Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (238698 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chuksmission: 5:38am On Jan 21, 2022
tmodeltoluene:

Check your dm
I'm yet to see your mail, please drop your WhatsApp or email
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin run for your life
Gwill205:

No... it’s for resident permit for 6 years and health insurance + agency fee
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Mad oh shocked shocked shocked
Gwill205:

I have an agent but my agents said it’s $2100 (including agency fees) and I’m traveling to Kharkiv
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2022
You can use your ATM but it will charge you. Or you can look for exchange agent in Ukraine your parents will send the money to him and he will give you the money in dollar or uah simple
Babanla2356:
Please how can my parents send me money from Nigeria can they send it through my Nigerian account and can I withdraw it with the ATM machine here
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mystikay79: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2022
You can use Nigeria ATM card at any store through POS. Maximum monthly transaction is $100. You can as well bring 2 ATM cards in order to increase your limit.

Babanla2356:
Please how can my parents send me money from Nigeria can they send it through my Nigerian account and can I withdraw it with the ATM machine here
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Polystar: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good day bro.pls can you contact me on this line +380934247694.im in kyiv.i av experience on this logistics job.i only want to ask you few questions.i will also be glad if you can send me your contact or email

There is no work in Kiev except call center scam. I got a job there and had to resigned due to constant pressure and threat of going to be sacked.

I landed a logistic job in Odessa paying really cool plus I earn online.

Why am I saying this? I know what I passed through before laying my hands on this.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Babanla2356: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
mystikay79:
You can use Nigeria ATM card at any store through POS. Maximum monthly transaction is $100. You can as well bring 2 ATM cards in order to increase your limit.

Please can they send it to me via western union
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Impending threat of an invasion from Russia with more than 100k troops at the border to Ukraine and people are still paying $1500 for guarantee. Guys in Ukraine are waiting for more information before they Japa. Some people paying millions to enter.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by black001: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2022
Sureboy2020:
Impending threat of an invasion from Russia with more than 100k troops at the border to Ukraine and people are still paying $1500 for guarantee. Guys in Ukraine are waiting for more information before they Japa. Some people paying millions to enter.

Loooool ��� abeg no kill me with laff
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Tosyna100: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
black001:

Loooool ��� abeg no kill me with laff
Na so them dey talk since 2014

Make Ukraine embassy release our passport abeg
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tosyna100:

Na so them dey talk since 2014

Make Ukraine embassy release our passport abeg
Maybe you need to follow the news more. There’s a huge difference between what happened in 2014 and now. This is not about annexing a City.

You’ve spent the money already so I understand how you will want to assure yourself there’s no risk.

I’m saying this because of those that plan to do it. Pause and assess things first
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Tosyna100: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sureboy2020:

Maybe you need to follow the news more. There’s a huge difference between what happened in 2014 and now. This is not about annexing a City.

You’ve spent the money already so I understand how you will want to assure yourself there’s no risk.

I’m saying this because of those that plan to do it. Pause and assess things first

Thanks for the notification tho.....it's cool
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Salele4bk: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=Dudeladude post=107581899]
When you get your iv. You give it to the agent in Nigeria to help with you translating and other documents. Then when its ready, your agent will call you for the date of your interview [/q[color=#550000][/color]uote]
How much do you pay for your agent?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
ishiamu:

That's just an old pics when I visited there 2 years ago
Alright
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Calebak: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
EvangelistIsaac:
I understand how you feel bro
It was like that during my own too
It was my friend that was calming me down
At worst before next week runs out you will get the good news.

I hope you pay visa assurance fee sha !!! ����
E get why

Patiently waiting how is it going over there bruf
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by jjonaivi(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Pls who knows any affordable guest house close to the embassy where I can lodge?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Tosyna100: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=jjonaivi post=109669991]Pls who knows any affordable guest house close to the embassy where I can lodge? [/q

When is your submission date?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Gwill205: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Who has seen this news .... so sad �

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Calebak: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Gwill205:
Who has seen this news .... so sad �

Just heard about to. NOw now
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by jjonaivi(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Thursday this week
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by jjonaivi(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Tomorrow Thursday
[quote author=Tosyna100 post=109676595][/quote]
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Caramel365: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Babanla2356:

Your credit or debit card cannot save you in Ukraine. I remember using my Wise card in turkey to get some lunch at the airport before connecting to Ukraine it went through perfectly well. Even a friend i met at Turkish Airport her Nigeria naira debit card was declined. Had to pay for both of us. I got to Ukraine thinking my card will still help tried to withdraw money at ATM vendor, I was disappointed, I tried my USA credit card, big failure, I went to shop winter clothes and boots at the mall, time for payment, it didn't go through. My colleague in school had to tell me to go open a Ukraine bank account. A bank and Privat Bank. That was how I escaped constant shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Caramel365: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gwill205:
I heard I’ll have to pay for resident permit when I get to Ukraine, please who knows how much is the resident permit and how to go about it

Its not expensive, if you're coming through school, you should have your passport and documents legalized and translated. Then take it to your school, pay your school fees, the enrollment department must have your name on their list as student because the immigration office will ask the school. Now to get your temporary residence, there are two ways. Express and non express. Express is more expensive costing $200 but comes out in 5 working days, non Express is $100 and comes out in 15 working days. The choice is yours. You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Donatusqaz12: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
I'm leaving this country for good so help me God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Calebak: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Donatusqaz12:

Amen ooo me sef just dy wait this wk the tension too much for my body lol
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
For me i use my naira card to withdraw money in Ukraine, the problem is that you don't know how to you it.
Caramel365:

Your credit or debit card cannot save you in Ukraine. I remember using my Wise card in turkey to get some lunch at the airport before connecting to Ukraine it went through perfectly well. Even a friend i met at Turkish Airport her Nigeria naira debit card was declined. Had to pay for both of us. I got to Ukraine thinking my card will still help tried to withdraw money at ATM vendor, I was disappointed, I tried my USA credit card, big failure, I went to shop winter clothes and boots at the mall, time for payment, it didn't go through. My colleague in school had to tell me to go open a Ukraine bank account. A bank and Privat Bank. That was how I escaped constant shame.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Caramel365: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Blackkin:
For me i use my naira card to withdraw money in Ukraine, the problem is that you don't know how to you it.

I'm in Dnipro. It did not go through guy. But anyways, I opened an account here, problem solved.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Donatusqaz12:
Which country? Wey u just enter?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Calebak: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Good morning fam still waiting for the good news submitted since Jan 6 of this months I pray it should be out today

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.