Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237204 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Oyemyk:

People who have done interview must attest that your COVID 19 must have a QR code. Because the consular will verify it before you. If it's fake, you're sent out o. Auto-denial..and those that have agents, make sure they current, trustworthy ones.
..so that they don't give you 60 days insurance and they can get the right docs for you.

Because 30 days and 60 days are cheaper o.
Be careful so that agents don't trash your application.
Run immediately they show any sign of untrustworthiness or dishonesty... Some of them are after money, they don't care about your life.

The statement published that gave instructions for covid-19 said it must come from Ukraine and the insurance company must be in Ukraine...any insurance from Nigeria, na lipsrsealed undecided kiss

You can get it hours, if you need one.

Thanks for your information bro.... welldone please....ok..but b4 i proceed, Please ler me get some things straight.....what exactly are we talking about here...is it a test that shows one's covid 19 statues?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Bettymi:
We paid for all. If he wasn't going to get covid insurance the right thing to do is just to say. so we know what we going to b pay for. I reserve my comment on agents.. But don't encourage using anyone from Nairaland. Don't let any stupid agent from anywhere fool you.. They love d money and disappear . watch for Red flags

OK bro, have you book appointment yet? Because it's nightmare from my end ooooo. Really frustrating
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bettymi: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Yes today
legendary4luv:

OK bro, have you book appointment yet? Because it's nightmare from my end ooooo. Really frustrating
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Bettymi:
Yes today

When did you book?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bettymi: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Last week friday
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Bettymi:
Last week friday

OK make I try my luck today incase slot is open for next week, if you still dey abj till tomorrow we fit link up make I know how e go
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheLionsPride:

Thanks for your information bro.... welldone please....ok..but b4 i proceed, Please ler me get some things straight.....what exactly are we talking about here...is it a test that shows one's covid 19 statues?

No, it is a medical insurance that will best the cost of your covid 19 treatments.
In case you test positive.
Government won't bear the cost of your treatment, insurance company will.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by meekmill(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please , Anyone comming to Nigeria from kyiv ?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Oyemyk post=96724761]

No, it is a medical insurance that will best the cost of your covid 19 treatments.
In case you test positive.
Government won't bear the cost of your treatment, insurance company will.[/quote
Ok bro...thanks]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Belarus or Ukraine. please guys which one is more preferable
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by cypher2021: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hey guys, just for a quick note with agents on this platform and how they work, please don't use a certain guy named Mr Seyi. He's a fraud, an unprofessional and just a very untrustworthy person. He didn't get me my covid insurance, I had to pay up to 100 dollars for that a night before my interview, made me pay for my medicals myself, had me running around for my affidavit, on the day of my interview mind you, and disappeared without communication. This man was unreachable through texts or calls on the day of my interview, his unprofessional-ism is off the roof. People on this platform might know him. He might even see this. Please just stay away. Goodluck with your travels.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
oladelevic:

Any visa you get first go with it
Now is not the best time for this
Things are getting worse in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by NONNYG: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
oladelevic:
None, Belarus is worse
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
NONNYG:
None, Belarus is worse
why do you say belarus is worse
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
oladelevic:

why do you say belarus is worse

Lol, Belarus is worse.

You can't relocate to another country from Belarus, they'll take all your original documents upon entrance, which you'll need for visa application to another country.
You have to pay equivalent of 50 euros upon entry and exit to the country.
You're issued a 4 days visa, You have to travel by then, or else it expires. And you'll have to reapply.
Their tuition is higher.
They impose strict regulations on international students. Which makes it hard to settle after studies, unlike the ease of Ukraine.
You have to GE addicted to bread and ,common meals, they don't have numerous cuisine and meals to adapt to as Ukraine does.
King of all, you're strictly disallowed to work as a student.

Belarusian visa is so cheap, 200 Euros...with legalization.
The duration is 5 working days, with legalization.
You don't need a need to pay an agent, you can apply yourself.
Their visa acceptance rate is high..you're most likely going to assuredly get the visa, which is exactly opposite for Ukraine.
1 Belarusian Rubble is 50 cents. 2 is a US Dollar...good exchange rate.

Choose yourself.
I chose Ukraine and will advice that you do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Beaufull(f): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2020
please is it too late to get visa to Ukraine from Nigeria my brother applied to IEU he applied today and got the admission approval today is that possible now they are requesting him to send 500$ for invitationsl letter please advice on what to do
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 2:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Beaufull:
please is it too late to get visa to Ukraine from Nigeria my brother applied to IEU he applied today and got the admission approval today is that possible now they are requesting him to send 500$ for invitationsl letter please advice on what to do

Do you have a soft copy of the Invitation?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Beaufull(f): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Oyemyk:

Do you have a soft copy of the Invitation?

not yet they just sent him an email

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bettymi: 4:11am On Dec 06, 2020
I think $500 is alot for I.V. my bro got his for less than 250.
Beaufull:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Beaufull:

I gain admission in same school and paid $200 for invitation letter, so I don't know why he's paying $500 and my admission wasn't this fast, I think 5-7 working days, they didn't send him admission letter?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Beaufull(f): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Bettymi:
I think $500 is alot for I.V. my bro got his for less than 250.

please guide me I'm even sacred as to how he got the mail and approval in the same day he applied for it
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Beaufull(f): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
this is the admission letter sent to him and he applied yesterday ooooh

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Alaskaari: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2020
NONNYG:
None, Belarus is worse

Hello NONNYG

Why did you say "None?"

Does that mean Ukraine is not worth the stress?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beaufull:
this is the admission letter sent to him and he applied yesterday ooooh

That same admission I got
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Alaskaari: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
I noticed my requests was deleted and I have no idea as to why.

I have been a silent observer on this forum and registered today just to be able to comment and follow the thread.

All is need is a few pointers.

How much does it cost to translate docs?
What are the docs to be translated?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.