Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot (494 Views)

Can I Sell My House To Invest In Business ? / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot by Kcitytv: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNvEC8NINs

The pot maker explain the procces of making Nigeria local pot, in disclosed that the business is luracative .He said that he has build his own personal house, married and also fix people in the business line

1 Share

Re: I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot by Acekidc4(m): 12:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Self Employed is the Way Forward For Everyone Who Wants to be Liberated From Poverty.

Go and find a Product to Produce.........
Go and Find a Service to Render and stop Working for Peanuts

2021 is going to be a Very Great Year but it is in your hand to make a Move. Find something doing and do it Well.

And Mind You Nobody Said it's going to be Easy
It's Never Easy at the Beginning but Preserve and Persist

Seun
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot by Kcitytv: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Acekidc4:
Self Employed is the Way Forward For Everyone Who Wants to be Liberated From Poverty.

Go and find a Product to Produce.........
Go and Find a Service to Render and stop Working for Peanuts

2021 is going to be a Very Great Year but it is in your hand to make a Move. Find something doing and do it Well.

And Mind You Nobody Said it's going to be Easy
It's Never Easy at the Beginning but Preserve and Persist

Seun
Lalasticlala

You are right
Re: I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot by espn(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Sweet...
Re: I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot by Mide3367: 5:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Nothing like Entrepreneurial mindset
Re: I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot by KIDfurniture(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
I want to visit em.. plz drop his contact
Re: I Married My Wife, Build My House And Employed 20 Boys Making Local Nigeria Pot by Kcitytv: 3:56am On Jan 09, 2021
KIDfurniture:
I want to visit em.. plz drop his contact
ok

(1) (Reply)

Watch Me Make ₦55,000 In 30 Minutes / First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account / Call For Unique Logo Design And Business Branding, Starting From Just 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.