Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (240005 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Krisler(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Onychuke963:
Abeg e get anybody way day come Ukraine soon ?you can dm me if you get any question
are there jobs in Ukraine? If yes what kind of jobs can u do as a student
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bola6748292:
I am not talking a about Nigerian embassy, my agent get another agent here for naija na Ukraine embassy for naija he go, the war won’t start at regular cities, and it will never be spreding fast so If something you will always have an opportunity to leave if you want to, it’s 21th century no one going to attack regulate cities like Kharkov or Kiev no be Iraqi we Dey come on, let me tell you more some guys wey Dey Luhansk for 2014 never left for naija they don relocate to Kiev, see them now, big boy wey Dey get business for Ukraine, they Dey chill now, so omo do wetin Dey your personal mind, for me I know Ukraine dey improve now and e go be better county later.
Russia is trying to invade Ukraine, not annex territories bro!!
If you like be at the far side of the West like dem Chernivitsi, Lviv, Ternopil or co. Or make u dey Kiev, Poltava or Khakiv, you're not 100% safe.
Btwn do you know commercial flights gets grounded when war starts. So if you hide for Ternopil, you no dey commot anywhere till everything settles.
A flight between Portugal and Ukraine got grounded today and war never start o.

You're in Ukraine if you think you can live with the risk then fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Calebak:

Boss you are right o there’s a man in Kiev naija man being there for 25 yrs he was there when that 2014 matter sup he no still comot Ukraine now have a lot of benefit and all and i ask am about this war this time around he said na just political bluff and blogger or social media shit
Annexing territories different from invading. Know the difference. Russia tried to Anexx and they did it successfully. They're trying to invade now.
We don Waka Ukraine since dem 2015. Never cared about Russia. Cuz wetin concern Annexation with Ternopil? But it's different now bro.
Hopefully everything gets settled. But the risk is unsettling.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bola6748292: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg, gerraut it’s a lie, they lied about not allowing planes to enter, check the news is all cap,
They trying to worry people to make sure they don’t look at other problems for example, the gas in Ukraine now is 3 times cost then before, but no one is talking about it because they are trying to diver attention away, I don’t want to say it here but let me honest, My girl is Ukrainian, na why I Dey go there sef, her papa Dey military they get insider information, and its confirmed there will be no war, no make your head busy with things o
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Aridunnu99: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bola6748292:
Abeg, gerraut it’s a lie, they lied about not allowing planes to enter, check the news is all cap,
They trying to worry people to make sure they don’t look at other problems for example, the gas in Ukraine now is 3 times cost then before, but no one is talking about it because they are trying to diver attention away, I don’t want to say it here but let me honest, My girl is Ukrainian, na why I Dey go there sef, her papa Dey military they get insider information, and its confirmed there will be no war, no make your head busy with things o

Perfect said
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Calebak: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bola6748292:

Hmm we all are just confused ,. Just want to hope on new wk like you said it they will start processing it all
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BigDon27: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello House..is anyone also processing
his/her own Ukraine work permit here?..Let's share update.. Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bola6748292:
So Ukrainian soldiers now have insider information about if Russia will attack or not? Even Russian soldiers don't know what the end result of all these will be. Your girl papa dey chill and discuss privately with Putin?

And who says flights were stopped? A flight was stopped. You can verify. And if war happens, commercial flights won't take off.

Russia has 130k soldiers at the border, you're talking about increase in gas in Ukraine. 130k Russian soldiers travelled to Ukraine borders so as to destract Ukrainians from the increase in gas? If na your GF tell you this one, she no rate you at all.

This is the last I'll talk about this sha. I no fit carry another man headache. I don't know if Russia will invade or not. I'm not Putin. The fact is, if you're going to stay in Ukraine, then stay with full knowledge of a possibility of a war. Don't come here to decieve people that it's 100% lies like you gather dey plan the drills at the border together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Aaronsrod: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
I need help to enter Ukraine to meet girls like this? Do they like black men?

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin grin mad ohh
Aaronsrod:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BigDon27: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
BigDon27:
Hello House..is anyone also processing
his/her own Ukraine work permit here?..Let's share update.. Thanks
Abeg make una answer me na...shey nobody day run work permit visa for here only student visa?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Hector639(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
BigDon27:
Abeg make una answer me na...shey nobody day run work permit visa for here only student visa?
[quote author=BigDon27 post=110205113].

First of all work dey Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Hector639(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blackkin:
grin grin grin mad ohh

��No be small mad ohh
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Hector639(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aaronsrod:

We never settle war finish oooo�
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Rekay: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
BigDon27:

People don't really run the work visa like that because work no dey here like that....run student visa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bola6748292: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abeg if someone go get visa, update people here o please, from what I can see on the site they are saying it takes sometimes up to 30 working days, the one person on here said he applied on the 10th so anyways on the 18th it’s going I
To be exactly 30 working days, by the law they can’t keep passport at the embassy for longer than that, because in a serious note people can sue them.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by black001: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aaronsrod:

Loooool you too like woman lol
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BigDon27: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Rekay:

People don't really run the work visa like that because work no dey here like that....run student visa
Yes I know there is no work... I'm just trying to use it to boost my travel credentials and apply to another country from there.. that's why
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Rekay: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
BigDon27:

Yes I know there is no work... I'm just trying to use it to boost my travel credentials and apply to another country from there.. that's why

Okay, make sense bro....
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BigDon27: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Rekay:

Okay, make sense bro....
So no one is processing the work visa here?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Progress100: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2022
BigDon27:

So no one is processing the work visa here?

You can process student visa then apply for work permit on arrival if you must go to Ukraine. You can get a course as low as $1500
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Rekay: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Progress100:

You can process student visa then apply for work permit on arrival if you must go to Ukraine. You can get a course as low as $1500

He doesn't need to start a bsc program, he can start a preparatory class so he would pay less for tuition then he can switch to get a work permit
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by AndybestAndy: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Football is my number one priority of going to Ukraine ,if it's just division one club I get I will wholeheartedly accept it
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Aridunnu99: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello am coming to Ukraine to Study language course at first and after that, I don't know it's possible to join Ukrainian army as a foreigner

I saw it online that ukraine allow foreigne citizens to join their army forces as soon as you are 18+

I don't know how possible it is to join them, I need ideas from someone in Ukraine base on his/her experience

Note: U don't need to discourage me or insult me for this my question, that's what I want to do and I will love to get a good answer from great people here. I don't care if ukraine is into war with Russia. I believe Ukraine will soon be developing everyday!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Of course you can join but I feel one of the most challenging factor here is LANGUAGE BARRIER and also you must at least have a permanent resident document also
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Aridunnu99: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Chybyke1992:

Of course you can join but I feel one of the most challenging factor here is LANGUAGE BARRIER and also you must at least have a permanent resident document also
This is what I saw online bro

According to part 18 of Article 4 of the Law on the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons, foreigners and stateless persons who signed contracts to serve in the Armed Forces of Ukraine according to the established procedure, shall be considered as legal temporary residents on the territory of Ukraine for the period of contracted service in the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Temporary residence of such foreigners and stateless persons on the territory of Ukraine is confirmed by the military service card of enlisted personnel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.