Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236666 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Becareful about what you say here,
Energygod:
This embassy is really lazy and too relaxed. I heard the visa stamping machine is having issues they haven't started attending to people who did interview on Monday. I'm sincerely tired of them.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Kyiv medical university, ukraine medical university highest tuition fees is $ 4,500 or 4,000 for first year
ankaravillageng:
Hello everyone, please I'm looking into securing admission for my younger sister. She wants to study medicine, I'm looking at Ukraine, Russia or Cuba.

Please is there anyone that can recommend a good and affordable medical school in Ukraine ( below $10,000 yearly tuition). Please I would really appreciate this along with unbiased information on Ukraine as a study destination for international students especially for medical students.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2020
You don't need to be afraid, but I know ukraine is better than Belarus
oladelevic:
hello guys am scared I just received an iv today to study In Belarus. please how's life over there for student. am really scared

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2020
People got denied because of there age,how they look,badluck,not the will of God. But in some cases like age,how they look,this is why guarantee is apply. Visa agent don't scam me ,I got my visa but I was scam by one useless small boy studying in ukraine too in the other hand you guys should be careful with agent or anybody.
Oyemyk:

Some people pay and still get denied.
If you don't have an agent with a good contact.

Please, for our information and new applicants in the future, please inform us you got your visa without paying guarantee please.

Success for everyone!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Petersown(f): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
I think the embassy is trying to control the number of people that enters the country and coupled with the fact we’re going into lockdown after Ukraine Xmas
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Petersown:
I think the embassy is trying to control the number of people that enters the country and coupled with the fact we’re going into lockdown after Ukraine Xmas

But they should at least attend to us who have done interview.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Frustration is legit kicking in at this point. What's the matter with the embassy I've done interview two weeks ago now and they still haven't gotten back to us. What is the actual problem?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
It is only in Nigeria that citizens can be treated like used pads without consideration. If by january,this situation fails to get better, i suggest we may have to make a proactive move. We may have to unite under one umbrella and make a peaceful procession to the relevant body that can look into the plights and predicaments of Nigerians aspiring to study in ukraine. Most of us are yet to be booked for an appointment,most have paid for the ridiculous exorbitant charge to vfs and are yet to be booked, some have been booked and interviewed but yet nothing has been heard. If this situation remains like this by next year then you know that our ambitiions of studying in ukraine may remain a mere wishful thinking or a dream. Although as a last resort i may just forget ukraine and look for elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
TheLionsPride:
It is only in Nigeria that citizens can be treated like used pads without consideration. If by january,this situation fails to get better, i suggest we may have to make a proactive move. We may have to unite under one umbrella and make a peaceful procession to the relevant body that can look into the plights and predicaments of Nigerians aspiring to study in ukraine. Most of us are yet to be booked for an appointment,most have paid for the ridiculous exorbitant charge to vfs and are yet to be booked, some have been booked and interviewed but yet nothing has been heard. If this situation remains like this by next year then you know that our ambitiions of studying in ukraine may remain a mere wishful thinking or a dream. Although as a last resort i may just forget ukraine and look for elsewhere.

It's actually really sickening bro I'm very tired rn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Energygod:

It's actually really sickening bro I'm very tired rn

Yea bro..if situation nò change by January we must find a way to draw the attention of govt. But i think things shd be better next year shaa As for this remaining few days in 2020, na to just relax,push aside the worries of this world and enjoy the Chrismass season to the fullest
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2020
I should have applied to another country. This incompetence is too much.
One would think it's even job you're going there to do. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2020
Raemhure001:
I should have applied to another country. This incompetence is too much.
One would think it's even job you're going there to do. Mtchew

And most of us have spent huge amounts on this process to be treated like this is very displeasing and annoying to say the least.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Energygod:

And most of us have spent huge amounts on this process to be treated like this is very displeasing and annoying to say the least.

The annoying part is how they just keep silent over things like this. Let's even leave the money issue first. Time is going!!! One would even think it's US I'm trying to enter. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Raemhure001:

The annoying part is how they just keep silent over things like this. Let's even leave the money issue first. Time is going!!! One would even think it's US I'm trying to enter. Mtchew

My friend's IV is expiring 13 of January and they still haven't attended to his application. This is pure wickedness.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2020
Energygod:

My friend's IV is expiring 13 of January and they still haven't attended to his application. This is pure wickedness.

