Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237779 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by cesil26: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2021
I thought people say there are no job opportunities...?

How is the cost of living?

Sadly My appeal was turned down the second time

Blackkin:
If you come to Ukraine with work permit there is a lot of opportunities for you. You can work at delivery company which you will be making 750$ demanding your skills and effort,if you don't like call center second driving uber
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mystikay79: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
When you say bring alot of money, how much are we looking at here?

Energygod:
Hey guys good evening.. how's everyone doing so far? Good I hope. I have some free time now at work(not call centre lol). To the newbies here you're welcome. Work and school have been eating my time seriously I haven't had time to say much here. This thread helped earlier this year when I was an application so I will give the little advice I can since I came here on February. It hasn't been easy for real. Don't believe a lot of stories these agents tell you they're just after your money really. Please and please be very careful with agents they can make your life a living hell here. Ukraine is already a difficult place don't shoot yourself in the leg and depend on an agent please the information is very enough for all you want. And please have a plan of what you want from Ukraine and pursue it every day and night non stop this place is very funny and can mess up your mental health. There's not much opportunity here but this is a good starting ground for anyone who knows what he or she is doing in life or wants in life. Bring enough money when coming for survival except you have someone who can be sending you money. Please and please be very careful with agents I'm saying it again they eat off your money and would say or do anything to get it from you. Once immigration clears you into the country nobody can do anything except from immigration don't mind those liars. Don't expect much from the country even the educational system is really nothing to write home about except for students who are serious or some medical schools. End of rant stay safe guys.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
mystikay79:

Really depends on your pocket just whatever you can
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nochious123(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
This very thing Energygod talk is basic truth,i was told different stories too but me i nor really believe cause i know what have read about the country,this country gat no jobs for you, take it or leave it, the jobs are limited just for their citizens since there are little or no jobs,if you got time you can do Uber a friend makes very very good cash from it,if you have no conscience u can do financial market job, there is customer support too but it's very difficult to come across it, nothing like work permit for students, unless you are doing any of the above cause you don't need permit, ukraine is just a starting ground,pls take good care of your mental health too,it can be frustrating sometimes especially when you see your condition and compare with other Nigerians here living above your standard,in all and everything success guys too those seeking visas
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by cesil26: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
What do you mean by "If you have no conscience you can do Financial Market job..."

Please make things clear

Nochious123:

,if you have no conscience u can do financial market job, there is customer support too but it's very difficult to come across it, nothing like work permit for students, unless you are doing any of the above cause you don't need permit, ukraine is just a starting ground,pls take good care of your mental health too,it can be frustrating sometimes especially when you see your condition and compare with other Nigerians here living above your standard,in all and everything success guys too those seeking visas
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin,yes Ukraine will make you go crazing ,see my brother I have alot of company that offer me job but do you know the problem? I don't have permanent permit, there is job in this country the thing here they are stingy . Ukrainians some prefer to work in other countries for 3months and make money come back enjoy than working in there country for small salary.
Nochious123:
This very thing Energygod talk is basic truth,i was told different stories too but me i nor really believe cause i know what have read about the country,this country gat no jobs for you, take it or leave it, the jobs are limited just for their citizens since there are little or no jobs,if you got time you can do Uber a friend makes very very good cash from it,if you have no conscience u can do financial market job, there is customer support too but it's very difficult to come across it, nothing like work permit for students, unless you are doing any of the above cause you don't need permit, ukraine is just a starting ground,pls take good care of your mental health too,it can be frustrating sometimes especially when you see your condition and compare with other Nigerians here living above your standard,in all and everything success guys too those seeking visas
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bros work permit is that you are allow to work. make research about other countries on how there student live and law for foreigen student.if student are allow to work you will see companies will be employing foreign students because the obey law and knows law
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ukrainians knows what is going on shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
If your tuition fees is 2000$ × 4years depending on your study , hostel 100$ one month × 4years if you like about from 500$ downward 150$ for one month depending on your choice of apartment × 4years the last is Feeding, transportation, 100$ to 150$ for one month × 4years .see money lol grin grin grin
mystikay79:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by cesil26: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Way cheaper for prospective Masters considering studies will span 2 years max

Blackkin:
If your tuition fees is 2000$ × 4years depending on your study , hostel 100$ one month × 4years if you like about from 500$ downward 150$ for one month depending on your choice of apartment × 4years the last is Feeding, transportation, 100$ to 150$ for one month × 4years .see money lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by cesil26: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
So bad o and they won't make a work permit for u

Mehn working and schooling option is a NO there for Bachelors' student

Blackkin:
grin grin grin grin grin,yes Ukraine will make you go crazing ,see my brother I have alot of company that offer me job but do you know the problem? I don't have permanent permit, there is job in this country the thing here they are stingy . Ukrainians some prefer to work in other countries for 3months and make money come back enjoy than working in there country for small salary.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Blackkin:
Bros work permit is that you are allow to work. make research about other countries on how there student live and law for foreigen student.if student are allow to work you will see companies will be employing foreign students because the obey law and knows law

