future.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
JaffyJoe:

I understand your concerns bro. I feel and share your irritation. I went to Offa two weeks ago and from Idofian to Omupo, these people have infiltrated the towns. We as visionaries have work to do too. Shoot me a message and let's see how we can strategize for the future.
I can't email you for some reasons. Please sent a mail to psydummiact@gmail.com
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
bigpicture001:

If dey can actually pay and buy d lands, den its their own, not u ppl again....they have a right to ownership
I know but these guys are more interested in cutting fingers than buying lands.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
engrchykae:
enjoy your one Nigeria
Please don't bring this one here.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
I'll tell you what chase dem out,the earlier the better. You can accommodate Fulani in your various communities after Buhari or any Northern gets the hell outta Aso Rock.
Its not that easy. The old folks in my village don't listen to news. They are not even aware of the danger they are in. sad
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by supercase1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
babasolution:
True if one cow lost you will pay for it,Yoruba are behaving like a conquered defeated tribe.Yoruba race is big for nothing
So what's the solution na grin are you not babasolution cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akell:

I understand your fears but why the fears in the first place?
Why did you guys agree to be regarded as part of the north? Well, you all have sold your souls to them long time ago. Who rules in Ilorin? An oba? Definitely not. A Fulani rules Ilorin - Emir of Ilorin. Isn't that bad enough? You become a slave to a Fouta Jalon serial killer in your own state. Saraki even confirmed this by saying he's a Northerner because of politics.

Please, deal with it bro. Unfortunately, their oga patapata will only watch you all being decimated one by one.
We might have made a some mistakes in the past but definitely won't let it get hold of us.

Those inconsequential immigrants cannot continue to dictate for us on our mother's soil. We will not take it.

The oga patapata will leave his throne come 2023 then we will see how it will go for them.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
supercase1:

So what's the solution na grin are you not babasolution cheesy
I just tire for the guy
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by engrchykae(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
psyco:
Please don't bring this one here.
I am just encouraging you to enjoy your one Nigeria,is it bad?
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jostoman:
They 've started migrating to Lagos and ogun state too and those foolish landlord children keep selling their land and houses to their Rich men and that one will now go and bring about 50 foot soldiers and gave them a new bike and before you know it they will dominate the area.
I just weak. Its like the rest of Nigeria moved on and became civilized but these bush dwellers did not.
They are still holding unto their long dead Dan fodio jihad.

Its up to us now to teach them sense.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
psyco:
We might have made a some mistakes in the past but definitely won't let it get hold of us.

Those inconsequential immigrants cannot continue to dictate for us on our mother's soil. We will not take it.

The oga patapata will leave his throne come 2023 then we will see how it will go for them.

Keep on fooling and deceiving yourself if you go to UK America and Europe you will see you Yoruba people saying white people do not employ us, white people do not like us let's go and vote for a fulani I have seen this with my both eyes in Britain
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Over
MelesZenawi:

Kwara is ruled by an Emir....So what nonsense are you writing?

Kwara is originally fulani...and ruled by Emir.

last time we checked Emir is symbol of rulership in north.
view who is this yeye human being now?
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by psyco: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
juman:
@OP

"What is most worrisome is the way they easily blend with us because of our large Muslim population. Some of them can even speak fluent Yoruba. sad".

Those that speak fluent yoruba are part of your community. They have their families living among you for decades.

Those that cause damage are the ones that are stranger to the place.
They believe they can cause problem and run away easily.
those strangers have the full backings of the acclaimed. 'residental fulanis'

They are all one jjhad.
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by Pauladex(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
it is well
Re: Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State by YoungboyNBA(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
psyco:
Its not that easy. The old folks in my village don't listen to news. They are not even aware of the danger they are in. sad

That's true though,these old folks are always about peace and living together,and they claim that what the can see we the younger ones especially my Indomie Generation as they call us can't see it even if we climb a mast, forgetting the fact that what We The Indomie Generation see while holding our phones and laptops,they can't see even if they climb a tree.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC going House To House to register voters In The North - Eyewitness / Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally / Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.