If we don't get any update on their website today den till next week niyen...let's be hopeful abeg..
Lockdown na January 8th cry...and as the matter dey go dem fit no end am January 24...them fit extend am to February again....this embassy better resume o cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Energygod:

Jesus� what's all this? And it's not like the IV is cheap to get. Kai!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
A friend of mine have appointment today, he's currently inside vfs as I type this and yet they say visa stamp isn't working

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
legendary4luv:
A friend of mine have appointment today, he's currently inside vfs as I type this and yet they say visa stamp isn't working

I was just about to say this right now they are doing interview today but yet they won't work .
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Energygod:

I was just about to say this right now they are doing interview today but yet they won't work .

Na naija govt I blame sha
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
My brother@TheLionsPride. I saw your message but was too weak to reply then. This is my worst Christmas ever because I'm just tired of this embassy issue. People are doing interview while those of us who did interview going to 3 weeks ago now haven't heard anything from them, this is the height of their rubbish and I'm ready to go to any length to drag them out for their dubious ways.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Energygod:
My brother@TheLionsPride. I saw your message but was too weak to reply then. This is my worst Christmas ever because I'm just tired of this embassy issue. People are doing interview while those of us who did interview going to 3 weeks ago now haven't heard anything from them, this is the height of their rubbish and I'm ready to go to any length to drag them out for their dubious ways.
Ok bro. I wanted to go underground let it not be as if my own worse pass. We have to expose them so they will sit up. We will use the social media first. First we will start by creating a headline in Nairaland, if u can push it to the front page,better cos I don't know how to do it but we will put heads together and construct the story. After that we penetrate Instagram, Facebook,Twitter etc of relevant government authorities

But please I urge everybody to deactivate his ghost mode right now, come out from behind ur screen, come up with ur ideas,so that we can fight this hydraheaded monster
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ogcgodwin: 4:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Let see how this week goes, it will out
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2020
TheLionsPride:

Ok bro. I wanted to go underground let it not be as if my own worse pass. We have to expose them so they will sit up. We will use the social media first. First we will start by creating a headline in Nairaland, if u can push it to the front page,better cos I don't know how to do it but we will put heads together and construct the story. After that we penetrate Instagram, Facebook,Twitter etc of relevant government authorities

But please I urge everybody to deactivate his ghost mode right now, come out from behind ur screen, come up with ur ideas,so that we can fight this hydraheaded monster

Left for me, I suggest we give them time! What about countries that process visa within months e.g Canada! Go to Canada student thread some people passport are held for more than six months and they are still hopeful. I read a comment on Canada thread one guy like that already have France visa that will be expiring soon and Canada embassy still hold the passport for almost six months, The Ukraine embassy is still functioning not as if they slam the door shut, una suppose know how runz matters dey be? So make we chill small till January
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2020
TheLionsPride:

Lol....bro make we chill oooo....this is a wrong move o...ukraine matter, hmmm...u sef know as e dey be nah...mk we wait till January abeg...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ogcgodwin: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2020
legendary4luv:

Left for me, I suggest we give them time! What about countries that process visa within months e.g Canada! Go to Canada student thread some people passport are held for more than six months and they are still hopeful. I read a comment on Canada thread one guy like that already have France visa that will be expiring soon and Canada embassy still hold the passport for almost six months, The Ukraine embassy is still functioning not as if they slam the door shut, una suppose know how runz matters dey be? So make we chill small till January

Yes ooo we have to chill, a month waiting is not bad
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kay100:

Lol....bro make we chill oooo....this is a wrong move o...ukraine matter, hmmm...u sef know as e dey be nah...mk we wait till January abeg...
Ok..but make una warn vfs..me never get appointment yet....tell them if they fail to book me by January...I will drag them to any level including amadioha., ..but meanwhile its not stopping me from chilling ma seff. As a matter of fact my uncle has brought me the fresh palmwine I paid for since yesterday.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
TheLionsPride:

Ok..but make una warn vfs..me never get appointment yet....tell them if they fail to book me by January...I will drag them to any level including amadioha., ..but meanwhile its not stopping me from chilling ma seff. As a matter of fact my uncle has brought me the fresh palmwine I paid for since yesterday.

If you want to get appointment, go to vfs Abuja and this second wave of corona might delay things. So let's chill
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Correct guy!! U 2 much !
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 1:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Kay100:

grin ;Dnò wahala...as the Honorable members don advice say make i chill..i got nò other choice than to take back the offensive missiles that have been ready to be launched.....
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2020
I heard they've started issuing visa from today so let's see how January go be

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
legendary4luv:
I heard they've started issuing visa from today so let's see how January go be

Bro please what's the source of your information?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.