So students can't work in Ukraine? This is shocking! No one ever mentioned that. Thought all you needed was the residence permit they give you after you get to the country and do all the registrations.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
You will get your permit for study but it is not for work and study permit . You can work by hiding. You suppose understand use your head
ChristoBam:

So students can't work in Ukraine? This is shocking! No one ever mentioned that. Thought all you needed was the residence permit they give you after you get to the country and do all the registrations.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello again if you have anybody that want to study and work in belarus,tell the person not to enter Belarus else you are rich Man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Blackkin:
You will get your permit for study but it is not for work and study permit . You can work by hiding. You suppose understand use your head

Which one be use your head? Wtf is wrong with you. I already understood from the beginning. It's just shocking to me cuz everyone makes it seem like you can work with the student permit. Why work with the knowledge that you can get into trouble and get deported.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
God help some people with call center job.if you don't like the job you can do some months ,make money and relax grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
ChristoBam:

Which one be use your head? Wtf is wrong with you. I already understood from the beginning. It's just shocking to me cuz everyone makes it seem like you can work with the student permit. Why work with the knowledge that you can get into trouble and get deported.

Bro he didn't say anything bad... he just said "use your head"... na normal slang nah... which one be wtf is wrong with you cheesy...calm down bros....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kay100:

Bro he didn't say anything bad... he just said "use your head"... na normal slang nah... which one be wtf is wrong with you cheesy...calm down bros....

Use your head na normal slang?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
ChristoBam:

When you asked the first question i was waiting for the answer from many who have being marketing Ukraine and encouraging people to pay visa assurance which cost hundreds of $$$.

I'm glad you got this out in the open.

Work by hiding means working illegally and hoping that you don't get caught.

Some Nigerians are just wicked.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nochious123(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2021
cesil26:
What do you mean by "If you have no conscience you can do Financial Market job..."

Please make things clear

Is financial Market scam o bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Blackkin:
If you come to Ukraine with work permit there is a lot of opportunities for you. You can work at delivery company which you will be making 750$ demanding your skills and effort,if you don't like call center second driving uber

lmaoo their people never job finish na darki them go give. If it is not call center get ready to be paid peanuts.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 2:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Do people still go to Ukraine?
I’m surprised because Ukrainians are run to Poland, Estonia, Belarus and even their new enemy Russia for Jobs.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by cesil26: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Na was o... Even for obodo oyibo ���

Nochious123:

Is financial Market scam o bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2021
See this is not bad word , I'm trying to let you understand because not everything need to be say directly but with signs. My brother upgrade.
ChristoBam:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Come and work let immigration caught you.you will cry I'm telling you what is happening in Ukraine and you are here arguing,saying what you don't know . come to Ukraine is open for you and see for yourself grin grin grin
ChristoBam:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Yes because it is short cut and living expenses is not high. Yes Ukrainians go to this countries because thelr passport can travel free to this countries not like Nigeria passport which is Ghana grin grin grin grin grin
seunny4lif:
Do people still go to Ukraine?
I’m surprised because Ukrainians are run to Poland, Estonia, Belarus and even their new enemy Russia for Jobs.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Short cut to Poland?
Blackkin:
Yes because it is short cut
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Yes grin grin grin grin
cesil26:
Na was o... Even for obodo oyibo ���

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Yes
seunny4lif:
Short cut to Poland?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy
That road go sure cheesy and I think it’s better than
the Turkey to Greece or
Libya to Italy
Italy to Malta
Morocco to Spain
Egypt to Israel
Russia to Norway
Russia to Finland
Blackkin:
Yes
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2021
cheesy
Nigeria passport can’t even get you to Ghana in peace cheesy cheesy
Even though I used Nigeria passport, I will I keep my S/Leone passport, I had before.
They don’t control me too much when I was using S/Leone passport unlike the Nigeria passport.
I watched how they searched and over searched Nigeria passport holders while me just pass without be ask questions cheesy
Blackkin:
Yes because it is short cut and living expenses is not high. Yes Ukrainians go to this countries because thelr passport can travel free to this countries not like Nigeria passport which is Ghana grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Blackkin:
Come and work let immigration caught you.you will cry I'm telling you what is happening in Ukraine and you are here arguing,saying what you don't know . come to Ukraine is open for you and see for yourself grin grin grin

You've been in Ukraine to long that you find it difficult to understand simple English.

I'm expressing my surprise not arguing with anyone. Who tell you say I wan come Ukraine. FYI I've been to Ukraine before you can check my previous posts. That was a very long time ago and I was like 15 years old. I ran back in less than a month. But that was because I was just a kid.

From page 3 what everyone has been saying is, you can work, Ukraine has changed, things are great bla bla bla. Wey I don dey reconsider am sef. Sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.